Honest question to you euro-fags

Honest question to you euro-fags.

Why do you guys care so much about whether or not americans practice their god-given rights to keep and bear arms? Why is it such a big deal for you guys?
After ever shooting we have, you shills come out in force, sounding like autistic screeching tards, trying to tell people in foreign countrys what they should and shouldn't be allowed to do. Then you insult us, tell us how we shouldn't exist, and then demand we give up our rights for our own defense.

Could one of you please clear up why it is that you get so assblasted when some teenagers in a country you claim to hate get shot? I don't see you complaining about all the Kurds, or Syrians kids getting shot every day. Do you just think american lives are that much more valuable than your own, or what?

>god given

op confirmed believer of fairy tales as long as they tell him guns are ok

Shameless self-bumping, too scared to engage in honest discussion?

we bear arms because it lowers the risk of a mass shooting

Not actually christian, but ok.
>God given
It's a metaphor for 'not-government-given'

It means that whether or not it's 'legal' is irrelevant. It's my right, and if the government makes a law regarding it, that's violating my right. The government is not the ultimate authority on what my rights, as a sapient human, are... there are higher ideals than the mindless beaurocratic focus on governance.

Sup Forums for 3 years straight:
>Holy shit Yuropoors r so cucked they let all those Mudslimes in to fuck their women and Sup Forumstoday:
>Why do Yuros care about bad shit that happens in America? It's our ideology of freedom!
It's been a funny day.

Also because it's our right to do so.

I'll be honest, Europe holds my interest because i care about my people, and the survival of my people. the United States is built on a strong and powerful history which is being thrown away by its former caretakers.

It's depressing, and I would hope that europeans stand up not only for themselves, but for the glorious legacy which they've inherited.

you make it sound like by having a pulse you are entitled to owning a gun

I understand that people want guns in the chance that the government turns tyrannical and it's the people vs the establishment

I don't like talk of god around guns

I say ancap is an almost perfect replacement for what we have now, except that the darwin awards is a thing

education hasn't solved the mass shooting problem

mental health talks and twitter campaigns haven't helped

if the government turned tyrannical on us here in the UK, guns or not, we'd win

add on:

saying you should be allowed to have guns because you are allowed to have guns is a pretty weak argument

It's called empathy. People are dying in massive numbers because of your god damn gun fetish. I don't want that. I have friends in America. They're good people.

As long as you don’t misuse that weapon things are fine, infact it sometimes improves ones safety but the easy access of firearms also creates higher chances for someone to commit murder much more easily.

So I have no idea how to feel about this matter.

deep dpwn all eruocucks are jelly

you wouldnt win shit you faggot keyboard warrior cuck neckbeard.

Could you please repeat that, I couldn't hear you properly through all your fat

nice dubs but beta ass insults

Yes, I am entitled to own a gun. It's my right, which supersedes the opinions of governing bureaucrats, communists, and kings alike.

Ancap is interesting as an ideal, but I don't think it would work. In the long-run it'll turn into corporate city-states.

Education would do a lot more to solve the mass-shooting problem if we required hunters safety in highschool. Actually we need 1 class in school for every right in my opinion.

>First amendment class, on how to argue, how to assemble, how to come to your own conclusions based on evidence.
>2nd amendment class, hunters safety, how to clean, use, and properly respect firearms.
>3rd 4th and 5th amendment class, how to deal with law enforcement

You're right, we need to work on this, but the real issue has to do with how the media encourages mass shootings as it increases their ratings. The right of the press requires more responsibility than they utilize.`

for sure, i mean if you have not got it that allowing a mentally unstable child to own an assault rifle is maybe not a great idea by now, there is really nowhere left to go with it.

For some one who claims to be empathetic, you really do not give a shit about the islamic rape victims, or thousands of kids dying in syria, or yemen.

Just admit that you think americans are inherently more valuable.

You were given the divine gift of English. Learn to use it with some skill if you're going to go on the internet; there are other people here. We don't need to see something as disgusting as your complete failure and waste of oxygen.

Aussie here so the question wasn't really directed at me but I feel the same way as many eurofags.

