Found this today on a cropfield. Size of a tangerine, weight 256g, magnetic, metallic inclusions...

Found this today on a cropfield. Size of a tangerine, weight 256g, magnetic, metallic inclusions, feels almost like pure iron.

Could this be a meteorite or rather slag from a nearby blast furnace or steel mill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWvpie25uAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

most likely shit from an airplane

That's a big piece of shit my friend

It's not a fucking meteorite.

I'd say slag from steel mill. But why was it so close, though?

this, its just fecal matter bro.

andy sixx blessed you.

volcanic stone millions of years old long tiime before jesus bro

Superman gets bad bouts of the runs from time to time.

Metorites arent that rare. A guy my grandparent knew in the 40s got killed by a tiny one, when sitting in the outhouse taking a shit

Have you ever seen the movie Joe Dirt?

Dremel it.

Bomb ass nugz you got there bruh
420blazeit

tomorrow going to get nickel.test from pharmacy. If positive, i might try to dremel and find Widman-figures oder Neumann linies...

This. Clean cut with a disk then polish+etch. If crystal-like structures inside then meteorite. If not then slag.
>pic related real meteorite

I've worked with meteorite ID before. My uncle was obsessed with them and taught me growing up. That looks to be legit. It's probably worth at least a couple thousand to the right buyer. Don't let it go for any less than $125/gram. Someone will buy it if you hang onto it long enough. Get it authenticated then put it up for auction online. Very good find, op.

Yes. that's these Widman-figures - but you need to use acid as well..i have no practical knowledge of this

Or send it to those guys:
youtube.com/watch?v=YWvpie25uAA

that's $32k lol

thank you! I was quite happy when i found it. now i started to do some research on that matter...
definitely will sell when confirmed...

Is that a crispy cream bear claw with chocolate icing? Yum!