Tips.

St. Kilda

GWS

Adelaide

Collingwood

West Coast

Carlton

Melbourne

Reality cunt on aborted narrative watch.

Your little buddy in that avatar just got dropped for betting on games that went against his team.

I'd be keeping my mouth shut if I were you.

Get excited for the Pedo cup fellows!

>can't tip sports
>can't find an excuse
>will never have a life of any valuable use

It seems strange to me than an ex-advertising savant who created one of the most iconic ad campaigns of the past decade can't seem to leverage this understanding of human nature to get his Twitter account even 100 followers. I'm slightly incredulous of claims this person has put forth in the past to be frank.

>projectorvirgin
>only gimmick is shamelessly stolen
>supports a franchise that has won 0 (zero) premierships
>relentlessly samefags
>drumpfkin supporter who posts his /r/the_donald memes in alt-right Sup Forums threads
>constantly seething due to short man syndrome

you will never be this pathetic

>he doesn't understand slow and steady
This is why YOU will never be a tipgod.

Trip on.

reminding me that I'm not a tipgod was a bit below the belt tßh.

>tfw I'm never going to win the weekly meat tray or Johnny Black

>the gambling degenerates are posting again
Disgusting

Are you the inflation retard?

guarantee the dees will lose

SEETHING

>tipping in the local pub comp is degenerate

Under 18 pls, it's literally one of the few bastions of society left.

Imagine being this invested in the ramblings of a stranger on the internet

I'd just like to tell everyone who uses the >NORF meme, especially on other teams is using it horribly horribly wrong.

Lern2applyNorf

t. Norf Supporter.

You should be happy that people are mentioning and talking about NORF considering how utterly irrelevant they are.

Basedbane tbqh lads.

This is what happens when leejunaires engage in civil war.

i'd rather be irrelevant than be a pariah of shit quality.

kek

Thoughts?

cash out lad

re. betts bet
three or more bananas to the noggin?

wat?

cash out

>projector wars

>Cash out a piss tiny $5
Come on lads, it's not hard to make at least a hundred every week through betting or trading.

That will lose. Cash out after Eddie kicks 3.

Jamie Elliott, West Coast, North and Freo are all extremely risky legs which will lose.

pls no

>least we can have a kick on the MCG after

I hate your god damn team so much lol

>Saints/Swans @ 1.80/2.05
Why are saints odds so shit? The game's at etihad, we have no important injuries and swans have literally had 2 wins all season.

Sydney still has a lot of talent on their list so if they fire can comfortably beat most sides. Saints have also been shitters for the past decade so people aren't used to trusting them.

Reality cunt on aborted narrative watch

Have to wait until the last game of the round again

Christ you're so dumb.

1. Saints have lost to Sydney at Etihad recently by massive margins
2. Buddy has destroyed the Saints regularly
3. Swans star mids (Kennedy, Parker, Hannebery) are finding form
4. Swans have been hobbled my injuries this year, but have a number of big ins, including Dane Rampe

hawks lads

/afl/ Saturdays: Village Bicycle Edition.

First of all, I tipped the Saints but I was "literally" flipping the coin on this one.

Secondly, you're an absolute casual if you don't know why the odds are so high. Sydney spanked them last year when the Saints were playing for a finals spot. Sydney haven't been great this year but a lot of players have been underdone and seem to be rolling now. They bring back Rampe and Rohan who are staple players for their side. I don't rate Tippett much but he covers for injured Naismith and can be hard to match up on across the ground. You also have to take into account Sydney's good record at Etihad. I don't know the stats off the top of my head, but it's a ground that hides their weaknesses as opposed to the dimensions of the MCG where they get opened up by weaker teams.

But you're a fucking casual so of course you didn't know this.