We care because America claims to be the greatest country on earth, the most free, the best and given Americas monopoly on media and such our countries (Aus in particular) are constantly flooded with American TV, music and movies. There is no escape from the constant fucking noise that is American culture. Now that would be ok if America used it's influence and power to further the human race instead of perpetuating a destructive cycle of in-fighting and violence (I'm all for violence but America has a real hard on for it and it gets old)

Putting some restrictions on firearms or doing literally ANYTHING to stop retards shooting up innocent people would be a fucking step in the right direction for a change. And every god damn time something like this happens our news channels are bloody flooded with coverage of it AND IT HAS ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH MY COUNTRY, GET IT OFF MY FUCKING NEWS!

I am just so sick of having American shit shoved down my throats and then hearing your bleeding hearts complain about it as much as the eurofags.

Personally, I would be happy to see America wiped off the map, and I know that would have a lot of negative knock on effects, but I am sure we would adjust over time. I would give that to have some bloody peace from the constant barrage that is your shit.

Not the most well structured opinion or take, and I forgot exactly what it was I wanted to say, but that is the root of it. I am just tired of hearing about your shit.

All euros wish they were American. Which is why they can't stop comparing themselves to us.

I couldn't give a shit. I'm a britbong. All you libtards that care should jump into the bath with a toaster

ban tobacco and cars then because the related deaths blow guns out of the water you idiot. guns just get more attention from sensationalist people distracted by shiny objects.

>fairy tales.

Sure kid. Enjoy the eternal hellfire while I'm dual wield rpg on a tank.

YOOROCUCKS BTFO ETERNALLY

>you make it sound like by having a pulse you are entitled to owning a gun

Litteral fact

Well, I would say that we are the greatest country on earth, we have more respect for individual human rights than any other nation in the world. That's why firearms are in so many private hands.

You're right that the culture war going on in the United States and the anglosphere in general is completely deafening. So I see where you're coming from in that regard, but no one is preventing you from creating your own culturally imperialistic forces. India did it, and Bollywood culture is spreading across the east, nothing is stopping the europeans or australians besides themselves.

Putting some restrictions on firearms would be an attack on individual rights, and if we did, we would no longer be the greatest country in the world. I think that maybe your NEWS networks are the problem, not my own nations proclivities for liberty. Perhaps you should reconsider which media sources you utilize, and do everything you can to support reformation in your extremist media.

I understand your frustrations and would be equally annoyed if a foreign culture were ruling my country. I wouldn't try to take it out on their citizens though, rather I would blame those actually responsible; my central media. Which I do, I'm no happier with new york and Californian culture on my air waves than you are about having it on yours.

Those cultures are the most trash of the USA

Not if they are gun hating liberal shitstains they aint

Have you tried not watching the news? That's my approach, it's much more pleasant.

I agree.

Maybe if you pull the religion of peace people out of your ears you could hear better faggot...

>Why do you guys care so much about whether or not americans practice their god-given rights to keep and bear arms? Why is it such a big deal for you guys?

Because you fucking moan and complain every time there is a school shooting or because Tyrone shot Timmy in the head again and wonder how the fuck any of it happens.

GUNS. The answer is guns.
The consitution isn't inherently 'the best idea' just because it's the constitution, maybe the right to bear arms is just a fucking stupid idea.

I don't watch the news for the reasons I stated.

Bataclan attacks used weapons bought legally in Florida.

I mean, consider thatl

Nah, we don't complain.
New York and California do.
Those guys are as much an irritation to us as they are to you. fuck'em.

Keep in mind, the people bitching aren't really americans, they're part of that rootless international culture in NY, Hong Kong, Shanghai, London and LA. They're not American.

I have yet to see any Eurofag give an honest answer to OP that wasn't condescending or elitist. Guess you are incapable of a civil discussion despite the raving screaming at your superior intelligence and way of life.

Kek. It's really fucking gay when aussie shitposting gets this gay.

Go fuck a kangaroo

>so?

Amen brit. Amen

You are my brother.

all the kiddos can get lit up for all i care!
i love my guns and i will do anything to keep them
now fuck off

Im an eurofag and i dont give a fucking fuck if you have assault rifles in your country, but when fucking faggot picks a rifle and kills 17 teens, maybe you have a little problem with weapon control

because we envy you in all ways
we are not allowed guns why should you get to

>Shithole countries (all but muh USA) will never learn.

YOU. STUPID. MUTHERFUCKERS.

We spent 200 uears giving guns of all sorts to every swinging dick in the entire country.

We're fucked

>muh gun control.

