Going to have a first date in my life (im 22), she just wants to watch a horror movie and cuddle

Going to have a first date in my life (im 22), she just wants to watch a horror movie and cuddle
Suggest some good horror films also how to turn cuddle into sex?

Human centipede

A Serbian Film

Don't focus on the sex dude. Just have a good time

Silence of the Lambs
Get Out
Southbound
V/H/S
Something from a stephen king book

Grave Encounters
Haunting in Connecticut
Sinister
The Sacrament
The Ring

These are belivable.

Menace 2 Society

Transexual Prostitutes 5

this.

it will happen quite naturally if it does

Friday the 13th part IV

I don't know if it's meme magic because of Corey Feldman but this particular slasher always gets the girls wet. It's also kino imo..

Hug her firmly the entire time.

Rest you head on her and shit. Be completely relaxed. treat her like your pillow. Get comfy with her.

after about 30 minutes shes bonded to you
scratch her head and massage her n shit

Dont be afraid to rub your boner on her.

Kiss her neck

29yr old married fag

The conjuring scared thieving shit out of me.
You never know OP, she might be into scat

off topic, that retro sht is pretty good, any more?

thanks user, all the best getting laid.

when there is a scary part she will bury her face in your chest or lap.
Go from there.

>how to turn cuddle into sex?
You turn cuddle into sex.

100% this. I've already talked to my teenage son about this. Get to know the girl first, and get to know her well. He had a crush on a girl last year and I was giving him advice. A few months later he's saying negative stuff about her and when I asked why, he responded about how they have a class together and she's always negative, complains constantly, doesn't do her homework and can't understand why the teacher constantly calls on her.
I made the point to him that imagine if he had sex with her when he liked her, she'd gotten pregnant and kept the child. He'd be stuck with having her in his life for the rest of his life, rather than just having to put up with her through high school.
Sex is great, but a relationship is better.

Fuck cuddling and shit OP. just slip a roofie into her drink and rape her.

If she wanted to watch anything with you it's a god damn good thing. I just had a date with a girl 3 weeks ago and we watched netflix and chilled. Well almost immediately after we started watching netflix I just wrap my hands around her and she just felt on my lap and everything went naturally after that. Just remember to go for a kiss at some point.

Well you probably want to go for some jump scare kinda shit. Don't chose anything extreme.
"Creep", or "the tunnel" come to mind, or the one with the climbers inside some cave that get chased by thousands of gollums.

Christine

Watch

the VVitch

It's actually a very good movie

or any Stephen king movie

The ladies love august underground: mordum, bro

you know there is something called condom?
but other than that: true.

You do know that condoms aren't 100% effective.

>how to scare her away by being too Close on a first date

I'm surprised you didn't mention "bring a wedding ring"

Horror movie? Cuddle?

true but about 98%. And if she takes the pill as well, it's almost as safe as a vasectomy

Alien, it has to be.

Not least because facehugging is very much based off of rape so it will get her in the mood.

Dude, just enjoy the night! Don't think about sex, think about how you could form a close bond with this person. Relationships are much better then a one night thing

Poltergeist
Skip the gore, slasher, and rage style zombies.
Also check for a good foreign original that has a remake in English.

No way. Cat people? Lawnmower Man?

>scratch her head

Don't do that stroke her hair and run your fingers thru it

>how to turn cuddle into sex?
You don't need to. When girls say "cuddle" they mean "sex."

IF she takes the pill.

I'm not saying to stay a virgin until your wedding night. I'm just saying that people fuck up their lives every day by doing anything for sex and having it with someone they have little in common with.

Talking about yourself and mother of your children?

It doesn't matter.
She's obviously down to fuck as no girl would want to watch a movie on a 1st date and if you did it would kill attraction normally.

Eh, its complicated, we have been talking 24/7 for 2 weeks now online

Nope. Knew her for a year and a half before going out on a date. Dated for 8 months before having full sex. Been married for over 20 years.
In contrast, brother has a son he hasn't seen in at least 15 years, and has never met his grandchildren by that son. Best friend in HS hasn't seen his son in 20+ years because he knocked up a woman and they live in different states now. Another friend knocked up a woman (condom failed) and while they've been married for over 25 years, he never dated (or kissed) another woman, even when he was in HS.
I like sex, but I also respect the consequences.

3rd party here wishing I'd had your outlook before it was too late. Why - in - the - fuck did I knock up that human trainwreck.

The cottage(2002?) Horror gem she's not likely seen.

If she is coming to your house to watch a horror movie with you alone then it's already gonna end up into sex, just make the moment together enjoyable and you will get some.

make sure you offer her a bowl of eggs

Like you're pacifying a chihuahua, pet her like you would a deranged Bassett Hound.
Ichi the Killer & Cannibal Holocaust are great date movies.

Make sure to propose to her, it really sets the babymaking mood.

I'll admit that my personality helped out a bit. Had a few gf's in HS but only one who was willing to put out. Didn't because most weekends my mom was babysitting my brother's son while he worked a 2nd job to pay support. But I never got that far with other gf's.

In the end, I did pretty well. I've had people say I make "too much money" because I have a nice house and 3 cars. I then remind them that I don't smoke, drink socially, don't pay alimony or child support, don't have tatts, etc.

I do have vices - just not expensive ones / ones which forever change my life for the worse.

film doesn't matter, nothing too depressing of course. turn cuddle into sex by making all the moves, kiss, touch butt, rub butt, rug vag thru clothes, if shes doesn't stop you its on, rub vag inside panties, slip fingers, remove clothes, fuck

Just watch insidious movie serie. start with part 1 and if all goes well you can see part 2 nextime with her.

The new Jigsaw is AMAZING

just ran it thru Teddy's computer, that checks out.

It's gotta be "It Follows"