WWYD thread hardcore edition, reply 4 reply to even this shit out

WWYD thread hardcore edition, reply 4 reply to even this shit out.

Bumping with bitches

Would rip those dresses apart and force her onto the ground and her faces into the water so they drown as I fuck their asses relentlessly.

They both look like they'd take cock right up the ass and love a creampie and if they don't then too bad

She actually loves creampies.

your girl seems like she needs to be tit fucked and then turned around to grab those awesome hips as I shove my dick deep into her tight ass, to finally make her lick my dick and cum on her face.

I'd cum up rights ass and make left clean it up with her mouth.
I've got nudes for good ones.

I need to see her face.

I'd wipe the smile off this bitch's face with a rough face fuck. After her make up starts to run from choking on my dick, I'll rip that top off and titfuck. then when i start ramming my cock into her pussy, I'll shove my fingers in her mouth until she begs for more cocks to suck.

unfortunately she doesn't show much face in the pics I have.

She seems like a nice girl. The kind of girl who would blush at the idea of giving a handjob. So obviously I would tie this cunt to a chair and let all of my friends take turns face fucking her and cumming down her throat/on her chinky little face.

She seems like she could be a stoner, so i'd bring her in with my friends at my house, and once she's to high, we'd start grabbing her tits and lifting her blouse as she's too fucked up to realize what's going on, as we caress her tits she moans, since she's high, being grabbed and caressed feels like heaven, then we pull out our dicks and she doesn't think twice before doing handjobs to us, as her head is grabbed and one of us shoves his cock inside her mouth, aking her gag and almost puke, we slap her face and she asks for more, then we all pull out and take down her pants, here's where she starts fighting, as she no longer feels confortable, two of su hold her down and one takes turn to penetrate deep into her vagina and anus, we all take turns to fuck her holes and cum inside. Once we finish we star asphyxiating her until she's passed out, we leave her naked in the middle of the street on a lonely and cold night.

You earned yourself a nude.

Nice tits! better than I imagined.

Will you give my girl a bit of twisted love? If you do be as rough as you can, borderline murder if you want.

She's very cute and young looking. I'd like to follow her home one night and grab her off the street. Then I'd strip her naked and write things all over her body "fuck me" "cum in my pussy" "rape meat" etc. and chain her up in a public restroom. Before I leave her there I would make sure to use her first. I'd leave her with a pussy full of my cum shackled to a filthy toilet waiting for the next man to come and use her.

mess her up

what else?

>Plant cameras around her room
>collect embarrassing pictures
>begin blackmailing her
>"No one has to see these if you do some things for me"
> Send her dildo and webcam
>demand she send me video of her using it
>demand she sends me video of her using it on her ass
>over the months she begins to crave my control
>cut off all contact from her
>a few months later text her to meet me in abandoned warehouse
>bind her
>fuck her
>cum on her face
>do it again, cum in her pussy
>with her still bound send a pic of her to her dad with her cell phone.
>leave

here's an ass pic of

>plant cameras before I leave
>Send pictures and livestream to local kink group
>send message pretending to be her that says "Hey guys I tied myself up and want you to use me. Please don't stop, even if I beg and cry"
>attach address
>wait and watch while dozens of perverse men, and even one woman come and use her as a public fuck hole
>she begs and cries but they all think it's part of the game and fuck her harder and rougher.

Kidnap her
>let nigger friends hold her down and fill her cunt up with their dirty nigger cum
>send her home to daddy pregnant with a mongrel.

Nice.

will do equally long r4r

If you liked these, consider helping a brother out with this girl:
>Met her in the park, she seems nice and innocent
>She believed it when I told her I needed help finding my lost dog
>Lure her into a dark secluded corner
>She doesn't even realize what's happening as I grab her
>I easily overpower her and pin her to the ground.
>lube up cock
>I'm not a monster am I?
>go to town on her tight little butthole
>cum deep in her ass
>tell her if she tells anyone I'll find her.
>I don't even have a dog lel

Senior Prom is finally here! These two lovely girls are waiting for their prom dates to pick them up. They are close friends and do everything together and are looking forward to a wonderful night that they will never forget. An suv pulls up and there is a knock on the door. They are here! they practically squeal with excitement. What's this though? Their prom dates brought the whole football team along? Without even saying hello the girls are grabbed and forced onto the couch. The cunt hungry boys tear the prom dresses that they spent hundreds of dollars of daddies money on off of them and go to town pounding them in every hole. They try not to cry because they don't want to mess up their makeup. After the boys have thoroughly filled them up they leave abruptly. The girls start crying. How embarrassing it will be at school on Monday that they didn't show up to prom.