>all that projecting

>Bases all of his betting on flipping coins
>Calls other people casuals

reeeeeeeeeee pls no bully

First of all this is a clear no bet game. Secondly, I am not literally flipping a coin to decide this. I am "literally" flipping a coin - in addition to the Swans coming off consecutive 6 day breaks, I'm also guessing that the Saints coaching staff will have found a way to keep certain players in check. If Kennedy goes missing and Franklin doesn't fire, then that team implodes.

RC on tipgod watch

Trip on faggot

feel bad for my man benny cuz must be craving the meth pretty hard

Mate go have a warm glass of potato and gravy to calm your nerves, then shut the fuck up.

I "literally" NEVER post as anonymous without clarifying that it was me with my trip on.

And yeah I know you're upset because I consistently bully you the fuck out, but maybe you need to learn to deal with it and actually question 'why am I being bullied?'

I'm pretty old school this is more my style.

who /dabloos/ here?

How old were you when you realized Reality Check is based and being involved with the seekrut club is really gay?

>can't tip football
>can't tip cricket
>can't tip who's destroying his spirit

Trip on fucker.

Trip on faggot

>Not only namefaggoting but picking the name 'Reality Check'

Didn't think any would be showing their faces here after last week's revelation.

Reality Check is confirmed as a Big Baller.

Revelation that Murphy's wife is a footy slut? Already knew that friend, you just have to look at her

It's a good name, don't be jealous petal and try not to cry over it. I hardly post in bigfooty but due to my name everyone knows who I am over there.

Also just letting everyone know that my 5 year Trip anniversary is coming up later this year. I know how much you Sup Forums fags like internet parties, so I'll try to reserve a thread on one of the boards dedicated to it. In celebration I'll be dumping a load of OC all over the place.

>Really want to be financially secure but have no skills or talents
>Decide being a WaG is the best idea
>Try your best with footballer after footballer but they're all egotistical jerks
>Finally find a good guy, Marc Murphy, then close up shop and settle down. Cook him dinners and run your fashion blog
>6 Months later AFL hall of famer Jake Carlisle is talking about how you're a stupid anal loving footy slut behind your back.

Leave Jessie alone fellas she's a nice person :(

Who are you over there?

Do you reckon she went for the black Majak too?

Those stats all come from years when Sydney was significantly better than St Kilda, nothing this year suggests that is still the case

Why didn't he listen?

Do I have a recognisable enough gimmick that someone would ever reply "trip on faggot" to an user referencing me?

Amigo if you're so confident and really can't see why people fancy Sydney take advantage of St.Kilda's inflated odds and bet big on them

I'm not confident of anything (not the guy who posted earlier) I just think those reasons aren't quite good enough

will saints swans be on 7

afl.com.au/tv-radio/broadcastguide

Can't really answer without knowing your state mate

Nah, vfl is more important

Shit man I apologise I just thought you were that muppet from before. All the best with your tips

Trying to keep up his bullshit front that he's an enlightened and superior intellectual.

what the fuck they should just let channel 31 get rights to VFL imo

It is in Sydney. It's on BT Sport 2 so finding a stream won't be hard

By "important", you mean "cheap"

What's your gimmick?

I literally won gimmick of the week twice last year and was nommed a further couple of times.

I've already been nommed this season but the nomming doesn't really feel official this year.

why?

I am an elite poosonality, but would never tripfag so I'll never have this issue

Has anyone got a stream?

not that hard to look for yourself mate

It seems like they don't show saturday arvo footy on fta anymore.

Won't be long before we only get two shit games a week

That's because of the new broadcasting rights. Foxtel gets all the Saturday arvo games this season.

yeah, a high profile celeb will be having difficulty getting meth in a WA jail, that's for sure.

It doesn't exactly sound like he's looked up to in jail

they don't

FTA went from 4 games a week to 3.5 with that .5 being every time there is a game on Thursday, Monday, etc

WA and SA aren't guaranteed live coverage of their teams anymore either. Foxtel is really jewing it all up now.

>you now remember that the WCE vs Sydney Thursday night game was not broadcast on FTA

was a travesty

>tfw fell for the shit kilda meme