EPL Worst Team of the Season 16/17

EPL Worst Team of the Season 16/17 by Goal.com

goal.com/en/news/1862/premier-league/2017/05/16/35570482/rooney-xhaka-mahrez-underwhelm-in-worst-premier-league-team?ICID=AR_PN_6

agree/disagree?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/tottenham-hotspur/10804881/2006-remembered-The-food-poisoning-bug-that-cost-Tottenham-Hotspur-their-Champions-League-dream.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Masuaku
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Disagree. Where's Ibra on this?

Does worst just mean overrated/disappointing? Because there are probably worse players in the league.

Ibra's the 6th top scorer of the league, hardly the worst at his position

Thats mean ;_;

>EPL
Why are you talking about a league unrelated to your picture?

Stones and Xhaka settled down towards the end and were pretty solid. In particular I think Xhaka will be an important player for Arsenal next season

>Xhaka
>£35m
>Kante
>£32m

this is what happens when wenger spends some fucking money

memes aside, i dont think fellaini deserves to be on that list desu

>Mahrez

Nah. A disappointing, below average season doesn't make him bottom tier. He'll probably end up at a UCL club next season anyway.

Put Jordan Ibe, Jeff Hendrick, Anthony Martial, Ross Barkley, or any of Arsenal's coffee-coloured octoroons there instead.

But didn't you hear that he almost signed Suarez 5 years ago?

Iwobi over Mahrez
Ibe over Rooney

Most useless "prospects" I've ever seen.

>Xhaka cost more than Mané

------------------Forester
Simpson--Stones-Djilobodji-Fabio
-----------------Coquelin
--------Sissoko-------Wilshere
Mahrez--------Janssen-----Martial

I guess I could name most of Sunderland/Middleborugh but they're almost expected to be shit

>In particular I think Xhaka will be an important player for Arsenal next season

Do you think Eddie Howe will be able to get the best out him?

>Iwobi

bit harsh, mostly a sub and cover for injuries

Fellaini is their best player

Needs more Sissoko.

desperately needs le invisible man

>Fellaini in
>no Martial

wrong choice of Manure player. Fella did ok.

>no origi

>Rooney
lel, nice meme there site.

I'd swear someone posted this as the 'best team of the season' the other day. Made me wtf at the time but I didn't bother to read the thread. Now it makes sense.

fellaini and xhaka were okay desu schmesu

CF is one of the few unquestionable positions.

Janssen is unironically worse at scoring goals than Roberto Soldado, Afonso Alves, Nicklas Bendtner, Andy Carroll, Chelsea-era Fernando Torres, Liverpool-era Balotelli, Daryl Murphy, Jozy Altidore, Luuk de Jong, Jo, Stephane Guivarch, Bosko Balaban, Darko Kovacevic, Sergei Rebrov, Victor Anichebe, Oumar Niasse and Marouane Chamakh.

>worst team of the season
>primarily players form the top 6 teams

how retarded

fellaini has been more important than pogba for manure this season

>no sissoko

I can't think of anything memorable hazard has done this season apart from the goal against arsenal yet he keeps getting into the team of the season this year

he started 18 prem games in a row

I genuinely forgot Jeff Hendrick is a PL player.

The only players here who were exceptionally bad were Bravo and Stones.

As crap as Janssen and Rooney were, they didn't actively harm the game. Meanwhile there were strikers who at least semi-consistently played and didn't do anything.

What about Ayew who is always crap?
How about the players who come on literally just to get injured like Sakho?

>Huth, Gaston, Fellaini
What an absolute farce. Each one was one of the better players in their respective teams.

And it isn't even most over rated. There's the likes of Barkley who is utter garbage 90% of the time.

Mhkitaryran flopped hard, scored less league goals than fucking Gareth McCauley

>Gaston Ramirez
>good for Boro
Fucking lol, you're on a wind up.

He was an integral part of why Middlesbrough got relegated.