Those are some nice dick sucking lips. I'd get a couple of my buddies to drag her into an alley and force her to her knees. We'd take turns face fucking her, using that pretty little mouth of hers. She'd be sobbing but we'd just shut her up with our cocks. After a couple of my buddies spray her face, I'd bend her over and doggy her asshole, without any lube. Again she'd start to scream but we'd shut her hole up with another cock. We will take turns on her ass and then leave her naked on the ground covered in semen. A bunch of homeless men around the corner will wonder what was going on and we'll offer this bitch to them so we can have fun seeing her get even more degraded. We'll take out our phones and film her as she's forced to clean their smegma ridden cocks that haven't been washed in years. After she's done and almost wants to vomit, she will be immediately double penetrated by the homeless bums who haven't had a pussy in over a decade. It would be the best experience of their lives and the worst experience of hers. Once she's been thoroughly gang raped we'll post the video to her social media so her family and boyfriend can see what a used up slut she is.

Looks like a daddies girl to me.
>her new stepdad was very strong and handsome
>he didn't take shit from her or her mother
>If she cried and made a fuss her stepdaddy would set her straight immediately
>everytime stepdaddy spoke sternly to her or spanked her she would get a little wet
>she would say "I'm too old for spankings"
>but her pussy would get wet just from being in the same room as her stepfather when he was angry
>One weekend mom left to spend the weekend with a friend
>She was alone with daddy.
>she put on a cute little dress, the kind that showed too much skin
>daddy wouldn't be happy
>He bent her over and spanked her
>She moaned, her pussy dripping
>"Please daddy, please don't spank me"
>she pulled her skirt up revealing her little ass
>"please don't hurt your little girl"
>He was taken aback by this and went quiet
>Soon he was overtaken by a powerful lust
>She could sense it and got on her knees
>Soon she was sucking daddy's dick
>"Do you want to fuck my pussy daddy?"
>He stopped, he couldn't do that to his own stepdaughter.
>But it was too much for him, and soon she was bent over the table, taking his massive cock
>He promised himself that he would at least not cum in his stepdaughter.
>"cum in my pussy daddy" she begged
>"uh oh" he thought as he filled her up.
my girl

I see this girl all over town. She's as cool as it gets, she knows the best places to go to be seen. I put my plan into action one morning when I see her getting coffee at the local shop. She finishes the coffee and feels herself getting drowsy. When she wakes up, she's in a room with four white walls and a door. Her foot is chained to the floor. She's hungry, tired, and scared, she has no idea what's going on. Eventually, I walk in ready to go to work. I cut off her clothes, exposing those perfect tits. She's crying, trying to swing her arms, but her leg being stuck in place prevents her from moving too much. I fuck her for a few hours, making sure to use her slutty mouth the most and spread that lipstick all over. When I've cum a few times, I feed her and give her water, informing her there's 20 men on their way over just for her.

I'd simply push her against the gate, pull her hair back, kiss her neck, shove my hand down her pants, finger fuck her until wet, then take off her pants, pull out my dick, and fuck her.

Moar of the glorious creature!

She's stunning, moar please.

Moar!!!

wwyd to her?

Magnificence in a perfect vessel.

Wwyd

Wwyd?

>at home
>at work
>at school
>she acts innocent, she is terrified that someone might find out her secret
>you see deep down inside she is the most ravenous slut you've ever seen.
>On weekends she tells her parents she's going out to study
>but in reality she goes to a local dirty book shop
>she spends her Saturdays in the gloryhole sucking cum out of strange often unwashed cocks
>but this isn't enough for her.
>around two a.m. when the bars start to close she walks around seedy neighborhoods wearing a tiny little bikini
>praying to get picked up
>tonight she's in luck
>an old Cadilac pulls alongside her
>An old black man smoking a cigarillo is inside
>"hey baby how much?"
>"nothing" She says and gets in
>He smells like liquor and sweat but that turns her on more
>she rides this strange old mans cock in the back seat of his filthy old car until he fills her up with cum

Then it's back to mommy and daddy.

turn 360 degrees and walk right away, because I hate lip rings

well fucking done

more?

