Time for a doll thread

Time for a doll thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

hgdoll.net/
j-suntech.com/special-sex-dolls-sex-doll/100cm-sex-doll-flat-breast-little-breast-no-breast-love-doll.html
reallovesexdolls.com
youtu.be/M9-cDivf4is
catdoll.shop/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>he has more than 1 wife
absolutely disgusting

This time all of the guys in here asking for more hardcore stuff should be satisfied.

Fuck her extra hard for us user

Can she suck your dick ??

how is her asshole ?

>No creampie

Mouth is unfortnately very easy to break on these, I fucked my other ones mouth once and had a tear to the eyehole.

Good, but the asshole opening is so small that it tears after just one use. So I'm stopping it while the tear is still small.

I wanted to take a vid of cum flowing out of her pussy but it didn't work out, sorry.

Fucking loser having sex with dolls is the most pathetic thing on the planet. Fuck off and die

MOOOar !!!
How much have you paid for the smallest ?

Small one 850$ big one 1450$

they are so cute, i love them

Are these legal in the USA? Where would I buy one?

Thanks, I need to do more cute stuff. Get so much request for hardcore stuff though.

Legal in most states, most loli doll owners I know are in the USA.

hgdoll.net/

For the most popluar loli dolls that are also high quality like the dark skinned one.

j-suntech.com/special-sex-dolls-sex-doll/100cm-sex-doll-flat-breast-little-breast-no-breast-love-doll.html

This is the smaller one, she was my first and cheaper. But you notice the price difference in quality.

reallovesexdolls.com -If you want adult dolls

man i love the internet

yo OP. add me on telegram @imyourloli
discord @loliking got dolls too wanna ask something privately

Open a Discord for share your creation.
I like your cute stuff

Needs your 4 digit ID in discord. Im not on telegram

There's a doll owner discord I post my stuff, but it's mostly loli doll owners and those interested in getting one.

Now this is getting good

How come no vids of you trashing the blondes ass?

op my discord #1551/loliking

I'm not so much into the video stuff, just tried out a bit more today for someone who loves my stuff.

I would like to meet this server, my ID is
400 #1560

I like this one
youtu.be/M9-cDivf4is

doesn't seem to work.

The asshole is broken ?

Yes the assholes are way too weak.

>

Wheres the best place to buy loli dolls? And also look at loli doll pics?

Shame, but i can't blame you ^^

www.hgdoll.net
catdoll.shop/
These are 2 of the best loli doll manufactors.

>www.hgdoll.net
I'm looking into the Debbi 135 cm so far I like her the best.

The dark skinned one I have is the Bel model from there.

Thanks... God it must be sooooooooooo fucking hot putting those cute little panties on her.. Do you ever push her panties to the side and fuck her?? How often do you fuck her? Have you had normal sex, and how does it compare to fucking the doll? GOD I WANT ONE SO BAD!!

Also, HGDoll sells multiple manufactors, the one I have is Dollhouse EVO which is pretty good, the EVO skeletons are way better than the normal ones.

op whats ur discord?

Yes I've had sex with them naked, under a dress without panties, panties just pushed aside. Her on top, her on the bed, embracing her really close.
Never had normal sex but these cuties are way better than masturbation.

Yeah the main site has four links, with different stuff on them, I'm still trying to figure it out.

What are the codewords for the best little girl type ones? I want her to look 5 to 9yrs old..

op whats ur disc?