Make a shoe brand with the intent of appealing to young African Americans

>Make a shoe brand with the intent of appealing to young African Americans
>Your prime consumer demographic ends up being young meme-obsessed white supremacist NEETs

Wew

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I5W956OrC8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>focus on your tiny meme brand
>dont spend all your time trying to get Lonzo deals with Nike, Adidas, Subway, Dominos, PizzaHut, Coke, Pepsi, etc

>implying anyone with a brain would actually buy those shoes and not just spam Sup Forums with the memes

I think last year proved that memes eventually become reality

>be overweight canadian
>unironically spend money on this shit tier clothing/footwear

Canadians are all cuckolds

Can't wait to see BBB expand worldwide.

It's called having balls you balless tiny baller. All those companies were also small at one point.

If his personal brand takes off, the endorsement money from those companies will be chump change. All the richest former athletes made way more money from starting their own businesses than they ever did from their sports careers.

shut up tiny baller

MJ and Lebron made 1B from Nike deals

they are big ballers

BBB are micro ballers

>appealing to young African Americans
aren't the shoes like $500 a pair or some shit? if so someone fucked up that market research

That's how every shoe brand works (and rap labels too). Black people don't buy Jordans in large numbers at release, or any other basketball shoe. That's all the white kids trying to be hip that can actually afford those shoes. They make most online sales and preorders. You'll find more people wearing Jordans in the suburbs than you will in the ghetto and that'd the way it's always been.

Niggas are more likely to be seen standing in a line for shoes, only to be told that the shoe is near sold out due to preorders, and then they just rob each other and steal the shoes off the few lucky people that got a pair.

Do you have any friends? Serious question

Nigs can have money, they work in the same shit kick jobs whites do. It's just whites know how to stretch their dollar, especially in the flyover states. Nigs get a nickel and want everyone to know they have it. And thus they wind up with no accumulated wealth

No, it's perfect. You "market to AAs", but set the prices for white people. Rich kids with a lot money load up, buy the stuff, and all related apparel to try and look cool. It's not about actually appealing to AAs at all, but making profit.

>Targeting a demographic that can't afford any of your products

>small ballers still not believing in meme magic

>being this blind to how the basketball market has worked for ages
I bet you'd also be surprised to realize that basketball americans can't afford tickets to NBA games.

Jordan is what made Nike though. The company is the giant it is today because of the revolutionary shoe deal with Jordan. He could get an insanely good deal with them at the time.

Nowadays, any athlete couldn't get near the % of the profit share that Jordan got with Nike.

You're right. I forgot that Blacks would rather spend money on basketball paraphernalia and tickets than invest it in education and other meaningful pursuits.

NBA games are cheap as fuck and only like 6 teams sell all their seats

their parents can though

Revolutionary

>implying
Nigga what money?
And who do you see in the crowds at every game?

Blacks are all in the sections you can't see on TV.

a brain is not a requirement to post here

>Black people don't buy Jordans in large numbers at release
youtube.com/watch?v=I5W956OrC8k

Danny Villanueva and Jerry Richardson are both much richer than either of those plebs.

I'm a rich 'white' 'kid' and I can tell you this perfect plan is absolute shit unless you are planning on only selling a few pairs to some wannabe wiggers, specially considering this is a new brand with no percieved value other than a high price tag

most rich white people, where this supposed market would be, don't spend $500 on some shit new sneakers. They tend to be very informed customers that know value, and more now with the internet, and rarely if ever wear $500 sneakers. Same applies to 99% everyone else imo

still a horrible price point for a new brand and I seriously don't think many will bite with plenty of other great options at half, a quarter or even less of that price

maybe they are not looking to sell in big numbers (or at all) and it's all a publicity stunt, or an opener for much much lower priced products

Yeah they didn't buy them. They rushed the store and rioted.
The majority of SALES come from white kids ordering online with credit cards or shopping at outlets and malls.

>I'm a rich white kid...
You haven't been to the states in the last 20 years, have you? Or taken notice at all to what suburban teenagers have on their feet in middle/highschool?
Protip: they tend to have a swoosh on the sides.

>I'm a rich 'white' 'kid' and I can tell you this perfect plan is absolute shit unless you are planning on only selling a few pairs to some wannabe wiggers, specially considering this is a new brand with no percieved value other than a high price tag
>most rich white people, where this supposed market would be, don't spend $500 on some shit new sneakers. They tend to be very informed customers that know value, and more now with the internet, and rarely if ever wear $500 sneakers. Same applies to 99% everyone else imo
Google "sneakerhead demographics" and read a few links.

This oc went down better in my head

This man is literally the nigger version of Donald Trump.