Can someone explain this logic? first libtards cry about how fetuses aren't people...

can someone explain this logic? first libtards cry about how fetuses aren't people, but in this post they're obviously comparing the fetus to a person being in a home. am i just retarded or is this contradictory as fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evictionism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>is this contradictory as fuck?
>liberal logic
You are meddling with powers you cannot possibly comprehend

Not the same people. Most libtards go through lots of mental gymnastic to justify abortions. Those who would actually argue through your pic related are complete psychjoes who don't need any whatsoever

If you get pregnant you forfeit the use of your body to the child.

how hard is it to be an adult an use a fucking condom?

oh man. this is terrible.

great use of graphics, user. are you a graphics designer?

>76001575
>"Geeee. This litte few months old puppie wandered in my garden. Better removing this little boy by BEATING THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF HIM!"
They actually made it fucking worse to themself, They seem inhuman and I go as far to say unmotherly by this statment. But ,oh well.
Liberal logic is basically surrending thoughts and some kind of reason around emotions.

So by her logic, this liberal slut who wants to abort her half-breed baby (Which I am fine with), would be in favor of ruthlessly and violently evicting all the Bernie Sanders voters who are squatting in other peoples homes?

No. There is no such law. That's like saying inviting guests into your house gives them permanent ownership

Not only that but liberal laws in many states like California restrict you from using deadly force to remove someone from your property. You can literally be sued if a thief hurts himself while on your property.

>if someone is in my house with my permission, I have the right to murder them.

Maybe in Newfag Connecticut, but not anywhere else in the civilized world.

>Is a baby a human? Yes.
>Is it OK to kill humans? No.

I can't oversimplify things too.

Analogies are not logic

>There is no such law.
It's called your biology
>That's like saying inviting guests into your house gives them permanent ownership
False equivalence

>I invited in a guest and he is now stuck like winnie the pooh
>If i want him to leave i can just cut him up

Therea are actual arguments against abortion that don't inluce killing squatters though.

Not false, see OP image.

Biology is not law. However, if it were then abortion would still be okay since female bodies spontaneously abort babies all the time

PEOPLE = HOUSES

HILLARY 2016

abortion is legal though.

The women consented to someone moving in when she had sex. Really the new tenant is the one who didn't have a choice in the matter.

>abortion would still be okay since female bodies spontaneously abort babies all the time
People spontaneously get hit by lightning sometimes so there's nothing wrong with electrocuting people.

Yes. It's called removing the kebab, Muhammad

It's actually a libertarian concept called Evictionism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evictionism

Pro Abortionists are angry at pregnancy because it destroys their wild care free lifestyle.

So killing the child for convenience sake is their only option if they want to keep living the wild life.

They do not care about dysfunctional families. If they did they would not be so reckless themselves with their sexual practices and alcohol/drug abuse.

By that logic I can just kill them if they are in my house.

Correct, retard. That's why we don't use nature and biology to decide morals

it doesnt count if (((someone))) else, that doesnt belong there either invited them in

>does it have the right to use your body
Well in accordance to law this differs by state and country, so this flow chart is really irrelevant as it only justifies abortion when abortion is already legal.

In areas where abortion is illegal, the child obviously have some legal right to use your body until it's born.

> get abortions
> donate fetuses to stem cell research

Everyone wins. Except for literal parasites that don't matter.

It tries to come to a conclusion seperate from abortion laws. Imagine this flow chart in a country with only property laws

Everything is, or is not, whatever it needs to be, or not, at any time, in order to justify my preferred narrative.

OR, you're a racist.

>Forcing someone to exist

Jesus christ how horrifying

That's because this is more of a libertarian argument, not a liberal one.

Thing is I can't force some fuck off the street into my house and then shoot them for trespassing

A fetus never enters a woman, it begins there. So you aren't forcing anyone to enter.

And you can always tell someone to fuck off out of your house

Underrated

Pic is stupid. Abortion is fine because who gives a fuck? So many people die every single day. Human life is worthless. Why the fuck would I care about a few thousand dead nigger fetuses?

I hate how he's been associated with free murder and rampant disregard for life. He got attacked by a wild drug addicted nigger who was bashing his head on the pavement and was reaching for his gun, he was purely and honestly defending himself.

Better:
>And by my actions, he gets stuck like winnie the pooh