Poke her out the door with a 12foot pole and disinfect anything she touched

wwyd to her?

Looks like she wants to be an instagram "model"
>Break in to her room while she's sleeping
>pin her down and ravage her pussy
>take her phone
>start a little "photoshoot"
>take one of her with my cock in her mouth
>in her pussy
>one with a hairbrush in her asshole
>upload them to her Insta

to quote Kanye West: "I made dat bitch faaaamous"

I will take the one with the tongue. I would pull her panties to the side and eath her out on her back until she cums. When she is soaking went I will have her suck on my cock until iys rock hard and flip her over onto her hands and knees. I will slide in slow and gently. I will pound her harder and faster until she has a hard time keeping quiet then I will cum inside her leaving her dripping with cum. Wwyd to mine?

You gonna need a new sink now that she's touched it

How about without?

yesss!

Nuhhh

wwyd?

This bitch thinks she's cute
>She walks around with her nipples poking through her shirt
>with her fat belly hanging out
>it is my duty to show her the right way to dress and behave
>I easily lure her over to my house for a fourth of july party, but when she gets there no one is there but me.
>She's easy to restrain
>I spend the next few weeks cumming in every hole she has
>pounding her ass until she cries
>I attach clips to her nipples when she misbehaves.
>at the end of our time together she has learned her lesson about dressing like a slut
>she dresses modestly whenever she goes outside.
>She decides to stay with me and worship me as her only master.
My girl if you feel like it

Fucking more of this girl

Fuck left, then right
Kill left, fuck right
Fuck them both
Agree to meet up with her then ghost her forevermore.
Ignore
Ask if they have a cute sister.
Ask her if she eats a lot of carrots
Kidnap & rape
Visit a tattoo parlour with her, have some beers and maybe fuck
Fist her
Burn the library down with her inside
Sex in the missionary position with the lights off
Suffocate her with a plastic bag then slice her open whilst unconscious, fill the wound with salt and then leave her in a ditch to die in agony
Anal
Wine, dine & rape
Beer, pizza & fuck
Take her to buy some proper fucking combat boots, dumb cunt
Ask her how long until her eyebrows transform into butterflies
69 with the blonde, murder her friend and leave her in a playground for toddlers to find the next day
would smash
play some Quake III and get high

Her and I had been dating for a couple weeks. One night, she sneaks me into her window so we can make out, which turns into much more. As she's sucking me off, I'm tying up her limbs to her bed. I fuck her with her hands and feet tied to the bed. She cums multiple times, and I cover her in cum. When I'm done, I sneak back out her window, leaving her there tied up for her parents to find in the morning.

Eat them out and blow a load in their mouths after.

WWYD's get more.

tie up girl on the left. grab rights hair and force my cock down her throat until she gags and spits up all over herself. pull out fill up lefts belly button with warm cum and drag right over, put her down on her knees and slap her until she licks it up like a dog

Would fuck her hard, while she has a buttplug in her ass.
Than i would share her with my gf who knows how to tease her. Than cum on her face and let my gf lick it of, and my gf swap it with her while she needs to swallow it.

Pic of my gf: btw she does fuck other guys ones in a while when she her nympho time is on.

>Those hips make for prime breeding stock
>I would take this bitch home and keep her pregnant until her pussy was too ruined.
>Then I would sell her off to whatever brothel or pimp would give me five dollars for her.

Cuff her hands behind her back, two fistfuls of hair as I push her to her knees and fuck her mouth. I want her to gag and choke, to throw up on herself, only to get slapped in the face for making a mess. I keep going until I blow a load down her throat, and then later on agree to let her go once she drinks my piss.

Invite her over and get her stoned. Have some friends join us, we easily get her out of her clothes. More weed and drink, so even if she wanted to tell us to stop her words would be so fucking slurred she wouldn't make sense. We use her holes and record all of it, sharing it online for the world to see.

