What are your thoughts on Joji? His music sounds like generic soundcloud crap...

What are your thoughts on Joji? His music sounds like generic soundcloud crap, I get the same repetitive depressive vibe that people like nowadays, soulless music may I say? I thought he would do much better, did he sell out? I never really liked his persona on his youtube channel, but at least he was a bit hilarious, now he's unoriginal and completely lazy. I'm disappointed and I feel a bit of envy, he's succesful and I'm pretty sure that he would end up killing himself, he won't last more than 5 years in this horrid world.

youtube.com/watch?v=R2zXxQHBpd8

A proof that memes are too hard for some.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cw4-bqSpVdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>DUDE CHILL JAZZ BEATS LMAO

his songs as pink guy are better than that shit

correction: his songs as pink guy are good

>artists today can't be edgy without a suicide or depressing image
Why cant anyone just make something offensive just for the sake of it

edge is often a defense mechanism for people suffering from mental illness, user

he should just tour arenas as pink guy
i've said it before and i'll say it again

it's just really boring music. he's lucky he's on 88rising, they have their claws everywhere online to promote his shit in the right ways, crafting his image to really convey a "serious artist". also him having decent singing is the only thing that sets him apart from any "youtube anime .gif lo fi jazz beat" producer, besides obviously his fanbase from youtube.

>be talent less hack
>want to be a rapper
>decides to buy meme stocks
>makes himself a name on youtube
>get popular enough to advertise your shitty music to your fans who would eat that shit up
>even Fantano is defending his shitty music since he's sucking his dick
You can't deny that it was a great idea.

>88 rising
This is either extreme irony or one of the most successful fashy dog whistles of all time. Hail Victory btw

Soundcloud rap should die out soon please. 3 years and it's the same old shit just new irrelevant meme artists

88rising make great videos
thats it

his voice is noticably shit though

>>DUDE ___ LMAO
Shut the fuck up. this is such a fucking weak insult I'm so sick of hearing it.

hey joji, how are you this evening?

sounds nice, nothing to get too excited over tho

>hail

Your average Sup Forumslack everyone

would not go that far, bucko

epic rebuttal

i enjoy medicine, if only because it sounds like it has more genuine emotion behind it

but even that starts to get pretty repetitive after a while

another white teenager is making sad rap, pathetic, especially since hes worth a decent amount of money from the fanbase hes trying to get rid of

Iconic. Sup Forums can't even.

stupid cunt should just stick to filthyfrank and pink guy, jesus

he is a talentless hack. he makes some of the worst lofi i have ever heard. whoever said his singing is good LMFAO because his voice is unironically garbage/trash.

here he is doing the most cringeworthy performance i have ever seen

youtube.com/watch?v=cw4-bqSpVdo

if you think this guy has talent, please neck yourself

>another white teenager
He's a Jap.