Made an IQ test

>made an IQ test
>says I have only 114
>mfw im way at the bottom of the dominance hierarchy
>maybe I should sell lobsters and stop studying for my physics degree

link it

its a german website

IQ is a measure of your ability to process information, and can be increased by things like reading lots of books. It is not the end all be all of intelligence.

Reading books has not been proven to increase IQ lol... facts please

>maybe you should kys

Nah joke, succes is not only pure intelligence, work hard and you will be able to surpass lots of smart lazy fucks

So I was thinking.. why dont we procrastinate together with some online IQ tests and battle who is higher ?

iq is for self absorbed gaylords and is only reliable in detecting mental retardation

Yeah 114 isn't bad, but it's probably not high enough to be a successful physicist... You'll be in a world of people who are more intelligent than you. Unless you become a physics teacher at a highschool... in which case i think 80 is good enough

I'm too stoned right now to give a proper challenge, is why. I'm also sick, and have been up all night.

I think youre right

Well, the test had "solving equations" in it and it was kind of a retarded guessing game....

I dont know, i feel like IQ is a meme.

Thats bullshit.

Its all genetics. Effort can be enough for some people even without the best genes but not for everyone. For example, an ant will never be able to process the same thing as a human would due to genes. This world is phucked up.

that makes it more fun, yes ?

Ya IQ is a meme. So are schools. Fuck general ed classes. Stupid shits wasted my youth. Money too in college. They basically double a persons debt. Fucking greedy jews.

Na. Last time I checked my IQ it was either 135 or 130, but that was a couple years ago, and I didn't smoke weed then.

iq is an outdated metric and has been for decades
theory of multiple intelligences is a far more accurate assessment of intelligence

I don't disagree. I just stated a fact about IQ. Except, apparently, the book thing, I guess I just heard that somewhere.

but memerson said otherwise. Is he just not up to date ? Or is he a bad "scientist" (*cough*)

truth. most people with high IQs (that brag about it) have the social tact of retards

how do you know ?

Do people get good jobs with physics degrees? I dont really know. Maybe some business will allow you to be a finance analyst or something