How the fuck do school shooters only get under 20 casualties at highest...

How the fuck do school shooters only get under 20 casualties at highest? In a packed school i'd imagine you could get atleast 30 just sitting ducks in a lunch room or some shit. A lot of the shooters cant even get one casualty so why? This guy got just under 20

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5160819/parkland-shooter-nikolas-cruz-was-a-member-of-white-supremacist-group/
adl.org/blog/florida-white-supremacist-group-admits-ties-to-alleged-parkland-school-shooter-nikolas-cruz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Think of the injured. He shot them and assume they died. He thought he got 30. That's why they quit.

Rule #2 Double Tap

Well no shit there are injured but unless theyre paralysed and shit its pretty easy to tell if theyll die or not. A simple second bullet will take care of that. Or just kick heir fucking skulls or some shit. Common sense if you only kill like 5 in reality every time

Maybe it's because, despite what the media says, guns actually take quite a bit of skill to use. And in a developed country with good EMS, not at all gunshots are fatal.

time.com/5160819/parkland-shooter-nikolas-cruz-was-a-member-of-white-supremacist-group/

Hahahahahaha... that inbred is white. White fuckboi

The trick is to have backup guns ready, and plant bombs before you start shooting.
But no one ever does. Sad.

I thought the same thing. I mean come on. You are either going to die or go to prison for life...you have decided your life is over. How the fuck are you not going to at least set a new record. What a waste of time. im not with the whole mass shooting trend but I still don't understand how you can commit to killing 17 people and then just stop before you even run out of ammo.

adl.org/blog/florida-white-supremacist-group-admits-ties-to-alleged-parkland-school-shooter-nikolas-cruz

Fucking typical cumskin

Also in a school that large even if the swat bustwn in 10 minutes after the shooting started if you 0layed your cards right they wouldn't find you for at least 5 minutes after they enter. That's a whole 15 minutes. With a gun that can fire possibly 100s of rounds a minute if you have the magazine's and the small amount of skill it takes to point and shoot you could unload thousands of rounds in 15 minutes. Come the fuck on.

He doesn't look white, I've never seen a white person who looks like this. More like a bleached gypsy/half turk. t. European

Most of these points are irrelevant. The truth is, like any surprise attack, engaging the first target causes the rest of your targets to posture defensively.

Once the first shots are fired, you no longer are shooting sitting ducks. You're shooting at people who are running, hiding, or barricaded in locked rooms. In conditions like those found in a school, the longer your shooting spree goes on, the lower your chance to hit a target. Simple as

Trips CHECK EM

what trips

honestly, create some mustard gas and get some dispensers put in vents. then kill the front office, some and all the faculty. I think it because they are so blinded by anger

guns aren't going anywhere like it's a fact at this point they simply aren't. You are not going to disarm a whole nation. It just isn't happening. Liberal niggers don't ever offer an actual solution. All you hear is "muh guns are bad".

ITT kids who think they are ballistics experts

Your post isn't relevant to OP's post.
did you even bother to read it or are you illiterate so therefore just reacted to the posted picture?

He must have had aim assist toggled off

sorry brah, wrong thread tbh im so used to triggered libtards i have that shit on copy paste
think about it , you shoot some cunt , you know you hit him , its hectic , people are screaming, your ears are probably ringing (because what school shooter uses ear protection amirite?), you are confident he/she is dead and you know you don't have much time. You move on to the next target. But turns out you hit but missed everything vital. Maybe a shot to the gut, maybe just soft tissue damage.

must have been on PC

>everything I know about life I learned from vidya playing

Oh great, another spic who thinks they're white.

Edgy.

OP has never touched a gun.
OP thinks gunshot wounds are like in the movies.
OP is a dumbass.

Dude... Just because you are good at call of duty does not mean you know to handle a real gun. These shooters think that practicing in a video game actually translates to real life..

Most gunshot wounds are survivable. It is not like the games and movies where one or two bullets immediately kills someone.

Educate yourself, retard.

How is that edgy