Why aren't men masculine anymore? What's the reason why people are afraid to be manly...

Why aren't men masculine anymore? What's the reason why people are afraid to be manly? Soy and tap water are already debunked.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combined_oral_contraceptive_pill#Environmental_impact
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Would you describe yourself as masculine?

Well yeah, I am a big guy, strong arms, wide shoulders etc. My behaviour is not superficial, I strive to protect those that are dear to me and I try to always keep my cool before making any decicions. I'm not quiet, but I think about what I say, I don't wanna say anything unnecesary, and I work hard to make a living. I don't condemn. I will protect myself physically if I get attacked. So yeah, I would consider myself masculine.

Masculinity is a sign a weakness. A bullet doesn't care how much muscles you have, and you can shoot someone even if you have no muscles at all.

Shooting people has nothing to do with masculinity. Please go talk to a psychologist.

There is a difference between masculinity and machismo.
You don't seem to be aware what you are asking for

You sound like the moral choices of a role pg. You make it sound like the right choice is the easy choice, which is not always true

Maybe there isn't a demand to be masculine anymore. Its easier to be a winny faggot and tell people how things should be and expect them to do these things without getting there hands dirty.

Killin ain't easy

A real man risks his life to save others

The technological progress and the industrial revolution, coupled with progressing democracy (modern democracy is based on talking and changing social norms instead of being treated as a direct substitute for violent conflict) and disappearence of the feudal system (rule of the nobility of the sword) all contribute to the equation. It's a very complicated question that requires quite a bit of time, but if you are not a 70IQer you should not have trouble figuring it out.

You can be the most masculine man in the world with the most terstosterone, but I can just take a gun and shoot you and I win. And I didn't need any masculinity or testosterone to do that!!!

Speak for yourself, bitch. I'm all man.

Maybe there is not a single definition of what 'being a man' means. Except having a dick, I cant go past that.

Because of money and greed.

The internet gave birth to a powerful tool to shape society. We use it to communicate a collective conscience of a nation. That being said the platforms we use to communicate are a part of corporate america. Through the internet special interest groups have been badgering big companies to kowtow to their narrative. In fear of bad PR promoting masculine society is seen as keeping feminine society down. Much like it's impossible to say white power and not be a racist but say black power and you're empowering society.

TLDR women ruined masculinity.

Nazi scum, my prefered pronouns are thy/xher/xhe/them/sofa and moccamaster. Bigoted scum, this is a safe space from you misgendering cis scumbags...

Tap water debunked? Citation needed

That's awesome

What an absolute fucking legend that man is

the legend. You see the kids mom leave and this random stranger straight up superheroes this shit.

lower test from female birth control in the water

?

Maybe you should read further than just the first paragraph you fucking newfag. All you wanna do is being spoonfed you fucking imbeciles

Proof

My frog's acting a bit wierd.

I think i know what happened to it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combined_oral_contraceptive_pill#Environmental_impact

here you go faggot, unfortunately alex jones waterfilters have a point

for you

"Masculinity" and what you devine as "being manly" are two very different things. To see what I mean, search on Youtube for "The Fantastic Masculinity of Newt Scamander". Even if you don't like the movie, it's an interesting view on what it is to be "masculine"

I'm the most sensitive man in the world. Literally. I cry when a thread 404's because it's so sad. That being said, it's more accepted nowadays for a man to be sensitive so modern men don't act as tough as men of yonder.

NWO contaminating food with female growth hormones slowly turning the western nations into a bunch of genderless degenerate pussies. Much easier to control.

Why don't you tell us? I bet you'd know a lot about that.

Antidepressents and video games whith no job makes for manlet instead of man