The only intellectually honest explanation for not being vegan is "I just don't care enough."

The only intellectually honest explanation for not being vegan is "I just don't care enough."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=icOD7hxUGI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm too poor to be vegan and still be healthy.

Honestly you're never gonna change anything by being a vegan

The only intellectually honest way to be a vegan is to ignore unconscious nociception and make false equivalencies between humans and animals.

It reduces demand and sets an example for others.

I'd say that about being vegetarian only. Vegan diets have serious drawbacks and animal products like leather etc are very useful.

a cow killed my son

Nope.

Also, bacon.

/Thread

meat has so much more nutritional value. Also I only get meat from hunting

There's a reason why it's called livestock

this

What reason is that?

Then I take it you don't have a notion of animal cruelty in any form whatsoever? Not even our beloved cats and dogs?

The only metaphorically significant fact about this post is you're a faggot

The only metaphorically significant fact about your post is that it doesn't even make sense.

what do you mean?

Explain to me the no eggs. I can understand being against factory farm eggs but vegans are against eggs in principle. Laying eggs is what chickens do, they can't stop laying eggs any more than a women can stop menstruating with wishful thinking

Animals are stupid and deserve to be eaten by a superior lifeform

Exactly.

In cases where the chickens are treated properly, I actually don't have an issue with that. However, in factory farming, it tends to be like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=icOD7hxUGI8

I hear "free range" isn't that much better.

>checked
Also its ironic how vegans are vegans but still support abortion

What part of "omnivore" is unintelligible to you?

you can avoid cancert. Animals will continue tu get killed and raped, but you should at least care about yourself

>I hear

Then drive out to the country and buy eggs you progressive crybaby. Every other person sells them

i hope i don't get cancert :(

The part where our teeth look exactly like all omnivores'

I went to a cancert once

>The only intellectually honest explanation for not being vegan is "I just don't care enough."
VEGAN SPAM
Go be insecure elsewhere, soyboy.

Ya know, I genuinely don't, so fucking fight me, soyboy

This

an animal among men

I don't have a problem with people who admit it.

>lemme just move those posts for ya

What if I don't care that you care? I'm not obligated to care. If you want me to live your shitty lifestyle, it's your obligation to convince me why, not the other way around.

>because it gives me a sense of superior morality and improves the smell of my farts

I wouldn't have a problem with eating eggs that came from an ethical source. I just don't care enough about them to travel to the country.
I never said you were obligated to care.

so you want a law that we should care about your whining?

>liberals

That does not follow from my post.

Well I don't buy your ideology, so fuck off and stop pushing it here where no one cares. Perhaps you would be better suited on Reddit or FB where people might actually give a shit.

Wrong. my honest explanation is that I just don't care at all. Plus bacon. Steak. And duck.Mmmmmm duck.

Nope it’s called
People
Eating
Tasty
Animals

or you can go the other route and say this pleases you

Well, originally, I was thinking of phrasing it as
>"I don't care enough" or "I don't care at all"
but decided against it.

What the fuck else should I eat
Beans
Berries
Grass???
Fuck you

Anyway, how the fuck would I get me some nice, spicy black pudding?

Yup
I was vegan for 6 years I got tired of caring

Aye I was for 3 years and now I just don't care anymore either. Still veggie tho