The only way to stop school shootings is to ban all guns...

The only way to stop school shootings is to ban all guns. How are you stupid conservatives too dumb to see this is the only way? ??????????????

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

Other urls found in this thread:

citypopulation.de/php/uk-england-eastofengland.php?cityid=E35000248
theonion.com/no-way-to-prevent-this-says-only-nation-where-this-r-1823016659
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAfUI_hETy0
nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/United-Kingdom/United-States/Crime
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Republican politicians have received over 498 million dollars from the NRA. There is no way they will risk losing that source of income. The Republican politicians have decided that the money is more important to them than the lives of children.

Then its time to march to the NRA and start using their own weapons against them!

>The only way to stop people from taking drugs is to ban drugs

>The only way to end racism is to remove statues and ban fags

If people want guns they will get them illegally

that wouldn't be productive.

Dumb fucking liberal samefagging himself a thread. Kill yourself

Ye but guns aren't fucking addictive, that's the reason people keep dealing and buying drugs, your analogy is shit.
Also about the overall thread
>technically yeah, it certainly helps but it won't stop them, nothing really can.

It does always come down to money in the end. But no matter what happens guns will always win. If you come for my guns, bring yours.

Because Mexico is so peaceful.

1. Sup Forums Won't do anything so you're just wasting time
2. Have you heard of knifes?
3.School killings are gonna happen whether you like it or not

Many shootings are from illegally obtained weapons in the first place and even in country's in Europe where guns are 100% banned there are still terrorists that have obtained guns and killed hundreds of people.

>to ban all guns.
FUCK OFF JEW

>having to lower the shitty counry so far, to compare America to Mexico
>murka is a 3rd world shithole now, thanks to guns and the right wing

SAD!

yeah get a shit load of knives and throw them at peoples heads, even deadlier than guns. ban knives too

cringey but true

You fucking watch out you fucking liberal.That computer could harm someone. And you're dick could be a choking hazard, BAN THE DICK!!!

no real Liberal would write this, your just a retarded Republican trying to bait, at most stricter regulations and a ban on certain assault rifles

Not ban all guns my stupid republican. I’m a liberal and I like guns. I think we should we need more vetting and no more high powered weapons

Cruz, Nicolas was born 26 May 1998, is male, registered as Florida Democratic Party, resided in Oakland Park, Florida 33311 Florida voter ID number 124308057 Some of the groups that Parkland Florida shooter Nikolas Cruz belonged to are CAIR, Black Lives Matter, Latino Muslims, Freedom For Gaza, Refuse Fascism, Queer Palestinian Empowerment Network.

Actually op is a republican who has this fear that liberals going to take his gun away. So op makes these threads to make fear.

O shit here comes Chicago and Mexico excuses

Hey Ron, taking a break from the "Whitebois can't compete" threads are ya? well I don't blame ya, they were getting passé anyway.

this retarded

this retarded

this retarded

Actually he was a in white power militia ... sorry even Fox News said it. He is not Latino he was white

this retarded

We need to have guns because niggers.

Don't worry guys in a few more years they will invent lasers and nobody will use guns anymore we just gotta wait it out

Yeah, if guns wer banned nobody would have them anymore. Swoosh, vanished. Amd there are no other ways to kill a bunch of ppl. Like with a truck...

this retarded

this retarded

sure kid
stay mad

this retarded

Butthurt faggot has to spam because he isn't smart enough to debate

You didnt spell his name the same way in the same paragraph. No attention to detail= no cred.

Try banning IEDs.

This is true. The group stated he did belong to their group but in no way did they have anything to do with the shooting.

im not a doctor but i dooont think thats how it works

this retarded
stay mad kid
thinks his crying is a debate

so?

White fuckers keep on killing . Maybe we need to cleanse this disease racefrom the earth BLM fuckers

Weeds not addictive, but people are pretty keen on doing it regardless of the legality.

