Quick. The Thing has landed in the Arctic (not Antarctic). You have 7 days to prepare for the eventual take over

Quick. The Thing has landed in the Arctic (not Antarctic). You have 7 days to prepare for the eventual take over.

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3kk58TK0c6I
clarkesworldmagazine.com/watts_01_10/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>flamethrower

Mac wants the what?

Stock up on dry food, water, get things like rope, an axe, a gun, some gasoline, matches and barricade myself indoors. Then kill everyone who tries to enter.

go to the winchester
have a nice cold pint
wait for all of it to blow ova

Daily The Thing threads...what a time to be alive

youtube.com/watch?v=3kk58TK0c6I

I can't wait

Club the shit out of it.

tie myself to this fucking couch

Ensure I'll never encounter someone who could be a Thing by totally isolating myself from human contact

Guess I'm safe already

post memes to my friends on Sup Forums

>Canada military
top kek

Chip all of my family's front teeth and replace with crowns
Prepare makeshift flame throwers and explosives
Shoot everyone else on site and burn the bodies

Start fucking (raping) everyone I want to. There won't be a non-thing organism on the planet within a year.

Move to australia, if nuclear winter can't touch me there, neither can the thing.

Find qt alien

Hug it

It's just methane bubbling up.
Try to hit that with a flamethrower.

This, the thing is just too fucking strong to beat in any situation outside of a place like the artic in the movie.
One thing hiding as a human could infect thousands of people every day by just touching them in the streets.
Humanity is fucked as soon as it gets out in the world.

can I go to the arctic and join the thing's team

>Mysterious arctic pinging noise

Just put cgi over it. It'll be a lot less scary that way.

What are you going to eat? How are you going to protect yourself from insects? The Thing is retardedly overpowered.

>Mysterious arctic pinging noise

a theoretical bodysnatchers or the thing scenario is far more terrifying than a zombie one because zombies are finite. you may never be safe again

the only way to save yourself would obviously be a bunker, hideout or going to an island really any place with too many humans would be a threat and you couldn't risk taking anyone into your group

No matter what eventually ends the world, you can guarantee there'll be a meme made about it on Sup Forums

>Canada
>military

end of the world? more like the beginning of the next stage of life consciosuness

I didn't come here for this but allow me to check those impressive repeating digits

the thing takes over animals too, maybe even insects.
Now you are doing your thing on your island and all of the sudden you see a shark with arms crawling up the beach.

what do you do?

Fuck, what if it takes over plants?

Blast it with piss.

go into the ocean because sharks with arms cant swim

Probably shit my pants, reach into my trousers and grab a handfull of shit, shove it into my mouth and then go, "So that's what it taste like."

rape people to death.

>Now you are doing your thing on your island and all of the sudden you see a shark with arms crawling up the beach.
>what do you do?

*gashunks internally*

the thing learns everything from his host.
So it can swim like a shark if it takes over a shark.

it probably doesnt take over all organic materials, because in the movies the buildings where made from wood.

Now the thing has some of your DNA and is already making copy of you.

Now the thing picked up your smell and tracks you down

I would kill myself.

Good then the copy of me can go to work while i stay home and shitpost on Sup Forums

>Now the thing has some of your DNA and is already making copy of you

Well, I guess I'll have to fight myself with my bear hands.

>implying sharks know how to use arms

That wood was probably heavily treated to resist the arctic cold and thus not very organic any more
Also I believe it simply can't take over "inert" organic stuff, like wood or a wool sweater

Run screaming for the fucking hills, probably fuck off to Tibet or some place far far away. Alternatively end myself before I have to see it.

Also, how would it be once it fully assimilates into human? Its fucked up gore horror shit is just because it's imitating badly or needs to quickly change functions. Would it at some point become human-like and maybe even civilized?

>Chip all of my family's front teeth and replace with crowns
????

It can't replicate inanimate objects. If it copied someone you'd notice because their teeth would be natural.

>William Cooper stated that two subs being controlled by the shadow government meet beneath the Antarctic and exchange information in secret, one from Russia and the other from the USA

HNGGHHHHHHGG THIQQQQ

I'd take no chances and kill every living thing on the continent with nukes. It's only choice, really. If a thing-fish/bird would escape to civilization, or even to some place with plenty of animal life, it'd probably be unstoppable.

Canada, that's your answer to everything

Not true, we used to club kebabs with missiles but they stopped.

fuck you m8

just sit my shack and drink J&B

I really enjoy J&B, Mac has impeccable taste

Jack off to the Disney Channel for 6 days and then blow my brains out

have sex with it

>7 days to prepare
We're all already infected, you fuck.
There's nothing to do.

i'll call my man Kevin, just give him a little prep time

>caring about plot points from worst thing
Just being a small tazer, the one with the electric arc, and use if on your party when things get suspicious

1. buy as many drugs as i can get my hands on
2. say goodbye to my loved ones and go on an epic bender

Cut my hand off

Attach a flamethrower to it

I am become MacWilliams

Three
One
Five

>it probably doesnt take over all organic materials, because in the movies the buildings where made from wood

Dear god, Childs wasn't the thing, the base was. The perfect disguise.

Get comfy, start waiting for my toasty fuel for my fire to arrive

Make sure no one leaves their dirty ass drawers in my kitchen trash

Jokes on you, I'm as isolated as the guys in the '51 movie. This kind of protection works bother ways.

>but what if a thing shows up one day
desu I'd probably shoot anyone who wandered up to my house. If it gets back up I'd probably shoot myself and be done with it.

>canadian military

We're doomed.

>pinging

>one
>ping
>only

>Also, how would it be once it fully assimilates into human? Its fucked up gore horror shit is just because it's imitating badly or needs to quickly change functions. Would it at some point become human-like and maybe even civilized?
What if The Thing already assimilated all life on earth milennia ago and we don't know it because we're all Things

Every bird, fish, person, insect, cat, dog on the planet is a Thing and therefore none of us have tentacle mutations because we never encounter any non-Thing organic creatures

clarkesworldmagazine.com/watts_01_10/
Join it
Embrace the hivemind

i hope its a qt alien gf for me :D

Pretty much

Like Canadian healthcare covers that machine