Friendly reminder that Metallica are objectively better than Radiohead

Friendly reminder that Metallica are objectively better than Radiohead.

i don't care for either

:shrug:

Scaruffi is literally mentally handicapped I only look at his ratings if I need a laugh.

This is correct

>objectively more innovative*
Ftfy.
This.

S&M shouldn't have been factored in. Metallica have a 6.25 average.

Correct but both are unremarkable

>t. Christgau

I don't know why autistic people obsess over arbitrary numerical scores used by music journalists.

Why does Scaruffi have such a first album fetish?

I think scruffy has a very old school idea of rock and guitar music. He really likes stuff that is popular with proles like slipknot and ACDC. I will give him that, he isnt some classist elitist like p4k or some shit

This nigger put PABLO HONEY above
>The Bends
>HTTT
>In Rainbows
>TKoL

He gave it the same score as fucking Kid A. What the fuck is his problem?

you guys live in a bubble, Metallica being a better band than Radiohead is universally agreed upon already, no need for charts and data, it's already known to be the truth

Not really he's given more average-to-below average reviews to debut albums than he's given positive reviews to.

I'm just talking about bands that people actually care about

"AC/DC are one of the greatest heavy-metal bands of all times"
no he just doesn't have a clue what he's talking about

Once again not really

Heavy metal =! thrash metal.

most of the hate i see for "dad rock" or nu metal or some shit most likley has a class basis.

Think about it.
When nu metal was popular everyone hated it.
Why?
It was refreshing, new, young people liked it, it was multicultural, you had spics and niggers making it too with the deftones and sevendust.

But the critics hated it.

The critics loved that lilly white rich kid garage rock from new york instead with the strokes though

Correct

numetal was middle american and lower class too, slipknot are from iowa.

I would rather listen to the strokes over numetal any day

you think people shit on nu-metal because the singer of the deftones is hispanic? The singer of the strokes is hispanic too what are you even talking about.

the strokes were just a televison rip off and their big hit was ripped off from a tom petty song

>He really likes stuff that is popular with proles like slipknot and ACDC
yea, the proles love dem Captain Beefheart and Faust. everyone's favorite.

Yeah? I don't think there's anyone who would argue with this except boring nu-males.

as awful as over half of metallicas albums are, they did more for rock than radiohead or any british band over the last 25 years ever could

fucking this

this is correct

hes being a cringy edgelord, disregard him
they all suck tho, doesn't matter their race

What's up with all this Radiohead hatred lately on this board?

Fox news hates it so the hive mind has to agree.
MAGA

doesn't even need dubs to confirm truth

almost everyone on Sup Forums loves radiohead. if someone is actively hating radiohead in their post, there's a 50% chance they actually hate radiohead.

As if there were any doubt. Metallica's four good albums outdoes Radiohead's two good albums.

Friendly reminder that

Aqua = Radiohead

HOW DARE SOMEONE HAVE A CONTEXTUALLY DIFFERENT OPINION THAN ME

All heavy metal is exactly like Cannibal Corpse, right user? Led Zeppelin is basically the first heavy metal band

Soft Machine, the soundtrack of your local working class

>muh radiohead

holly fuck i wish their fanbase just choke on semen and die. literally beatles level of cancery

>le Beefheart and Faust are so uber obscure and random xd meme

Fuck you I've hated Radiohead since the week after The Bends released.

He unironically believes Metallica made two albums equal in quality to Pink Moon lol

They've been worse than Beatles fans since Kid A.

Fucking brainlet circlejerk. It’s honestly worse than reddit, because these faggots think they’re intelligent and individual.