America, the land of the indoctrinated fatties screaming about freedoms and dreams

America, the land of the indoctrinated fatties screaming about freedoms and dreams.

The world laughs at you while you beat your chest and claim you're the greatest country on earth.

Laughing stock.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/14/school-shootings-in-america-2018-how-many-so-far
youtube.com/watch?v=kYyfl91i8K8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2207756/Police-turned-blind-eye-South-Yorkshire-sex-grooming-gangs-decade.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I live here, most of us are as bad as the stereotypes. It's sad.

Truth
I'm looking for signatures and volunteers for a petition to have a referendum for Florida to join the Russian Federation

The funniest part of it all is that they don't realize that the world has a very north korea opinion on them.
Oh you think that you are actually important and run everything?? Yea ok.. Whatever.. Here, have some more guns and bad food.
We'll all just be over here living in the real world with Europe China actually running things.

This.

>things that happen once a year in UK vs 18th school shooting this year in US

That's fucking stupid. We've banned automatics since 1934. Nuclear missiles, grenades, and tanks since they were invented.

Words aren't going to directly kill some one.

if we had universal healthcare that also covered mental health, we could leave the 2nd amendment alone for a while to see if it helps. I believe that to be a fair compromise between both sides.

Happens almost never and new regulations have been put in place. Try again.

This might be the most retarded thing I've seen this week.

and you have seen your face every morning brushing your teeth

Oh shit, here he is, the king of the roast, ladies and gentleman.

"mirror" "Brushing your teeth." amazing work... really really good....

Friendly reminder that, in the USA of America, unstable teens and rednecks are considered a "well regulated militia".

>USA of America
United States of America of America

How's you're fist day in Sup Forums, newfriend?

America really is the worlds joke.
I wish we could just build a fucking forcefield around the place and leave it to it's own devices.

Nothing in, nothing out.. people, air, water.. isolate it all.

>Lelel I'm a retarded that can't name countries
>Damage control
>le it's only le you're 4chins le wrong spelling meme

So your first day and your already mad?

no, mate, you've been embarrassed.

Let them nuke themselves out of existence.

>>Damage control
Oh, the ironing. I'll advise to lurk moar

your insecurities are showing, OP

Lol, here comes America to prove my point.

They would as well..

With nobody to compare dicks against, their bullshit identity politics would get the better of them and the entire country would implode over something fucking retarded in a big US VS THEM aids fest.

The jews would just watch.
Masturbating.

>things that happen once a year in UK vs 18th school shooting this year in US

Why is the UK more violent than any other European country and even the US?

>claim

>someone makes a thread on Sup Forums laughing at the land of the mutt
>quickly a link is posted in r/the_donald
>mutt horde comes to spam "you are jelly" "sad" and "so weak" to any reasonable arguments, furtherly proving they are retarded
Every thread.

Britain is more violent than US? Where did you get that 'fact'? fox news?

you think you matter
thats adorable

Rascal Rider probably screamed

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Has he fell over.

>18th school shooting this year
Keep believing the lies faggot.

this

>hey murica' we are doing so well over here

Congrats. Glad the US is like an episode of jerry for you. Even jerry needs love

Samefag agrees with his own post.

Awwww...

More Amerifats proving the point. Keep it coming.

You know what's worse than this? People who hang out on reddit and subreddits that they hate because they're lonely virgin neckbeards with nothing better to do

There have been at least 8.

theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/14/school-shootings-in-america-2018-how-many-so-far

It's like trolling doesn't exist its whoever is more dedicated to telling themselves they win

This

Fatty fat American's making this thread great again, and proving that it's entirely correct.

This

this

this

This

Fucking kek
>18 school shootings
>18 school shootings
>18 school shootings
but you're wrong
>There have been at least 8
Fucking idiots just parroting whatever liberal bullshit they hear

morons

>trolling
Back in the day trolls argued with fallacies, half-lies and twisted logic, fooling the idiots, people didn't even noticed they were trolled until late. Nowadays "trolling" is just shitposting. I blame the 90s kids.

Here's a fat American neckbeard who films vlogs with his phone in one hand while driving who has the whole Florida school shooting figured out.

youtube.com/watch?v=kYyfl91i8K8

It was a false flag, sheeple!

