He has offered his thoughts and prayers. Is that enough?

He has offered his thoughts and prayers. Is that enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

theonion.com/no-way-to-prevent-this-says-only-nation-where-this-r-1823016659
buzzfeed.com/briannasacks/the-fbi-was-warned-about-a-school-shooting-threat-from?utm_term=.qpEOrwzPm#.mw5OB738G
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Is that enough?
Yes.

>his thoughts and prayers
who fucking care?

nope,
gun contol now

He should go scrape the corpses off the ground and feed them to his family to keep his immortality . Didn't you all know this? Fkin plebs

There is gun control already pal.

Completely banning guns won't stop these mixed race beta spergs from wanting to kill people. Eventually they will escalate to suicide vests with nails and house hold chemicals.

Are you going to ban construction equipment and the ability to clean your kitchen next once it comes to that?

you start with rewriting the 2A & we'll start on the 1st A. Shut the fuck up

>I take two things that don't do squat to reality for 200 Alex.
But yeah, what else can he offer that isn't some authoritarian nanny state shit?

usa need better gun control, better health and welfare system, better education system and a changing in the socioculture. better gun controls is the easiest to do and even that can't be don anyway how much people die.

Most of those things would need less changing if you guys actually appreciated households where there is a father present.
The economy would be better, poverty lower and social inequality would also lessen.

HE WAS A GUYWHITE GUN OWNER FROM FLORIDA HOW MUCH MORE REPUBLICAN CAN ONE GET

get something of it done and we talk again

Thoughts and prayers!
Thoughts and prayers!

lol
The president is a lonely bored suburban housewife using social media for self-promotion.

theonion.com/no-way-to-prevent-this-says-only-nation-where-this-r-1823016659

I'm in Denmark user, I have no chance of changing the US whatsoever.
Taking away the means of a crime will only change how the crime is done, it won't stop people from killing others, it'll only change how they do it.
Social cohesion and unbroken homes is what americans needs, yet they refuse to work toward that because it's considered racist and sexist.

He didn't care enough to offer them in person. His spokesman did it for him.

But I'm sure he's really, really sad.

Fore!

What do you expect? Not really much else you can do. You’ll find out in the near future what the policy response is, if any.

the point is, they could say, gun controll don't change something but we will better the health and welfare system to support poor familys with their problem. we figure out why people like this want to kill, etcetera etcetera. but they do NOTHING but pray and yell guns are good don't take away our only thing to feel powerfull.

too bad this didnt happen in the white house instead. Id love to see trump's corpse on the ground next to a puddle of blood

It's a lot harder to kill a shitload of people when you have to hold them with one arms and beat them to death while they fight back right in front of your face. A gun sanitizes the act of killing, endowing the shooter with the power of a god, simply looking at individuals and deciding life and death with the wag of a finger. Realizing this power changes a person; some will exercise restraint, some won't.

But it is a problem of the culture. These shootings stopped being shocking long ago, and are now funnier and funnier every day they go on. What a backward and stupid country of filthy apes, not smart enough to look at their own nature and culture. Good riddance when the Chinese virus wipes them out.

Who ever said anything about completely banning guns? The discussion is about banning AR-15s and their kin. AR-15s are proven weapons of mass killing. They serve no purpose in society other than the mass killing of innocent people. There has never been a case of somebody legally shooting another person with an AR-15. People with conceal cary permits do not carry AR-15s in their back pocket, or wais band, or ankle holster. People do not go to sleep at night with an AR-15 under their pillow. Or on their night stand. AR-15s are acquired by 2 kinds of people. Narcissists who feel the need to show their superiority by owning a weapon like that. They show and tell all their friends they own a weapon like that for power. The other type of person is a mass murderer. Plain and simple. Our society does not need that type of weapon for civilian ownership. Keep your hand guns for protection. Keep your hunting rifles. Ban semi=automatic weapons.

(independantly from the political message) those fucking comics where everything is subtitled are so fucking dumb... I'm surprised Obama and Hillary don't have a nametag..

am I the only one bothered by this?
>inb4 americans are dumb and need it explained

Barack Obama was president for eight years. During two of those years he had solid majorities in both houses.

He didn't even try.

The Democrats whine and cry when they don't have power, but when they *do* have it, they don't use it.

We don't have a democracy. We have theater.

(Pic unrelated.)

Sure they need better healthcare and stuff, but how will removing their guns do that for them?
Heck if they disarm their legal minded populace, the criminal minded ones will have free rein.
Also what makes you think that a government that gives them these conditions while they have guns, would act any better if they had no way of fighting back against it?
I still have empathy for the people affected by this, they have been hoodwinked into thinking that having no father figure will not impact children badly.
Yet young men feel demonized and lost at sea because they don't have a dad to instill values into them and their young women haven't been called out on their selfish bullshit ever, because they get worshipped from birth, without any notion of merit and acting like an adult being instilled into them.

lol the US is a culture that runs on aggression and violence, a direct continuation of a history of spectacular violence and destruction of human life.