On what place on the massacre high score is he?
I bet around 50. he is is a loser. That Vegas old dude showed those noobs how to do it. This one didn't shot toddlers or himself. total loser on the scoreboard.

this retarded

I always assume the idiots are trolling..

And then I realize that they probably aren't.. and a little part of me dies.

Banning drugs Didn't work. Still get high. Banning gay marrige wont stop fags frok being fags. If you want a gun bad enough youll get one. Legal or not. Mass shooters dont care about the legality of a gun. They are out to kill. Guns will always be here. They will always be available and banning them will not make them all disappear.

You lose your erection?

In England I'd have no idea how to buy a gun. In America they come free in cereal boxes.

Cereal is expensive

Gee, if the FBI had spent a little less time working with the Clinton campaign, Obama and the media to frame Trump, and a little more time following up on school shooting tips and arresting people who make terrorist threats, who know if things would’ve maybe turned out different.
Oh well, I guess to be safe we should just ban all guns instead of, you know, relying on LEOs to actually do the fucking jobs our taxes pay them to do.

samefagging this hard

That's probably because you have no interest in obtaining an illegal firearm.

It's really not that hard.
You can buy all of the parts bar one legally online, and you can easily make the last part with a milling machine

this retarded

this retarded

Yep and your Muslim loving leaders have done plant of damage to your country. But hey that's also proof that you don't need guns to commit acts of terror. Over there they use bombs and blunt force attacks with vans and cars and of course knives. Say what you want but your country is full of sand niggers. If someone had a concealed handgun those terrorists could have been stopped. The church shooting in Texas a few months back was ended by a guy who happened to have a gun in his car. He was shot and fled the scene and died later with a self inflicted gunshot wound. But the civilian ended the slaying. With a Legal firearm. What if he weren't there ?

Or in America, buy one at a gun store. Yeah. It's just as easy in England. See your point, fag.

Agreed. Let him enjoy the smell of curry and shitty incense every time he walks down the street to buy his gun free cereal.

>He said, not knowing what he was talking about, while being repeatedly shot

this retarded

>the only way
How stupid can you be to argue in terms of absolutes?

But! If everyone had a gun. . .
These things would commonly be avoided. Addition by subtraction. This makes no sence. Im pooping. Try not to die out there Sup Forumsros.
Desu

Allahu Akbar. Long live the brittards

Of course out of the millions of legal and responsible gun owners there will be a few bad eggs. Fuck man that's life. But statistically these bad eggs are less than 1% as common as these shootings seem they are a very small majority. They don't define us responsible owners. Therefore fuck you in your buck toothed mouth.

Clearly an expert.
Check the stats for where I live:
Ethnic Group (C 2011)
White 10,973
Asian 155
Black 44
Arab 2
Mixed/multiple 160
Other ethnic group 7

citypopulation.de/php/uk-england-eastofengland.php?cityid=E35000248

If you can stop being shot for long enough that is.

Can we start a prayer circle to protect the guns?

how can you stop school shootings without stopping school???

>tfw living in a country that prioritizes guns over living breathing humans

Can you not be such a fag, OP?

In Jesus name brotha

Hear that? That's the sound of freedom ringing, cunt.

OP is a britfag.

theonion.com/no-way-to-prevent-this-says-only-nation-where-this-r-1823016659

it's tinnitus from all the gunshot noise.

Oh. I thought it was a fire alarm ringing.

Just give guns to the fucking teachers. Problem solved.

yes become powerless that the best way to protect you self is to have to rely on others

that is stupid as fuck op

Fuck banning gun, ban schools.

meanwhile eurofags be like

Well,get your constitutional amendment going and see if enough state legislatures will approve it.

Or at the least make them worth a damn.

The Bill of Rights can't be amended.

>invent lasers
lol

OP secretly wishes he could own a nice shiny assault pistol launcher.