I start by laying back, letting her tease my cock and suck on it gently. Pretty soon I grip her hair and I shove her face down onto my crotch. I laugh when she gets mad, then pin her down, forcing an orgasm out of her with my fingers. Then I ride her hard, pulling out to cum on her weeping face.

What a cute little Latina Fuck hole
>Would offer her a well paying job as my personal maid
>little by little I would start making more and more demands
>"You should wear a skirt when you clean up"
>"Here I bought you this French maid outfit to wear"
>With every little command she obeys I reward her a little more
>I do this until I start commanding her to not wear panties
>I command her to call me master
>Soon I have my own personal latina fuckslut who obeys all of my wishes
>Soon she loves it and begs me "fuck me master!"
this is my girl. If you like my work give me one.

I remember you. Those are your daughters or sisters or something right?
Can I have a name for the girl in the red shirt? a nickname or a first name will do. I just want a name for the story I'm going to write about violating her.
As always, I appreciate replies.

Id love to see her naked little body in the middle of a testosterone sandwich. See the flustered look on her face as she tries to pleasure more men than she can handle. Long + hard cocks fill each entrance to her cute body. One in each hand, trying her best to pump them, while three cocks violently glide in and out of her tight holes. An overwhelmed look on her face as numerous men violate her body in a primal manner. The only focus they have is shooting their loads deep inside of her anus, womb, and stomach. Complete disregard for her pleasure and/or feelings. Being used like a piece of fuck meat.

these little cunts look like the type of sluts who would pop a molly at a party and get dicked down by every man there. Any whore in a costume like that knows what she wants.

Damn, those are some nice legs.

Definitely would have to tie her up in a position that forces her to do the splits and slam my dick into her.

I'd fuck the brunette from behind while she makes out with the blonde bitch, finishing on both of their faces.

WWYD?

Nope, just friends with the girl on the left. She's Francine, the girl in red is Fay.

I feel like this girl could take anything I throw at her. I could put a ring gag in her mouth and fuck her throat until I spray over her face and she'd be moaning for more. I bend her over, whip her thick ass red and she'd spread her cheeks so I could fuck her ass. I'd leave her covered in bites, welts and scratches, every hole gaping and dripping cum, and then turn around and use her help to fuck up another, unsuspecting girl.

Yeah this little slut wants to be overwhelmed. Unfortunately for her she has no idea what she's getting into. She's never been used like a rag doll before

You have nudes?

Would take her home and fuck her in every room, creampie her and let my gf fuck her with toys in every room. I would tape it all. Grab her hair and throat and fuck her rough. Let het lick my gf pussy when she is sitting and rubbing her pussy all over her face. Then i would cum inside her mouth and let her swap it with my gf who plays with it and rubbs it all over your girls tits.

What would I do? I'd fuck the Redhead RAW

I'd follow Francine back to her dorm late one night. She's been studying for a test all night. She doesn't hear me sneak up behind her. I would push her over and blindfold her. Then I would throatfuck her until I cum on her face. Then I'd take pictures and send it to her Sister Fay. A warning of What I plan to do to her.

She's bi, loves some cock and pussy at the same time

How would you know, she could and likely is a sex fiend and is hiding it

Idc how much of a sex fiend she is. When you have 5+ guys exerting maximum physical effort into her body, she will leave broken. Every hole filled with warm sticky semen

Hmm, I wonder if she's thinking of you?

I would spike her drink, but I wouldn't take her home. Instead, I'd take her to the back of a car outside, and let the word go round about the dirty slut just waiting to get railed by anybody man enough to do it.

A tight grip on her throat at all times, guiding her around and sometimes squeezing to remind her who's in charge. I'd cut her clothes off her; it's her problem if she didn't bring anything to change into. I wouldn't be slow or gentle; I'd fuck her before she was ready, choking her as I ram myself inside her, filling her up as her face turns red.

cute gook is cute

ex

Tramp tat

I would fuck the shit out of her. Tie her up and fuck her ass until it bleeds. I’d make her slobber my cock until she passed out. Then cum inside her pussy.

wwyd

Drug her, tie her to my bed, gag her and let her come too. Explain to her in explicit detail what I plan to do and then ruin her figure by knocking her up with my bastard.

Do you think she'd cry or would she be the type that tried to get you to cum faster so it'd be over?

Wwyd if you walked in on these to lesbos going down on each other

test