haha inorite

flithy frank was never funny
sage

did he steal that joke from mde too?

wrong desu

he makes shittier music than the people he's making fun of

that's joji

OP is undeniably a faggot but talent deniers are worse

have you actually listened to his music? it sounds like it was made in a boardroom.

Hi joji, your music still isn't good and your humor is just ripping off Sup Forums, black instagram memes, or MDE with skin suits. Stop thinking you're "talented" just because you made a couple of shitty youtube videos in imovie that autists like.

this. the fact that he acts like a pompous wigger faggot outside of the filthy frank act just makes it even more embarrassing. dude needs to stop living in high school.

Ironically he makes shitty j dilla wannabe music himself

this
and its sad how desperate he is to make people forget about his fanbase he came up on

god his lofi beats are freaking trash. the fact that he think he deserves to be a "musician" after coming up making retarded videos for 12 year olds is just hilarious. honestly its some of the worst lofi i have ever heard.

if you havent had your daily dose of cringe today, i invite you to this masterpiece.

youtube.com/watch?v=cw4-bqSpVdo

Does he make the beats?

Hey joji just remember the only reason you have a music career is because sean needed someone to bring the gen-z normies to 88rising.

He's got a few funny videos/pieces of videos here and there, but most of it is meant to appeal to 14 year old edgelords. Do with that what you will

I like for it to happen yes.

this exactly

He's real funny.

His serious "joji" music is bad. But some of the super blown out meme beats from various comedy vids on his channel were really cool IMO.

AWFULLY HOT COFFEE POT

Did he make them?

That's a good question. I always just assumed he did. Maybe not.