Americans wining about violence now is funny.

user, you sure are a giant derp.

Screenshot and sent to FBI. Don't worry, they won't do anything about it.

No, a human in the 21st century with unlimited access to human knowledge at their fingertips, who can't spell the word "whining" is funny.

/thread

I imagine they keep an eye on this board, anyway.

the man is 72 and has dementia thats the best he can do
>covfefe my ass more like mini stroke

Whats the difference between an AR-15 that holds 20 rounds or a glock that holds 20 rounds?

>He has offered his thoughts and prayers. Is that enough?
No. That's all politicians offer. It's the Wild West out there and we all need to be strapped.

Yeah typos are funny.

accuracy and stopping power mostly
.223/5.56 hits a lot harder and causes more damage than a 9mm not that i would want to get hit with either.

If you're a liberal nothing is ever enough.

Here's a truckload. Won't do anyone any good. Thoughts and prayers are our national "get out of jail free" card, so we can feel good about ourselves and justify complete inaction and abandonment of responsibility. This is why "murica isn't great anymore. We are cucked as a nation.

In general, a rifle bullet travels with triple the force of a handgun bullet. That doesn't just translate into a longer range, it also means it hits with more force.

>I imagine they keep an eye on this board, anyway.
The FBI is becoming infamous for misallocating resources and going after fairies and pixie dust, instead of what is in front of their faces.

buzzfeed.com/briannasacks/the-fbi-was-warned-about-a-school-shooting-threat-from?utm_term=.qpEOrwzPm#.mw5OB738G

Thoughts and prayers are the precursor to online slacktivism.
>Like this post if you are against x.
Makes people feel good without actually changing anything.

>thoughts and prayers
the least you could possibly do

And if he said nothing, then he would be called insensitive and a tyrant. No win situation.

>AR-15s are acquired by 2 kinds of people. Narcissists who feel the need to show their superiority by owning a weapon like that. They show and tell all their friends they own a weapon like that for power. The other type of person is a mass murderer

I bought mine for hog hunting due to almost getting gored cause I couldn't work the bolt fast enough on my enfield. They really are fantastic guns that both perform their task very well, and also are enjoyable to shoot. The reason we see them used in school shootings so much has nothing to do with the gun itself. You can grab any semi auto rifle in the world and achieve similar results. It's a question of availability and media hype. I bought my ar because it was one of the cheaper guns in the store that wasn't complete shit. It's amazing how cheap they have become. The real reason this happens with ar type rifles though is the same reason these violent attacks on schools keep happening, because it gets 1-2 months of solid media coverage. These guys are the types who you walk by in the grocery store without even seeing them, and they know it. They are almost guaranteed a month of everyone in the country knowing their face and name, and that is enough for them. Of course every time we get a shooting they draw attention straight to the gun, they instantly start spreading misinformation calling the "assault weapons" or "automatic weapons" when neither is true until we eventually just start associating ar type rifles with mass shootings. If you could get the media to stop turning these kids and guns into some sort of fucking diety who we all need to pay tribute to for weeks at a time we wouldn't have this many shootings. But no every fucking shooting like this needs 24 hour coverage before the bodies are even cold because they have to push a narrative before we all stop feeling sorrow.

He could try to actually tackle the problems that leads to weekly mass shootings, but that would require him to be competent which history has shown is not the case.

> " He has offered his thoughts and prayers. ..." ;

..... Obviously he said that. It is absolutely standard in virtually every official statement delivered after one of these all to regular mass shootings.

All they are hoping for, by making reference to :
> "... their ... prayers ..." ;

(which are, of course, never answered)
..... is that it will be recognised, and accepted, that " God " was yet again at fault and totally to blame for not answering their prayers. Thus abrogating their own Political responsibilities in failing to address the whole (lack of proper) gun control problem.

Every school shooter is a law abiding gun owner right up until they start the rampage.

they are nice for hogs, I used an M1 that my grandfather gave me for a long time but 30-06 is expensive and its not real fun to shoot.
im currently using an sks but i would go to an AR if i found one at the right price

Yup.

As long as niggers have guns does anyone expect the rest of us to give ours up?

>using .223 to hunt wild boar

How is the 7.62x39 on hogs? my rifle is .308 because its so damn similar to .303 and the price was right. I wouldn't mind dropping down to a lighter round if I knew I could still handle hogs humanely with it.

>ar platform rifles only come in .223/5.56

Wake up grandpa it's not the 70s anymore

Guns are here, Americans or morons, Nobody will change anything about the 2nd. So yeah. I'm surprised there is only 10 shootings or so and 3/4 mass shootings every year.

Yeah less guns would not work. American's need more guns.

Trump supporter here, Im sorry. It is NOT enough. I FUCKING DEMAND that the TRUMPER summons the legendary ANUS ROCKET AND DESTROYS Nicholas Cruz.

THE TRUMPER WILL PREVAIL!!!

In all seriousness, how fucking stupid are you? What could he have done differently?
More "free" healthcare for you fat worthless americans? lollolololol fat stupid americans making no sense again