Forget the crossdressing twinks, let's have a real mental illness thread

Forget the crossdressing twinks, let's have a real mental illness thread.
What's fucked with your head Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0q1gCsZykg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is depression a mental illness? It's pretty common though.

I would say so. Kinda like the flu is pretty fucking common, but its an illness and if its particularly bad you could die.

Yes it is although people often call normal sadness and being a whiny bitch depression as well

take the mayonnaise challenge and see how many packets of mayo you can smuggle into school, into work, and into stores throughout the day

Autism and bipolar here
> first self harm at 9
> first real suicidal thoughts at 11
> start binge drinking at 20
> manic episode, suicide attempt and psych hold at 21
> now 23
> drink every night, have cut down to about 3 drinks
> usually consintently medicated
> mostly stable, have some mild symptons from time to time, usually from stress

not really mental illness, but I have been dealing with a mentally ill family member and i am having a hard time constantly reminding myself life in prison is not worth an easy solution.
>She smokes a fuck ton of spice
>It has caused obvious brain damage
>has a sort of god simplex
>Talks about how all our neighbors are FBI agents
>Then will laugh in the most fucking annoying nails on chalkboard fashion ever as she tells you how stupid you are for not knowing we are being watched by FBI
>Thinks she helps pay the bills because of a $500 disability check
>Proceeds to spend thousands a month on
>Drugs
>Cigarettes
>Knick knacks for he room
>stuffed animals
I hate this person so much. She insists on writing her name on the food she wants, even though she doesnt pay for it
>insists on having her own jug of milk that nobody else can use
>Nobody else uses it because I told them i often piss in her milk
>thinking about her drinking my piss is something nice to think about when she pisses me off
>will sit in her room and talk to herself all day about the people "Watching" and "Following" her
>will then say "Shut up and go talk to yourself" as an insult even though she is the only one here who does that.
Really have been thinking about recording her and posting videos on Sup Forums or youtube, she is so fucking crazy i know this shit will blow up and make her enraged and paranoid, but she tries to sue over everything and would definitely try to sue me for that.

Borderline personality disorder. It's hell. :')

I plan on getting her dog killed. HE will constantly run up and bite my hand if we are having an argument, cant wait until the net time he does it because Im going to have his ratty little ass on a vet table being put down, I cant wait to watch her suffer with the thoughts of losing the only thing she cares about and the only living creature who doesnt look at her with disgust.

tell me more, when were you diagnosed, are you m/f, stories?

sorry user

Paranoid schizophrenic
Don't take medicine
Fuck the police

I think there is something wrong with everyone besides me.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0q1gCsZykg

33 year old male with bpd. Handling it pretty well but I was a shit show in my early 20s.

It gets better. This is me

my brother molested me so hard i went back to wearing diapers to feel normal again.

stay strong user

You guys are pathetic
It's hell because you take medicine that gives you brain and cock damage

I been feeling disconnected from society lately and with that my thoughts have become darker and darker. I am seriously worried I might hurt someone one day.

>drug addict dad tried to stab me with a knife when I was a teenager.
>Had a fetish for knives and cutting before that happened. But now I feel a weird sense of guilt for continuing to have a fetish for knifes.
>Have rape fantasies (giving and receiving) even though I've had friends / family members experience rape. I've done roleplay-rape with several females in the past who were also into it. It helps.
>looking at ero-guro helps me relax.
>photos of girls with scars are a huge turn-on for me.

23/M with OCD here. It's okay to live with these days, used to be really bad though.
> Playing Witcher 2
> Need to hit count Echeverry with the ballista
> Do it
> Need to do it again
> Do it again
> Maybe I missed something, it didn't look quite right.
> Do it again
> 3 Hours later
This shit was so frustrating

whats your medication?

I like turtles

I like ducks