How do Normies find the time to binge watch and keep up with so many shows at the same time...

How do Normies find the time to binge watch and keep up with so many shows at the same time? Do they really do nothing else and have no lives?

They spend all the time you spend shitposting actually watching shows.

Half watching them, usually while browsing their phone at the same time.

I usually play games on my middle screen, watch movies on my left screen, and shitpost on my right screen.

Normie here. When I'm not working I'm either hanging out with friends so I only really have time to keep up with The Flash and occasionally Hansen vs. Predator. Don't really have time for TV but I watch the fuck outta movies.

THIS!

With all the time people spend shitposting and memeing about cucks on Sup Forums I'm surprised any of you guys actually watch anything.

literally no one cares

even for a blog post this was boring

they only watch shit

What an age we live in.

what do you think there is to do coming home from work? I know people who just watch netflix for 3-4 hours a night after work, they still go out every weekend and live normal lives.

people also do that shit on saturdays during the day and sundays.

being a normie doesnt mean someone is super busy, it just means they dont go on Sup Forums or sit around playing games all dya

normies dont have hobbies. they work 8-5 and the rest of the time they watch tailored propaganda on different sized screens.

ITT: butthurt

>tfw NEET and still can't keep up with shows

This, pretty much. Then they bitch that they didn't understand it.

this tbqph

>8-5

You mean they cover a 5-8 shift at McD's, then head home to their parents.

you have two screens?

>poor phonefag detected.

i'm an airframe design engineer and work at a desk 8 hours a day; during long design stretches i'll have my phone propped up on a stand playing whatever (with headphones). I split-focus well enough to follow whatever I'm watching and do very good work. I burn through shows incredibly fast.

>normies dont have hobbies
as opposed to 4channers?
shitposting and whining about your life isn't a hobby buddy.

>shitposting and whining about your life isn't a hobby buddy.

baneposting is.

a single good banepost is more crafty and creative than what most normies can come out with in their entire lives. they are pretty dull, they are consumers, they cant create shit.

damn it, I hate anyone who unironically uses the word normie, but you got me here, I love baneposting as well.

>useless complaining retards are more creative
yeah right, that's why the best musicians, writers and directors are baneposters right out of Sup Forums. It's sad that you have to make up this fantasy image of what a normal person is and what a neet is to justify the fact that you're a total failure

Normies are used to it.

I used to barely have time to keep up with the few youtube channels I'm subscribed to while working. I have no idea how people keep up with multiple tv shows.

creators>consumers

its just like it is. now of course there are quality creators and shit tier creators. and just shitposters, who are creators themselves too. all of them are better than consumer normies.

you're implying creators can't be also consumers. That makes zero sense.

no im not. there is nothng wrong with consuming, but if thats everything you do, yes, you are some sort of vessel, and not a human being. to be human is to create. thats the only way to keep the fire rising.

>but if thats everything you do
that's not everything normies do. Normie stands for average, normal person. And I'm pretty sure most creative people are normal, keep up with shows, and don't spend their lives baneposting

>thats the only way to keep the fire rising.
glorious

theres creativity and """"""""creativity""""""". you have people like kafka, a true creative, and you have people that make stupid lego starwars videos. the later is not a display of creativity, its just the corporate executives of disney being highly effective in their product shilling.

finding bane posters and quoting them is a legitimate hobby

"i dont have time to read books"

>binge watches hours upon hours of bullshit shows

then you have the pinnacle of art, baneposts.