Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums.
I'm a white man from Virginia, USA, attempting to move to North Korea. For years, I have been increasingly interested in North Korean values, traditions, and the history of North Korea. I like their leader, Kim Jong Un, and want to escape this american hell hole to get there as soon as possible. I left high school last semester and am thinking of enrolling in a school with a cultural or exchange program to visit North Korea. From there, I will either break a law or constantly ask North Korean officials that I want them to "take me away" with them, so that I may be able to live with a new foster family untill I'm 20. I'm interested in other suggestions, if you have any.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You will get killed....like so killed. Mega killed. Your killed will be the most killed anyone has ever been killed

In fact im most curious about your plan to not get killed.

Are you Ken-sama's little brother? How did Ken do in the Ghibli studio? Did his Osaka and kanji dialect see him through? I wished him luck, and I wish you luck too Sumida.

>replying to some shitty pasta

You can starve to death anywhere, why do it north korea?

Op here.
Actually that is easy to do. There re a few different methods ive considered to escape unharmed. I can either bribe the guards to take me to somewhere safe, or I can leave in the middle of the night by running out of the hotel all visitors are left at. I could also get plastic surgery to make myself look more korean, north korean specifically.

Have fun starving to death in a prison camp eating rats

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

Wait a bit longer, study hard, and become a nuclear physicist, or rocket designer. Even at an entry level, you'd make a fine apprentice in the absence of such common skills. Just don't show up in the western world again or you'll go "missing".

You can actually send in an application to the North Korean government for citizenship. Bonus points if you're a soldier defecting to NK. They'll let you in as a symbolic victory over the west.

It is not if, but when.
He will fire those nukes.

(info from government insider)

Op here.
Ive heard about the application process before, the issue is that its extremely unlikely that I will be accepted. Its mostly for african warlords trying to cooperate with North Korea for business incentives. Its official, but the chances of it happening are next to none. I don't believe they would even look at my application.

Cant u just go to one of their embassies and ask for citizenshio

Couldn't hurt to try.

Sounds like a good plan. I applaud your courage in leaving Trump's America to become part of a truly progressive state.

If nukes are fried it will be from his death bed.

Fatty kim knows that yes, he can fire, and yes he will go down in history forever because of it.

BUT the moment he hits the go button. He will be dead within 30 days.

So he will only launch when he is ready to die or is about to die through other means (revolution/cuvil upset)

Source: im in the fucking government.

>I could also get plastic surgery to make myself look more korean, north korean specifically.
NAAWWW THE FUK YOU DINT JUST SAY THAT,,,,,,,DAS RAZIZT AS ALL HELL,,,, TELL ME WHAT THE HELL DOES A NORTH KOREAN LOOK LIKE YOU FUKIN BIGOT >:(,,,,,STOP STEREOTYPING >=( IM ANGRY >;p

Op please post your plan on how not to be burtally tourtured and killed

North Koreans are all pudgy, like their fearless leader.

YOU CANT SAY THAT!!!!!! DAS RAZIZZZT,,,,,, YOU FUKIN NAZZZZZIIIII >;(((

> waddles in anger

I'm sure when OP says "plastic surgery" he really means he's going to ensure he's emaciated before going for it.

they are starved to death not pudgy

No, no, that's just negative Western propaganda. All North Koreans are pleasantly plump. No food shortages, you know.

litter clean up crew might work for government, but does not count as informed government employee

Nice try, Kim.

OP here.
I've watched so many videos discussing the risks. I understand how risky this is. But North Korea often won't physically attack Americans that don't particularly break any laws. If i either sneak out or join by bribing, I won't be punished heavily for it. But imagine living in a city, a quiet city. One of the things that I found most appealing was how clean, and quiet Pyongyang is. Imagine living day by day, going about your job and going home in the city, probably the only quiet city on earth. For someone who is kind of introverted but likes the skyscrapers, it's ideal for me.

If I remember correctly if you are a citizen of ex communist country you can get NK citizenship rather easy.

We'll show them Razist when we raze Pyongyang and burn what little industry they have in a nuclear blaze.

That's right, he only uses nerve gas to assassinate his brothers.

You’re a genius with any luck you will end up in camp 22 working 20 hrs a for reward of rat shit to eat. Shit nigga what are you doin?

it ain't clean, everything runs on coal there, it's their ONLY natural resource, and outside of slave labor, their only export

Have fun :)

Have you considered what will happen if the USA nukes Pyongyang?

Well I hope you don't mind not having internet access, like you used to make this thread, idiot.

Any missiles will be shot down by North Korea's missile defense system, designed by Kim Jong Un himself, who is the undisputed master of many disciplines.

Don't worry, if North korea sends nukes, Dennis Rodman will jump into space and slam dunk them back onto Kim Jong Un

Did you guys know theres a north korean video game?

8-bit?

Don't be Korean Jew OP