THOUGHTS???????????????????????

THOUGHTS???????????????????????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1-av5SKNN0o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9PyNlSztFq4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_meat
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can agree with that, the chocolate is on wrong side though because dark chocolate in small amounts is good for you.

blizzards,hurricanes,earthquakes and tornadoes

Olive oil is really no better than canola oil, and there should probably be about half the meat or less.

In the first instance just make sure that the intake and excess of the molar mass of carbon to your body is a net value of 0.

This is just bullshit PR spin from the chocolate industry.

Does the bread on the right side include every bread or just white one?

fuck you.

Why would they specify semi sweet dark chocolate only then? Loosen the tinfoil

>half the meat or less.
explain why

Bread suitable for the left side is so specific and uncommon as its inclusion on the left would be misleading.

avoiding bread is just stupidity and will be the gateway into ignorance for most people.

whole grain = good
not whole grain = bad

if people just got out and exercised, this wouldn't even be thought about.

What is the spicific bread you should eat then?

>coconut oil
>the worst oil
>on the left

all bread pretty much. with the amount of sugars added to processed foods nowadays no bread off the store shelf is good for you. the only way is if you make it yourself

At least it's not another fucking vegan thread.

>Why would they specify semi sweet dark chocolate only then?

To make it sound like a legitimate health reason.

In small amounts yes, maybe just enough bread to make a sandwich every once in a while. Anything more than that you're already taking in more than your body will need

beer is not to be avoided, asshat!

Pic of a low carb diet.
Ultimately it should split into...

Again, loosen the tinfoil

what do you have against coconut oil ?

this is pretty much a keto diet. It's very good for you

From some bakery okay or still to much sugar?

>b-bread is dangerous
there are other options than white, processed wheat.

Coconut oil isn’t the worst by far, it is saturated fat but it’s not the same as saturated fats from meat. But like anything, moderation is the key.

The proportion of meat to vegetables in the image is huge. The mass majority of first world diets include far too much meat and with that an unnecessary amount of protein. We're eating too much protein plain and simple.

Not only that its recommended that like half protein come from high fiber sources like beans or lentils or tempeh or nuts etc.

stop eating the food jew all together, (((they))) just want your money.

don't know you'll have to check their recipe. Personally if you're trying to get your body into ketosis, which OP's pic is implying, then avoid all breads all together

Pretty accurate

citation please

>explain why we should eat less meat
>because we eat too much meat
derp

>chocolate in small amounts
Where's the sense in that?

raw meat on the left? No thanks. And no drink on the left too, wtf?

not if you're European, especially north European. We eat brown bread, rye and whole grain all the time and that shits good and taste good.

Just drink water faggot

Talk to the baker, most good bakeries have a healthy “whole grain” selection, when you can see flecks of seeds,bran and shell husks and the loaf weighs 2lbs then you know it’s good.

Let's ask the Kinks.
youtu.be/1-av5SKNN0o

>whole grains
>pooropeans unable to afford mills

Fuck you
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9PyNlSztFq4

beer is unhealthy, this is fucking basic shit.

what about diet coke?

nigga shoulda clarified up a bit first of all its the dark unfucked-wiith choclate,no sugar none of that shit 80% and higher. that chocolate has the most benefits.

also theres almost no sense in this whole thing becuase if you wanna live healthy you take things in balanced doses rather than in extremes of just this or just that

>this is pretty much a keto diet
if you cut the potatoes completely out, yes.

The hardest struggle in life friend

You know what else is unhealthy? Being a no fun allowed tight ass that only cares about diet and exercise.

>drink water
fish fuck in it

BTW red/dark meat is linked to higher probablity of cancer

don't be fucking misleading. Yes, whole grain is a healthier choice but should still be kept to a very small amount due to the amount of carbs it has

fat middle aged female working a shitty job detected

lolwut

The issue is that bread packs a HUGE amount of grains in a tiny space, its like a smoothie of grains. So bread is misleading as to how much grain and sugar it contains to begin with. Two slices on sandwich is a large amount of grains proportional to a sandwiches usual innards of some meat and maybe a tomato slice and a peice of lettuce, making for a lunch of pretty much just processed grain.