Sanchez: 23 goals, 10 assists, playing 15 times as a winger and the rest as striker
Assard: 15 goals, 5 assists

somehow Hazard is POTS

What's it called then?

>In particular I think Xhaka will be an important player for Arsenal next season
Once he basically didn't have to focus on defensive duties too much, after they switched to a 3atb, he improved massively. Should have been able to see that coming. Played well under Schubert when they played a 3atb, played well under Favre with Kramer practically acting as a third CB, and in the NT with Behrami playing a similar role.

>A disappointing, below average season doesn't make him bottom tier.

And a surprising above average season doesn't make him top tier either.
He's actually always been shit, except for last year. He's a flash-in-the-pan meme. He's simply reverting back to his old self. It happens all the time.

Remember El Shaarawy?

Same happened two seasons ago

Fuck knows why they do the vote mid season

telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/tottenham-hotspur/10804881/2006-remembered-The-food-poisoning-bug-that-cost-Tottenham-Hotspur-their-Champions-League-dream.html
>either Jol would be forced to field as many as 10 sick players, sabotaging any hope of finishing fourth while throwing away £10million in Champions League bonuses, or the team could opt not to play
I don't know how player list works then or now but this imply he couldn't field 2nd strings. Was he not allowed?

Fixed it

>6 players of teams that made it to Europe
wha-
>goal.com
okay then, carry on

>martial as a winger
>fixed
wrong

>German counting

>worst team
>majority plays for top 6 team
Pick one

Fellaini and Xhaka doing fine, who came up with their name?

Huth Stones Mahrez
They playing badly this year, but it doesn't mean that they are the worst.

>xhaka
jej I am an arselel fan but even I can easily say there is better available.

>the hamlet of Janssen

that's more like the team that hasn't lived up to their expectations the most

Rooney has been fackin dire

>Le expensive dab man nowhere to be seen

The most expensive player of all time (OF ALL TIME) and he's contributed nothing of note.

Bravo
Jones-Gabriel-Smalling-Moreno
Rooney-Mendy-Sissoko
Ramirez-Janssen-Anichebe

>implying you can envisage a worse Premier League team than this

>That left back West Ham bought from Galatasaray not there

Literally the worst player I can remember in a long long time

wtf are you talking about? Gala only sold a left back to Porto this season. Alex Telles. West Ham lonaed a left winger from Beşiktaş. Gökhan Töre.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Masuaku

Talking about this guy, friend. Clearly I got confused between Greece and Turkey, which is understandable as they're pretty similar countries.

Stop bullying Janssen

Xhaka's actually been pretty good since Arsenal started playing 3 at the back.

>bit harsh

they started iwobi for half the season and now theyre about to finish outside of top 4 for the first time in wenger's time at the club

Sissoko should be fucking captain of this team. Seems harsh on Fellaini, he's at least affected some games unlike half the shit players in the bottom half.

firstly he shouldn't be in the team, nor is he a striker. he filled in a basic role on the wings.

it's not his fault arsenal have been shit, nor were his performances noticeably poor. putting him in the worst XI is very harsh.

The whole team should be Sunderland players but with Bravo in goal and Rooney up top.

is he your favorite player? why are you so biased? he's been poor, very poor in the majority of the matches.

he was hyped so much pre-season, this was gonna be his break out year. it wasn't.

no, but I mainly only watch arsenal games so he's the only player I can give an opinion about

he wasn't poor, he was bog average. I reiterate he wasn't supposed to have that much playtime because he's not even ready. why not put coquelin, bellerin, walcott? first teamers who have actually performed poorly and below expectation this season.

that team would finish 6-7th in the league

hes fucking terrible

of all the useless strikers your meme league has exported, bony, kezman, alves, van wolfswinkel, de jong, memephis etc etc this guy is the worst of all of them

rip

Holy fuck I forgot that Bournemouth signed Jordan Ibe, what a fucking flop he is

This

>Stones in the team despite settling down and improving
>Pogdab nowhere to be seen

I see the media are still riding his dick 24/7 for no reason

Pogba hasn't been that bad this season