I'm fairly certain all heterosexual white men fantasize about watching their wife/gf/sister being ganged by black men

I'm fairly certain all heterosexual white men fantasize about watching their wife/gf/sister being ganged by black men

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/138122/my-tinder-experiment-confirms-that-girls-in-western-canada-prefer-black-men-over-white
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Allow me to be the first to point out to you that you're mistaken.

Allow me to be the second

Third

>implying I'm not good enough in bed to give her pleasure
>implying she'd ever want to fuck a nigger anyways

third

Fifth

This threads a failure.

>>implying I'm not good enough in bed to give her pleasure
You're not, whitey. White men are incapable of satisfying a woman sexually. That's why so many of them end up as cucks, sissies, traps or trannies.

That's what whites are good at.

>I'm fairly certain all heterosexual white men fantasize about watching their wife/gf/sister being ganged by black men
Although most of her dates are 1 on 1 with regular lovers, I have watched my wife and multiple (up to 9) BBC studs on several occasions. It is SO fucking HOT seeing her getting gang banged and hearing her moans, squeals and screams as they take her to the limits and beyond!

this you?
I'm fairly certain it is

Requesting that picture that shows statistical proof that even black women prefer white men. I can't fucking find it

Here's a study that shows that white women prefer black men.

Get cucked again whiteboi.

returnofkings.com/138122/my-tinder-experiment-confirms-that-girls-in-western-canada-prefer-black-men-over-white

sure kid
stay retarded

well you are incorrect nigger

get off cuckchan and get a dose of the real world

>I'm fairly certain all heterosexual white men fantasize about watching their wife/gf/sister being ganged by black men
I'm fairly certain you're wrong. I'm also fairly certain that this is bad bait.

>White men are incapable of satisfying a woman sexually.
Unsubstantiated allegation made by a moron

Women are attracted to masculine men. White boys are feminine looking twink faggots or obese neckbeards.

You know the white race is dying right? In a few centuries there won't even be any more white people. Get fucked whitey.

stay retarded

Wont be pure blacks either. Will be a mixed race of everyone.

You are fucking retarded. Women are attracted to several different things. We arent simple minded animals.

Looks like Africa needs AIDS II

I'm certain you're a retarded cuck.

we are attracted to our parental figures you dumb shit. if your dad was soft spoken and kind and took care of you, that is what you will want.

read a book

Nope, everyone has there own fetishes

When blacks and whites mix the result is always more black. The whiteness is recessive and gets bred out by the dominant black genes. Remember that Obama is half white but everyone considers him black and he looks way more black than white.

Whatever helps you sleep at night you weak white cuck fuckboy faggot. Enjoy your extinction.

this retarded

Only when she pisses me off.

'fairly certain' lmao

>your extinction
this retarded

this retarded

her Name?

No just you. Nigger lover

Not true

I fantasize about getting ganged by black men. Not my wife/gf/sister. Me.

it can be a hot fantasy for some reason hate boners are the best boners although i would never allow it to actually happen or would leave if it did. Definitely dont think its anywhere close to all either.

My sister has only been double teamed by white guys though.

she is such a pro