The real problem with America isn't guns or drugs. The real problem is the cancer of Caucasians. They need to leave NOW!

The real problem with America isn't guns or drugs. The real problem is the cancer of Caucasians. They need to leave NOW!

Same old bullshit DNC line that shit is not working dumb fuck

I say we trade you niggers for the whites in So.Afrika hostage style

>get rid of all the whites
But niggers kill each other at much higher rates than whites do, you'll just have a nigger country that's 10x more dangerous

Nearly every msss shooting event in the past 3 decades has been carried out by a white male. OP’s suggestion would certainly work.

Every single place with a bunch of niggers is a dangerous place to live. Niggers are dangerous and blood thirsty. That could not be any more factual.

Source.

Кaвкaз - cилa

Bait

Nigger detected

Yet blacks still kill more than 10x the amount of people that whites do.

OWND

>niggers dont cause school shootings
that's because niggers dont go to school

OWND

Except every place that isn't, but for the sake of your argument we'll pretend that these circumstances are real. We'll also ignore the lasting colonialism in nigger countries, and pretend like we haven't been draining them for their resources and creating situations where they have no fucking chance.

Africa is the most resource rich continent on Earth, but most of them can't stop killing each other over religion, racism, etc. for more than 5 minutes to set up an actual infrastructure.

Why not to make niggers do hard work for free?

There’s very few caucasians in Africa. Also Wakanda is there, you know what that means Niggers!

I am a white nationalist and I agree with this.

Because without income taxes being paid, all the niggers would starve out, OP is a genius

that's like leaving your teenage kid at home while you leave for the weekend.
new carpets new furniture windows broken someone painted the dog

So the last 60 years of aid to Africa, decolonization and allowing them self rule and what have they done user? They are not maintaining the infrastructure put in by the whites and slowly pissing away the 100 plus years of wealth the white societies had created. South Africa has rolling blackouts and is almost out of water, there are political parties openly discussing genociding the whites and crime rates you wouldn’t believe. At what point will you stop regurgitating liberal talking points and actually look at the current state of affaires?

By employing the term Caucasians, you also imply to rid of Arabs, Persians and most indians.

To add to that, all the aid the liberal types have been pumping into Africa have destroyed any chance they maybe had.
>>Food aid- farmers can’t complete with free food
>>doctors in Africa- free doctors and same as food
>> mass immigration policy- strip mining the few best and brightest Africans from their countries where they can make an actual positive difference vs just becoming another middle class American/western consumer

>implying the real problem isn't the faggots that want to believe that any sort of gun law would force a criminally driven dystopia and that it's just crazies.

The sad fucking truth is that it's very obviously both. I'll be completely honest, I don't know shit about guns, but I'm smart enough to know that there's a healthy limit to everything, and what we're legally allowed to buy in America is simply ridiculous. But y'know, classic Merica' want's to be pro every fucking gun in existence.

Sad truth is it's" "Thoughts and prayers to the family!" and share a few posts then forget it happened. There's also everyone giving the killer exposure rather than suppressing their name and glorifying those who helped remedy the situation.

Number of incidents
White 54
Black 16
Latino 7
Asian 7
Native American 3
Other 5
Unknown 3. Follows % of population

>I don't know shit about guns, but I think I'll chime in anyways
How about you educate yourself. maybe go to a range and meet some responsible gun owners. learn gun safety and come back when you can speak like an informed citizen and not a parrot

>Number of incidents
definition and citation needed larp larp larp

look at this country
so big yet so far up in the north
huge country but with a bad nature
forest only of pines
country full of blizzards,hurricanes,earthquakes and tornadoes
also cold and snow,much snow

It’s because of 3 factors

1.guns
2. Retards that raise you to think “Murica!” “Guns!” And “muh rights!” are everything
3. Your governments “world police” approach to foreign policy

Muricans just don’t realize how damaging all of that is to a child, you’re teaching your children that muricans are always right and can’t be held accountable for their actions.

Honestly, everybody should be trained in gun safety and at least have some experience shooting guns. You're doing yourself and others around you a disservice, user.

Beyond that, look at Switzerland. Every male in the country goes through compulsory military service. At the end, they get to keep their service weapons.
Every Swiss family owns at least one assault rifle. Many Swiss families own arsenals of weapons. But we don't see the same kind of problems there, do we?

>you’re teaching your children that muricans are always right and can’t be held accountable for their actions.
That is a problem. We call it american exceptionalism I call it bullshit. It's no different than participation trophies. there are too many cunts here for sure

So much this