KEK. Okay. Ban all guns. Oh look now 10 million armed criminals get to take wtf ever they want while we defend ourselves with a plastic fork.

We need to stop doping up kids and whip their asses again and then do a lot more to cure mental illness.

Fucking useless gun hating faggots.

100% this.

Gas the left and build paradise

Yeah we do. And how the fuck to fix it?

I know, lets ban them all so only murderers rapists and theives have them...

This is actually very true, psychological pharmaceuticals have been implicated in a large number of mass shootings and school shootings, but our media refuses to report on it.

>not-government-given
But it is. Rights are illusory. You moronic Republicans can't seem to grasp this.

You have the "right" to do all kinds of things--doesn't mean people are just going to sit back and allow it.

Im not saying that you have to ban all arms, in fact, you dont have to ban arms at all, only better psycotechnics, and better gun control, as i have said, i dont care if you have in your house a fucking rocket launcher, just have it, but dont blow a building with it for fun

Wow, What a reasoned response. I wasn't quite expecting that.

Obviously my response was mainly influenced by emotion, but the sentiment stands.

To say you are the greatest country on earth is fair enough given it's your country and and it is your right to think so. I think Australia is the greatest country on earth (In terms of the land, flora and fauna) but the media, government and people leave a little to be desired.

I don't quite agree with you saying "we have more respect for individual human rights than any other nation in the world" especially if the right to a firearm is your main point as there are plenty of other ways in which human rights are violated daily nationwide and within individual states, and that isn't implying that Australia has the most respect for human rights. I also believe that respect for human rights SHOULD extend to all humans on earth, though I fully understand that a nation should look after its own people first so fair enough.

I agree that we COULD create a culturally imperialistic force, though that isn't what I want for Australia, but I disagree that it is ourselves stopping us as Americas stranglehold on the market prevents up and comers from really contributing.

A lot of the fault goes to Rupert Murdoch (who is Australian which shits me to no end) who has such a monopoly in the UK, AUS and USA and loves to flood the airwaves with such vacuous shit that it is near impossible for anything else to get through

Saying putting restrictions on firearms would make America no longer the greatest basically sums up the American mindset that a lot of the rest of the world finds baffling. Sometimes all reasonable people have to pay the price for what a few fuckheads do. We had guns in Australia and after our largest massacre we put restrictions on it and became a much freer nation for it. Giving people that enjoy guns the right to have them takes away from the individual freedom of other people to walk down a street without a single thought of violence being acted upon them with a gun. I Like guns, I have my gun license, I go shooting, but at the end of the day I can go to a fucking sketchy neighborhood and not worry about getting shot. Thats a pretty good trade off.

I wasn't trying to imply that our news networks are without fault and I certainly don't utilize them, I get my news from more even (worldly, not USA/AUS focused) news sources. They are also hardly extremist, quite the opposite.

I wasn't trying to take it out on the citizens, merely implying that if North Korea ever nuked America, I wouldn't be too fussed, as is my right as an Australian to take the piss.

We don't care, we thi k its fucking funny.

You fat clowns provide endless keks for us because you can't seem to get your shit together.

Also OP whats it like to believe in fairy tales? Thats what children do (well not American children, they are too busy getting shot)

Sorry, but you are wrong.

Damned near all of them.

Is a claim his family said he takes anti depressants.

I have tried several before i got mine right. One made me even more suicidal and depressed so i can see how that would set off a lunatic.

I cant really tell much difference now that I'm used to it. But the rage is gone. I used to get dickpunching raging mad when a customer comes in for no good reason. Now it jist irritates the fuck outa me.

Well, that and i cant drink my beloved whiskey anymore. Twice i did it. Woke up in the road after puling on freinds and then 3 months latter my wife found me standing up asleep leaning against the sink.

I would mate, but those fuckers are hard to root.

Well in terms of the uk we would as the near entirity is people from the working class abd estates and they wouldnt follow a fucked up government that is at war with their own people

Freedom comes at a price, whether you want to give up freedom for safety is your call. I'd choose freedom any day

>god-given rights
>god didn't make guns

>Republicans
>moronic.

Choose only 1. Wait... you can call John Mccain a litteral cancer ridden faggot. Hes jist a fucking democrat in sheeps clothing.

Meanwhile the entire left is beyond fucking stupid...