>I blame the people who made this place

wot lol

That didn't really work, did it?. the other thing is still the most retarded thing user has seen, regardless of seeing his face or not. I bet you say "I could care less".

>MUH FREEDUMS

I posted the 8 school shootings stat. Not the same guy who was claiming 18. But whatever, hide behind your faux bravado while the children of your 'GREAT NATION' die.

America, what a joke.

We're the laughing stock of the world? Tell me again, which continent is it who's law enforcement turned a blind eye to the raping of their women by the Muslim hordes?

We actually respect our women and protect them with our lives unlike the pansies you call your men.

This

America is lost in its two-way view of the world. Right/left, black/white, with us/against us. Literally busy tearing itself apart. And it is nothing but a goddamn reality show for everybody else. Nothing better than waking up to another school filled to the brim with bullet holes, or another politician involved in child fucking. It is a retard country and while it has been the guiding star for the rest of the world for some time, this is changing and it is changing now. No one wants to deal with USA, people see it for what it is. Pure and utter incompetence all the way around. Shitload of money sure, but vast retardation from left to right, black to white. Hard to avert your eyes from fire, keep burnin' Murica, it is simply too much fun

lmao

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Got any more like that?

This is true. It is.

upsetti? have a meme

Take it from your own news press: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2207756/Police-turned-blind-eye-South-Yorkshire-sex-grooming-gangs-decade.html

If this were to happen here and in the country, there would be justice. Sickens me how you're fine with pretending nobody's raping your little girls. Time to be a man, Europe.

low effort shillfag.

Whoa now. You're over reaching. If it happened here it would be 50 kinds of farce.

Just stick with insults, no boasting

Does it suck being so obsessed with America that you constantly make threads about it?

does it suck being obsessed with telling people they suck?

This is terrible
They should hang for this

Are you saying you're not free to be fat?
That's so sad, user.

We have the God-Emperor as President

Fuck that man is sexy

Not but that was the worst rebuttal ever. You sound like a 3rd grader

I was replying to a 2nd grader, what's your point?

This

Get a life pimple fat fag

Admitting that you're mentally equivalent to a 3rd grader isn't counteracted by saying he's equivalent to a 2nd grader. You're still admitting you're stupid..

oh no. I feel my image crumbling away.

damn you internet stranger!

It wasn't a rebuttal it was an observation. Who is the 3rd grader again?

>OP

Prime hijackable thread. Just like back in the day.

If you're wondering why Sup Forums is dead its because you're one of like five people still here.

We don't ever actually highlight real retards because they're making the threads

Soylent green is people

>Soylent green is people

Soylent green WAS people.

Usualy, when someone realises this, a scool shooting happends

respect the wahmen

Hey America *mass shooting* why *mass shooting* don't *mass shooting* you *acid attack* admit *new laws introduced restricting acid availability* that *mass shooting* you *mass shooting* need *mass shooting* to *mass shooting* at *NRA bribe* least *mass shooting* talk *mass shooting* about *mass shooting* your *sales in guns go up* problems *mass shooting* rather *minor terror attack* than *new safety measures brought in* deflecting *major investigations carried out* all *mass shooting* the *mass shooting* time *prayers*?

Wtf bitch you're just jealous cause eurofafs have been overrun by sandniggers lol, have a nice sharia cunt.

*applauds*

textbook samefagging

Tlas:dr

4 a day on US soil

Not all mass shootings, but still 4 a day in a country where 330 million people live.

Too long and stupid?

Amerifag here. Sadly, it's true.

The world laughs ar such shitholes as Sweden and Germany that can't do shit to protect their women against surprise sex brought to them by proud sandniggers those feminist-run countries love more than their own people :D Europe is ruined, thank god for President Trump who cares for his country! America #1!

LOL. Agreed. He must have bought his comebacks at a K-Mart blue light special.

Europeans are sad
I couldn't imagine being so insecure I need to have daily threads about a country superior to my own.
Its like a virgin claiming no one likes Chad and that the massive amounts of pussy he gets doesn't matter.
I unironically feel bad for yurotrash, you'll never know what it's like to be above the rest of the worlds bullshit.
I pity you

This is weak b8, you are not american so fuck off