Anyone have ways to get alcohol if you're 20 with no fake id?

Anyone have ways to get alcohol if you're 20 with no fake id?

Can buy alcohol in my country at 16, so no problem here.

Just give a homeless dude standing by a convience store or liquor store 10 bucks to get you something

Don't be an american third worlder.

show your drivers license and hope they don't check properly - works most of the time

just try to buy it. sometimes they wont even card you

Turn 21, that seems pretty straightforward. You could do the obvious thing and ask someone to get stuff for youl

Don’t be Americans

Dude just don't be a faggot and be cool to the man behind the counter

Just ask a friend. You must know someone who is 1 year older than you.

Can shoot a school up with 19, but need to be 21 to buy alkohol.
top kek

f.f.s yeast, sugar & fruit juice: mix it up in a bottle, put a balloomn over the top and leave it for a week. ta fucken da.

Have a stranger buy it for you. I used to sa6 I’d give em $5-15 depending on how much stuff I needed. Or I’d ask some of the homeless people I’ve helped out before. They either do it for free or they’ll ask if for $2 so they can get a 40oz.

More info on this? What juice to use, does it have to be organic/not from concentrate/etc.? What ratio of yeast and sugar and juice?

You are also allowed to die waging war overseas. Lmao.

This always works for me:
>Go to a supermarket or liquor store
>Grab the kind of drink i want
>Go to cash desk
>Show ID
>Pay for it
>Go home

Feels good to live in Europe

yeah, just walk into the store and buy some.
drinking is legal at the age of 16 in first world countries

yeah, we should raise the age limit to shoot up schools

nah, you just shouldn't let retards buy guns.

You need that liquor to drown the sorrows of sand niggers raping your underage daughters.

How do you not know one single person of age

This sounds really stupid but it works, OP. If the said homeless person gets enough of an incentive to buy you alcohol, they don't really have a reason not to.
>convince store clerk
>also 20

Fucking brew your own you moron .. all you need is sugar and water minimum, add some other ingredients if you want a finer taste. It's basic fucking chemistry, why on earth do you fuckers with the worlds knowledge at your finger tips have to ask such idiot question ? Do you lack all initiative or imagination ?

Drive around neighborhoods looking for open garages. If there's a refrigerator in there, there's usually beer.

Why not make your own alcohol

Throw a bill on the counter enough to cover the alcohol you have, say "I'm in a hurry. Keep the change" and walk on. Any local business will just put the money in the drawer and move on. Don't do at a Walmart or chain store. Too many rules. They'll still consider it theft.

Yeast. Need yeast. That's like, the most important part. Sugar and water will only net you koolaid...

We used to ask homeless people and give them like 10 bucks. We live in the inner city though so there's always homeless people around. The homeless people will actually ask groups of teenagers if they want alcohol it's so common around here

Dude, just walk in Walmart with a bag and stuff booze in there.

Not living in the land of the free.

Earn your keep, thieving degenerate.

Kicker (Prison Wine)
by Nick Crouch

10 peeled oranges cut into wedges
10 browned, soft apples cut into wedges
1 cup Sugar in the Raw
1 yeast packet
16 oz and 1 cup warm water
8 oz can of fruit cocktail
1 packet of raisins

1. Combine the fruit cocktail, apples, raisins and oranges in a 1-gallon Ziploc bag and mash them up taking care to not pop the bag. Once the fruit is beaten into a pulp, add the raw sugar and mix.

2. Add the 16 ounces of warm water to the bag and then seal it. Submerge the sealed bag in a sink of warm water for 15 minutes.

3. In a bowl mix the yeast packet with a cup of warm water and 3 teaspoons of raw sugar and wait til it froths up. Add this to the bag of mushy fruit then store in a dark place.

4. Every day for seven to eight days pour warm water (not hot) over the bag then wrap it in a towel and store. Never allow the bag to cool, else the yeast will die.

5. As part of the fermenting process, the bag will bloat up from the carbon dioxide so you’ll need to burp it by opening the bag and releasing the carbon dioxide. Repeat this process every day until there’s no longer any bloating.

6. Filter the contents through a cheesecloth. Enjoy on the rocks or do like Crouch: “I use some bitters since I’m not locked up anymore.”

>be Italian, 7yo kid
>mom tells me "today is daddy's birthday, go buy his favorite bottle at Giuseppe's"
>gives me a 20 bucks
>go
>Giuseppe sees me a bit lost in that vast ocean of booze
>tells me "we just moved whiskeys there"
>grab a Johnny Walker
>pay
>go back home
>"happy b'day to you!"
>days later
>watching some Murican telefilm
>a 20yo dude (something like OP's pic) can't buy a fucking beer because he's not yet legal age
>stare at that faggot and think "why the fuck Ameriturds can't buy a birthday present to their daddy"

Live in a decent country?

Suck my dick, faggot.

This

Born in China in next life, they all look the same at age 10 or 100, so you don't need id to buy a beer

Or in Russia. Nobody gives a fuck anyway, you can buy vodka being 6 year old just by telling that your dad sent you. While being obviously high on glue and orphan.

Grapes. Lots and lots of grapes. And patience.

Incredible. Imagine laying and looking at the sky choking on your own blood. You'll know all about that but not allowed to have a sip of alcohol.

You American? Buy a gun and rob a liquor store.

About to be a fag here: For all of this, yiu may as well just buy the damn yeast. This shit will kill you.

Live in a better country

You also can be saved, but they'll put you on opiates and you'll become heroin addict before even trying alcohol.

YO CRACKA PIC REL8

You'll have to know how to operate a distillery as well as having the proper ingredients.
So you don't blow up your batch and possibly yourself.

This

gemany

Wear a fake beard and a suit. Buy a Wall Street Journal and a bottle of Jack. Bring to cashier and start complaining about your ex-wife taking custody of the kids and how you have to go in for a hernia operation next week. Always talk in a super deep voice. Say things like "Taxes. Am I right?" and "Can't wait to get home, organize my pills into those little blue pill boxes for the week, and watch some History Channel about World War 2".

Made sure somebody is taking vid cause this will be hilarious.

You know, it's too bad that I'm not familiar with my German roots. I only know one of my family members still over there in Deutschland. They've got my grandfather's name and look just like us. I've never met them and I find it kind of a drag that over here in garbage America that I have to try learning the language as an adult rather than being taught at an early age like most other countries are in their childhood. Some of my German family moved to America a long time ago and all I know is English.

Unfortunately we don't have the luxury of living in a society without niggers and spics in gangs carrying around illegally owned guns. More deaths occur from gang-related violence than mass shootings by a long shot.

Sounds terrible living in a third world society. Can't you move to Canada or something?

Grow a beard... Totally easy
Wait one Year, use your id

USA
>#1 super power
>highest GDP in the world
>third world
fucking kek

just say you were born the 29th of february

Your delusions never stop to amuse me.

Sit outside the liqour store, wait and ask somebody to buy for you.
Younger/Middle aged guys, preferably driving an old pickup are almost guaranteed to buy for you.

>calls facts delusions
>thinks all americans look like pic related
please keep going