Ive been dating my first gf on and off for 3 years and her and i both lost our virginitys to eachother we've been...

Ive been dating my first gf on and off for 3 years and her and i both lost our virginitys to eachother we've been through hell and back and i love her but just yesterday amidst fucking my her she got horny enough and comfortable enough with me to reveal her deepest most fucked up secret and now idk what to do guys. As a child she was molested by her brother for about 5 years until she was 12. She never said she was raped so ive always assumed it was just inappropriate touching. Well i thought that for the longest time until yesterday when she told me that she wasnt merely molested as a kid. She was raped almost nightly until she started enjoying it and then finally they were having full on consensual incest sex every chance they had. She lost her virginity to him when she was 10 and she still has sex with him frequently to this day as an 18 year old. So my question is: should i be mad? Is this cheating? Is this acceptable? How should i ask for videos?

Thats fucked up. I would dump her.

cool story bro

Tbh i think its kinda fuckin hot

How does it feel to be cucked by an inbreed boi

Tbh i dont even see it like that. Like say if you were fuckin your hot sister thats just a family affair thats not affection (at least i dont think) so that means u can fuck ur sister and ur gf no guilt

So if you have your own opinion already. Just go with it.

I would break up with her. You're being cucked

I dont understand how thats being cucked cause i just found out. If anything shes cheating right? Now if i sit and watch them siblings sucking fucking cumming and god knows what else that's cucked up

She's still fucking him? If you two are in a monogamous relationship, it is cheating. If she wants her brother to stop, work with her so he leaves her alone. Her body may finally enjoy him raping her, but she by no means has to continue. Ask her if she wants help. Tell her you love her and ask what she wants done, if anything.

>Lost our virginity to eachother
>Has been having consensual sex with her brother since she was 12

Pick one OP.

Nice bait though.

Can you greentext a hypothetical story between your gf and her brother/your peter-in-law?

There are literally billions of women on this earth, a good majority dont have problems.
>Not your problem user
>She will probably molest your ids if you have any

She’s probably into rape role play, fucking sex jackpot you have there

They do go thru some therapy but everyone else thinks.it was just molestation and touching. I am the only one besides them who knows the entire truth. But yea youre right. We are supposed to be exclusive and i want it to end but its weird between them. Its as if theyve moved completely on from it cause when they are together there is no anger or sexual tension or even awkwardness on the outside they function as regular siblings. Almost makes me thing they actually dont have sex anymore and maybe she was saying that to turn me on

Wait, OP, does she have a sister, female cousin, or hott mom?

I swear I've seen this somewhere before.

I can literally rape her whenever i want. Its pretty nice. Shell say no but ive learned no means yes with her

What im trying to say was i actually did NOT take her virginity like i thought. She didn't bleed the first time too that musta been a part of it

She has two brothers

> help guys what should I do?
Gets good advice to dump the chick with metal issue's

>but I don't wanna!!!

Then why the fuck did you ever ask faggot?

Who gives a shit, it's b8 anyway.

>Hott female cousin
>Hott mom

OP, there's an opportunity here. She's already twisted sexually. You can grow that to an open relationship. She can keep fucking her brother if you can bring another woman in occasionally. Or continue to fuck other women.

So, are you OK with this scenario? Are you going to keep dating her knowing all this?

Show nudes so we can decide if she's worth keeping or not

For some reason its better knowing shes cheating with her brother than with another guy. Tbh im fine with it now cause im cheating on her too. Ig ik what i really want and what i really want is to either watch her take her brothers dick like a cuck or have a threesome.

Then you're just as broken.

This is a match made in a pedophile ring.

Kill yourself Jon

Damn yall i was.expecting some fucked up advice instead you guys literally are telling me.the right things to do... the one time i was hoping someone to give me some autistic advice b becomes normal.again

Well, post her nudes user. You enjoy being cucked, so why not have some anons tribute her nudes?

No nudes and only pics i have are off facebook. Im editing them rn

Still waiting. I may be the last one in this thread.