What do you think about "spanglish"? i thinks it sounds genial tbqh :3

what do you think about "spanglish"? i thinks it sounds genial tbqh :3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sfu5MVKffR0
youtube.com/watch?v=BXC6vR9qWzI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf i love argentina now

Kill it wih fire, better speak proper English or proper Spanish than a poor mix with retarded things like "vacunar la carpeta".

its cool in GTA San Andreas
outside of that its complete cancer

I make a conscious effort to speak either but not Spanglish. Also I'm CHI. Am I at least not ridiculed for fucking up two languages or what?

mogolico del orto

Most Spanish people, i don't know why, are very bad at english pronounciation. You are worse than the rest of hispanics

Where can a CHI find another band like the Enanitos Verdes? Help me short cut my journey of searching.

Do south American countries speak Mexican Spanish or true Spanish?

>You
spanish people are extremelly self-conscious so they are shy to speak in english out loud or browse english internet
browsing internet in a language other than your own is a "wierd" thing to do
only nerds that spend long time in the internet learn proper english and pronunciation

Do they sell Taki's everywhere or is it just us in the southwest?

I have takis here in NE Ohio, they are ok, nothing special.

JASKJASKJASKJAKJSKJSAJKAS

youtube.com/watch?v=Sfu5MVKffR0

STOP LAUGHING AT US

Dude some Mexicans who were born CHI will berate my ass for not being Mexican enough, like they know what it means to have been raised from there. Stupid fucks. Truly.

who do chis root for?
youtube.com/watch?v=BXC6vR9qWzI

mexico. my parents always watched the mexico games when i was growing up. i root for USA in pretty much every other sport besides soccer though

cool. fair enough.

Are you the white Mexican living in the US?
Are you more Mexican than a fucking nopal? And if so, why do you let them tell you what you are?

Srs question, how common are those chicano cars in your cunt? I saw one in an exhibition here once and it was very beautiful

how can a group of people be so shameless lol

the language sounds like your little brother here, up to the north east of me.

Bad movie

I don't let it drive my identity like some trend follower. I rather be myself than identify as Mexican because I'm not. I have descent, I speak conversational Spanish fairly well. I fit well with mainstream America. I look like a brown Stanley Kubrick, but that doesn't mean I gotta follow the nopales or white Mexicans way of being.

you saying something, punk?

do Mexicans have the equivalent of Elliot Rodger?

> I am half white, why do white girls not like me?
> I-I-I am half Mexican ...m-m-master race. I wish I were not Mexican
> shoots random people

Very common in Mexican barrios, but they mostly belong to cholos.

I have them in Washington and we had them in Alabama where I grew up, too.

Nice trips by the way, El Diablo.

Nah man, the Mexican side would prevent that. Mexicans are basically turbo-normies.

It's moronic. There's not a good reason to use it. The kids that use english terms instead of their spanish counterparts because they spend too much time watching stupid things in english is also very stupid, very cringey.

Is the most stupid thing you can do in public. A easy way to spot a imbecile that think is cool to look like a retard using two idioms while probably knowing nothing about neither. But that is just my opinion.
On the other hand, I think that is ok to use some expressions that don't belong to the idiom that one is currently speaking.

cerra el orto

>shameless
explain