King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard is a great band!

>King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard is a great band!

>this post again
XD

I've never seen this post before you fucking cocksucking bitch

Honestly never gave this band a chance due to their stupid fuckin name

There's literally one, maybe two anons on Sup Forums with massive fucking hateboners for KGATLW. Why? Of all bands to randomly go into an autistic fit over, why Gizzard?

there was a guy a few years ago who spammed mu about how much he hates blur for 6 months straight before the new blur album came out.

havent listened to them and wont for this reason

DESU im just a fan on these new types of wojack images.

They probably get more wtf is this name clicks than they lose

for once i agree with OP

mediocre at best

Just ignore them. Vocal minority. Unless they actually want to discuss the music I'm just going to keep ignoring the shitposts.

all the hippie filth in my suburb loves them

i fucking hate them

I don't mind it, from the bits i've heard it just seems like babbys first psych album, like it's easy to get into but it gets stale and boring after a while. it's for tumblr uni girls and people trying to fuck tumblr uni girls.

>king gizzard
>tumblr
literally polar opposites

Can't stand the people on here that pretend King Gizzard and Animal Collective are good

I saw them live 6 month ago, they were fun but they lack variation: the same fucking tempo during the whole set .
They're not mediocre but others are the doing the same thing better.

I like them

It's ironic that Sup Forums cries about how garbage pop music is when every time a bona-fide rock band enters the mainstream they trash them immediately

>implying this isn't their best

you don't know any tumblr uni girls, do you? they love KG&TLW.

this must be an australian thing

they love mac demarco

King Gizzard give off the same homeless dude vibe though

>three albums in one year
Fuck em

The riffs- they are sick.

So? I shouldn't listen to the band because some fucking tumblr bitches listen to it? If you don't listen to any band solely for that reason you're more of a pretentious cunt than they are

>this music is for this social group
Fuck off

a Canadian and Australian thing. Canadian girls who listen to KG are some of the worst people I've ever met; not sure about Australia, though.
when did I imply any of that, you literal mongol? get a refill on your anti-psychotic meds, user.

did he.. like the new album?

Sorry I'm triggered

Do you have to post this everyday.

it's okay. sorry for the insult. I'm used to sub-bipeds >implying themselves into hysteric rage on Sup Forums and Sup Forums too often (not saying you're a sub-biped).

DUDE
SICK
PICKLE
RIFFS
I'M SO HIGH LMAOOO

he mustve if he stopped

I live in a major cd and a lot of the punk/drug scene likes king gizzard.
Like you have your speed addicts who listen to crystal castles and grimes
and then the speed addicts who listen to king gizzard and janes addiction or maybe havok

me too senpai. more wojacks the better.
bluenoser here. never heard any tumblrettes or thots talking about king Giz, is this a On/Qc thing?

I don't care how good their music is. Anyone who brands themselves in such a lolrandom way doesn't deserve my attention

If you haven’t heard psych from before 1975: “WOW THESE GUYS ARE SO UNIQUE!!”

If you have: “oh hey, this is (Hawkwind/Morgen/any psych prog) but worse”

kinda this

I saw them live over the summer. Thought that eh, they were a mediocre band but I bet they're way better live than on record. Wrong.

Plain as fuck. Just dull, super basic garage rock. Nothing psych about it.

the fans mainly enjoy that it is a rock band that exists in the current year that is getting some attention

Caring about getting attention is stupid as fuck and just shows people only care because of popularity, as if loads of interesting rock bands aren’t still active that few people know about.

Shit’s dumb

because you can't enter the mainstream and possess artistic integrity at the same time

its fucking not
delete this post

i have listened to a lot of their records, but it is just so mediocre and middle of the road - like it wants to be something interesting, but at the same time appeal to as many people as possible. the outcome is just boringboringboringboring-riff-boringboringboring-muhconcept-boringboring-lel-boringboring.

When I first got into king gizzard I realized how much I enjoy psych prog but didn't find hawkwind and such all that interesting. Any specific albums I should check out?

In Search of Lost Space
Warrior on the Edge of Time
The live album Space Ritual is a fucking experience too

They’re not even mainstream

Basically just being a decent rock band past 2010 gets you branded as shit here

I'll check it all out today. Thanks.

I heard them mentioned on "wait wait don't tell me" a few moths ago so yeah they're mainstream. As soon as npr gets a hold of you it's over

Biggest bullshit I’ve ever heard
Not only do literally none of the girls I know in Uni even know Gizz, but I’ve been to two of their shows and it was like 75% male.

Why go on the internet and lie about a band? Is your life that sad

Hawkwind is mediocre though.

Also try out the Canterbury scene with bands like Caravan and the Soft Machine. The Soft Machine’s first 3 Lps are 10/10

so is KG

untrue desu

[citation needed]

Shit taste bud

listening to soft machine's first album first. Kind of bored at some parts but I can see it growing on me. First snow of the year here so I'll be cozied-in giving this all a fair chance.

i really love psych rock, but for some reason this board only wants to talk about either these repetitive mediocre fuckers or tame impala. it's like psych's apogee never existed

Go listen to F U T U R OS C O P E

listen to Third fucker

five desu

>no girls I know listen, therefore no girls in uni listen to them
we must associate (or in my case, not associate) with different groups user. I know several women who listen to KG - or at least use them for their aesthetic - at my university alone.
if this is bait, good job. otherwise, grow some additional neurons

I live in Montreal, but have girl friends on the east coast who are KG fans as well. I'm not sure how large this clique is in your town/city, but there's a sizable amount of people who listen to Sup Forumscore and dedicate their social media presence to topical memes where I live. it's discomforting