Limiting bread, even good breads, is important becuase its just such a dense source of stuff.

Ezekial bread is the only kind I have found that is even remotely commonly available. Breads made from almost entirely whole grains. and not the "whole grain" grabage in most supermarkets.

>m-muh scary carbs
gtfo

citation needed

triggered faggot

except canola is highly processed from the seed of rapists

there has to be no avoidance you just have to portion control what we know the human body can handle

google it

Well eating like that suggests i've lost 10kg in 2 months minus potatoes.

huh didn't see those there

I didn't say "IF YOU LICK THE OUTSIDE OF A BEER BOTTLE YOU WILL DIE IN AGONY", I just said that you should not consider beer a stable food.

wat

JUST EAT CACAO NIBS DUMB FUCK FULL HEALTH BENEFITS NO SUGAR BULLSHIT

>nigga shoulda clarified

What I said was clear, everything after that was you assuming. Cool story though

>defending carbs
overweight neckbeard detected

potatoes are good, though.

>a stable food
Yeah, if you shake a can of beer it explodes. Better watch out.

>CACAO NIBS
yeah, no thanks.

Coconut oil is about 90% saturated fat, which is a higher percentage than butter (about 64% saturated fat), beef fat (40%), or even lard (also 40%). Too much saturated fat in the diet is unhealthy because it raises "bad" LDL cholesterol levels, which increases the risk of heart disease.
— Walter C. Willett, M.D.
Harvard School of Public Health
Department of Nutrition
Harvard Health Letter Editorial Board

2005 called, they want you back.

stable genius detected

I heard that you can make pretty much any kind of bread from almond flour which doesn't pack the amount of carbs that other sources do

With the fibre/bran content of that bread it never sticks around long enough. Btw my 87yo dad lowered his cholesterol and saved his life by eating whole grain bread and porridge everyday.

nice comeback

too starchy, body will turn all that into sugars and fats

Get a load of this guy. Razor wit. Maybe if you had a beer or two you could come up with better jokes, and maybe even talk to girls without spilling spaghetti everywhere. Oh, I'm sorry without spilling quinoa everywhere cause spaghetti is bad.

You prob shouldn't eat coconut oil like a bucket of fried chicken if that's how fatty it is. Maybe in small amounts.

This isn't portions, this is the types of food you should eat you fat fuck

Did you tards read what he wrote? You excessive meat consumption gets brought up and suddenly every protein bro demands citations.

Just eat dirt

I see you missed the part about not all saturated fats are the same, you also missed the point where I never said it was GOOD, just not the worst by far.

wow, so much information in a single post. Thanks user!

C-can I suck your dick

did he also reduce the amount of trans fats, sugars, carbs, portion size as well?

Apart from the potatoes that should be on the right, it's pretty correct.

Not where I got my info from but paragraph "3.1 Red Meat" is full of the word cancer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_meat

I would assume so if he only ate bread and porridge

I am actually male, maby I should have said Pepsi Max. but this doesn't answer my question.

>reads some random info on the internet
>gets triggered the instant someone asks for evidence
snowflake detected

Don't eat potatoes, they're the worst!
I think canola oil is OK

Olive oil is fuckin vile and gives me the shitz

SEETHINGGGGGGG

add eggs to the left and remove beer from the right

That assumes 100% efficiency of the digestive system, you dumb cunt

then how do you know for a fact that it was solely the type of bread that saved his life? Again, whole wheat is better but still shouldn't be consumed excessively due to the amount of high carbs, which turn into sugars

>Don't eat empty calories
>Eat foods that have a high nutrient value

Wow really exciting and controversial thread we've got going on here.

>coconut oil
>on the left