Let's say for a second everyone turned in their guns. Even the criminals turned in their guns. Then the USA got invaded by some other super power and in every area the other super power had gained ground they were exterminating all gays, black, trans people, anyone you lefties care about. Wouldn't you want a gun to stop them? Or say if someone "worse then trump" got elected. If no one had guns he could just start having these minority groups killed off. Then wouldn't you want some guns to protect these people or yourselves?

Your point was that you didn't know how to get one. Somehow assuming that your ignorance on the topic equated to them being difficult to obtain. They aren't. In many cases it's easier to create an undocumented to weapon than it is to buy one legally, even in America.

Instead of getting shot for the sake of this fictional privilege, I'd let the police deal with it.

Tell me how to get a gun in England. You don't know. Even if you do, 99.99% of people don't, and as such there's not a problem with guns.

You think a few cops, even if they are all willing to protect these people instead of oppressing them, are a large enough force to repel an army like Russia or to stop the leader ordering these people to be killed? He'll the way a lot of people on the left see cops you would think they would be the hit squad.

Banning all guns is retarded, and will never work. The only way to stop school shootings is to create a new term for 'gun control' which seems to send conservatives into a jingoistic and completely irrational frenzy.

2nd amendment was written when muskets were the weapon of choice. Those fuckers took ages to load, and then shot a single bullet, and not even very far or accurately. We are well past that stage.
So we have to work with what we have. Meaning, we have a shit ton of people who will cling to their modern firearms, and nobody will be able to pry them from their 'cold dead fingers'. Fuck you Heston, btw. Lots of cold dead fingers around, but mainly of the victims who aren't armed or are too vulnerable to protect themselves. The people who carry out these massacres are usually too cowardly to kill themselves, but the ones that do leave a body count that supersedes their own worthless corpses.

We also have the constitution to work around, meaning guns are embedded into our society in a way that is completely unique to other modern (and we can argue, more civilized) societies.. like it or not. We can't take away people's guns.

Gun control doesn't mean taking away people's guns. It means regulating who gets them, how they are passed around or sold, the type of ammo they unload and the types of guns that are readily available for both psychopaths and people on FBI watchlists to obtain. There are a scary amount of people who are currently being monitored by FBI and law enforcement, ISIS-fags included, who have extraordinarily easy access to high powered weaponry. We don't need that in our society.

Let's go back to hunting, sport, turn our weapons into a point of pride, not into a national base of shame.

I've hunted my whole life, got a shotgun well locked away from my kids, and have a big dick so guess what, I don't need to compensate for that by keeping a glock or AR too. Killing a deer with an AR is pussy. Killing people is pussy.

How would Americans protect themselves?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAfUI_hETy0

The answer is to put more guns in the schools. If everyone is armed then blah blah blah

What should be done about the 300,000,000 + guns already in circulation in the United States?

I'd trust 'the authorities' to deal with the problem more than I would a bunch of teenagers who regularly throw tantrums and shoot everyone. Guns do not make you safer. They make you be shot.

>Not a problem with guns
There’s also no benefit of guns. Home invasions where the residents are home has skyrocketed and violent crime still exist. Guns are a double edge sword. They put any individual with one on the same playing field. If a shooter came into a store and everyone there had guns he/she wouldn’t get very far. If a lunatic with a knife comes in, majority of people would be helpless.

to see it from the republican perspective, i genuinely want you to try and put yourself in this scenario

>middle aged mid-tier politician
>family to support but pay is meh at best
>support immoral rules and get paid a fuckton
>laws dont directly affect my family or me
>get rich without doing anything except compromising moral rigidity
>never have to worry about money again
>kids never have to worry about money again
> grand kids never have to worry about money again

and dont give me the whole "you are your morals" bs, this isn't a fucking anime. You and I and every single fucker here would compromise our morals for a massive amount of cash

nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/United-Kingdom/United-States/Crime
Murders with firearms per million 0.236
Ranked 44th. 32.57
Ranked 10th. 138 times more than United Kingdom
Stop arguing Americucks, it's embarrassing.