Why do you hate Jews, user?

Why do you hate Jews, user?

becouse im polish fuck you kurwa op see you in 3 years for insulting me over my death camps thread reported to policja

Don't worry.I hate you more.

What did the Jews do in Poland?

Make more sense, dude.

most jewish girls i've known are sexy and all around a good fuck, but the guys I know are terrible individuals.

i don't but this stupid board makes me racist
i hate this place

Report my dick in your mouth.

For the same reason as romans and every other nation did in the past.

>the guys I know are terrible individuals.
Why?

And I agree, the women are sexy as fuck. In fact, this is now a Jewfu thread.

cause they hate anyone who is not a kike
also they suck out all the money of other people

>this is now a Jewfu thread.
Fuck yeah!

nothing they live here like the rest of us there were no israel before second war so this "jews" were poles inbreads from israel trying to convince the rest of the world that we sold our own pepole to death camps thats why i hate jews now

>i don't but this stupid board makes me racist

You're just an idiot, is all.

>so this "jews" were poles inbreads from israel trying to convince the rest of the world that we sold our own pepole to death camps
Well, that's true. There's documentation proving it. It had nothing to do with you since it was from before you were born, so you shouldn't feel bad.

That happens when you come across facts and free speech. It's not racism if it's true and the word "racist" is also invented by a jew. Coincidence?

thanks

Just the way I've seen them treat people. They offer no help to people unless they are expecting some type of compensation. They slander others and live on putting people down in life. Fucking over someone on the internet is a little different then affecting someones real world life.

Dude, way to sound like an ignorant bigot. Are you Sup Forums or what?

You can't base your opinion of an entire race on the actions of a tiny handful of people you've known.

I think if each of them had a tiny bit more of a charitable nature they wouldn't be hated as much. Money grabbing is one of the strongest Jew traits. Hitler got a lot of his war funds from the Jews

way to find an argument to something I never said in the first place. Typical fucking lib. I just said I hate the guys I know no where did I say that hate their entire race. I wouldn't fuck jewish girls if I did now would I?

You sound exactly like the type of person he was trying to describe. You Jew fuck

I have those same headphones. Same color and all ^_^

Israeli-Palestinian conflict sums it up
True nature of Jews

I'm Jew and I hate myself

Because I'm jealous of their success.

This pic is shopped.

Accusing everything of being Photoshop is brainlet behavior.

Kike

wanting to be left alone on their native land and sand niggers throw bottle rockets at you 24/7?

Yes

I don't hate anyone I just say it to be edgy

Goyshit

I say “goyshit.” It’s edgier.

Can't say i do

What the fuck else are you supposed to do with a Jew?

>hate

But jew girls love the goyumcock

I just do

Love them and embrace them as your equals.

Jews are our brothers and sisters.

t. Christian pastor

#Polishdeathcamps

You fucking idiot, that's not even the same girl.

The first girl is Ben Shapiro's sister.

The second girl is the Sup Forumsack who hates the Irish.

roll

only if they are religious or zionist, other than that if they are atheists and don't want to make the crazy religious people in the middle east even more crazy and religious then they are fine by me.

Check 'em

>off by five

What did I do, nigger?

Roll