Blocked my friend. I gave him many chances, but he wouldn't stop being an asshole...

Blocked my friend. I gave him many chances, but he wouldn't stop being an asshole. He wouldn't stop being a narcissistic cunt. That's the thing with this guy, he doesn't know when to STOP being an asshole. Even when I tell him to stop talking about something I don't want to hear anymore, he continues on and on about it. He claimed that he tried to help me with advice but his advice was always shit. For YouTube advice, all he said was "Make an intro and do gameplay videos" ....For some reason he thinks this is the greatest YouTube advice ever, probably cuz he's a narcissistic fuck who thinks he's superior to everyone. He thinks his ideals are the greatest. Sure I don't get much views on YouTube, but it sure as hell isn't cuz I don't have an intro. Also, he never shuts up about how I don't have an intro for my videos on YouTube. I told him that it's not my style and that intros are cheesy but he NEVER SHUTS ABOUT IT cuz like I said before, he doesn't know when to STOP. He was fucking annoying

Well at least you're right about intros on YouTube, they suck dick

you sound like a stupid kid. Go finish your school and get a job

Fuck you faggot. I was just venting. Fuck off

Yeah bro

What are you 14? Fuck off to Facebook man this really isnt the place to vent

lol your fucking retarded. Here I can vent as user. If I vented on Facebook, it would cause a lot of meaningless drama. Fucking retard. Why you so stupid? Why the fuck are you so god damn retarded man? Kill yourself bro

Update: sorry for telling you to kill yourself. That was low of me. I'm just mad

This message here explains alot. You sound like a edgy kid who thinks spamming 'retarded' as an insult will get his point across. Seriously, if you wanted to vent on here then stop getting so goddamn sensitive the comments on here. Like wtf did you expect from one of the most toxic communities on the internet? fml

Maybe you shouldn't have burned that bridge when your only other friend is Sup Forums

I have other friends retard. You don't know shit about me

Omg you are the worst kind of person. At first I kinda sympathized with you, I've had some shitty friends in the past, it sucks.

Now I realize your really just a 12 your old that needs his attention. Go talk to mommy and get off the chan, kid

I think you did the right thing but he may be a retard but still I'm pretty sure there are a lot of things you can do yourself about it. I think its a great way to start working on yourself

Smells like teen drama in here.

How the fuck am I the worst kind of person faggot. I even apologized for saying the kill yourself part. So getting mad about someone fucking with me makes me the worst kind of person? You people are fucking dumb

holy fucking shit since when did Sup Forums become a cesspool of twelvie bullshit

i agree with OP. He should give us his friends youtube channel name

>my boyfriend and i got in a fight
>hes wrong im right
>fuk u all for not taking my side

Tfw nothing of this will even remotely matter in the future.
Your friendship will die.
Your life will stagnate.
Grow old.
Die.
0 impact on society.

You should have some fun instead of drama'ing up the place because YOU can't handle something.

Looks like we'll have another snowflake ranting on the streets for something they don't deserve or have anything to do with.

My friend doesn't even have a YouTube channel. He never done YouTube before but he thinks his YouTube advice is perfect and will flawlessly work

Dude just leave. This thread in cancer. No one is hear to here your middle school bullshit, and there won't be a single person to sympathize with you because you sound like a legitimately insufferable person. Plus you have to be over 18 to be on this site

You went on Sup Forums to vent: you're a child. And a pathetic one at that.
>You people are fucking dumb
...because we know your an attention seeking little faggot? Learn to shut the fuck up you worthless cunt-nugget.

Fine I'm leaving, just know that you all are faggots. Have fun being depressed in the shithole of the internet you fucking autistic depressed ducks

>hear to here

Someone brain went downs for a second

The shithole you won't even be accepted to

You need to work on yourself, you have a lot of growing up to do and I recommend you stop youtube and focus on studying and getting to college, a good job. That's the best advice you'll get.

Wow dude

>u
This should have been your first clue OP