DUBS decide if I smoke a cigarette, haven't smoked in a month, I might just break now

DUBS decide if I smoke a cigarette, haven't smoked in a month, I might just break now..

Nah, go to the park

You can do it m8, stay off those stinky cancer sticks

faggot

no, go do meth instead

Nah just smoke pole like everyone else on Sup Forums

Smoke it

Smoke 2. Dubs get

dude... a month is the tipping point where your brain might finally stop craving it even vaguely.

Jerk off, binge on food, Anything would be healthier than restarting a cycle... Just raise your Serotonin by any OTHER means

Post more and have a smoke

Do it faggot.

stay strong

Is too cold right now

I wish

don't

No don't smoke

dont smoke

Just do it

Nah

smokers are jokers
i believe in you user

don't give up now!

Lol, why she doing the DreamWorks face?

Still no dubs so just do it. It's a Sign

That's very true, wish you had dubs lol

Smoking is for faggots
Source: I quit years ago

even autists on b care about your health, man the fuck up and do something else

smoke 2 at once

a month is good. you dont want to go cold turkey. just taper off. you should definitely go have one cigarette right now.

nope

dubs have spoken

oh your going to smoke but its not a tobacco cigarette. You're going to roll your very own human hair and fingernail cigarette. DUBS GET

winner

Winrar

Thanks everyone, will not smoke

Winrar. Don't smoke, faggot!

Your call mate. I think if you make a thread like this, you probably gonna smoke anyway, because you definitively want it.

If dubs, go ahead and smoke

WIN RAWR

Do it faggot. You're your own man, don't let these boys hold you back from cancer

smoke a whole pack to make up for some of what youve missed out on the last month. your poor brain has got to be at its wits end just craving the nicotine right now. how much longer are you going to torture yourself with not smoking?

I intented too at first, but getting all those advice was pretty cathartic

Nah fag. You're over the worst of it, giving into this weak ass craving would make all your effort for nothing.