Sad

Agreed

Oh, well, I guess since you said that.

See, you believe your rights are intrinsic, because you can't think hard enough to come up with a better argument than "nuh uh".

What the hell did I just read?

Well, detailed points about 'whose nation is best' is something I'm perfectly happy to agree-to-disagree on. That's what nationalism is, and there's nothing wrong with you supporting your own nation.

Indeed, I respect it.

America does have a very strong hold on the media market, and that's something I'm not entirely pleased with either. Because from the perspective of an american; California has a stranglehold on the market, and every one judges us by the backwards californian culture.

That's not America, that's california. My state is miniscule in terms of population when compared to california, but we support local films, local books, local art, to the exclusion of out-of-state works. Thus, while we are still completely dominated by Californian media, we still have a little of our own, independent, culture to show for it.

Australia needs more of that attitude, buffing your own culture is definitely something that Australia needs. It seems like Australia is trying hard to find themselves in the modern era and much the elites think the best way to do that is to copy the USA or the UK.

What I would hope Aussies do is act in their own national interests, and build their up their own culture rather than listening to the incessant droning of our Californian (((media personalities)))

We hate it just as much as you do.

I cant stop seeing in my head an Aussie bashing semi windows and stealing piss bottles...

It's not just the euro-fags though. Many Americans are also asking why we've had 29 shootouts in the past 45 days.

Americans, particularly fly-over-state-americans are much more likely to act in the interest of liberty than safety. These problems that keep on getting shouted about by our media elites are coastal-liberal-city problems. Not rural-freedom-town problems. As such, they can cry and kvetch all day, but we know that their inability to produce a happy productive populace does not fall on us to revoke our rights to fix.

Their issues are cultural,and they're spreading, but I'm not about to give up my liberty so they can feel better. They made this mess, they can fix it.

>Check'd dubs

The problem is pharma, and media, not firearms.
If they could sell a 'happy pill' that makes people useless, but happy enough to buy more of it, they'd gladly do it.

Sounds about right mate

>read responses before you post, retard. You're the 3rd person to say this.

True. Killary only got votes from lile 20 counties and the entire rest of the country went for freedom

Yes, we have a car in space... thanks to a South African

I am an American and after these tragedies I feel compelled to argue idiots like you who would take the trade off of dozens of innocent people killed in a violent mass murder every other week for a right to hold a semi-auto rifles in the name of “to stop the government” and “muh freedoms”

>god-given rights to bear arms

It's difficult not to be condescending about this one, but it pretty much sums up your backwater corner of what is otherwise a pretty neat country. God (even if he existed) gave you no rights to own firearms. Clear and egregious conflation of god and the American constitution. Which, incidentally, is godless.

>After every shooting we have

Notice how no "euro-fags" have to say this?

>Countrys

Even your own retarded version of English should have auto-corrected that for you.

>you get so assblasted when some teenagers in a country you claim to hate get shot?

It almost seems like you're not making any arguments about why you should have guns, but are instead saying it's no one's business who is not American.

> I don't see you complaining about all the Kurds, or Syrians kids getting shot every day.

Well maybe if we were discussing Kurds or Syrians right now, I would mention them.

God, I hope this is bait.

I think their trying.

Also REEEEEEEEEE

I think their trying.

Also REEEEEEEEEEn

MAKE AMARICA FLAG AGAIN. I-it's beautiful! *sheds tear

/thread

Who says video games have a bad influence?

If sovereignty and liberty were not worth the lives of our children, then we wouldn't be sending them to war to die by the thousand.

20 teenagers in a school is nothing compared to the prices we've already paid, and will continue to pay. Why is it that you think the value of our kids in combat are different from the value of our edglords in schools?

>
they don't give a fuck. they just like to troll Amrifags

Yup!

One of infinitely dismally small persentage of the population snart ebought to LEAVE you shithole country.

>pic related

GUNS FOR CHILDREN!
LOADED GUNS FOR BABIES!
LOADED SEMI-AUTOMATIC ASSAULT RIFLES FOR FETUSES!

>Literally not a fact, you fucking moron.

I don't mean to make it sound like we don't have our own culture, or independent movies/art/books/music, but given our population is so small, the men in suits don't see the money coming in as being able to compete on a larger market with other things, so a lot of the times these projects get scrapped after a minimal run on a larger platform.

We have an amazing art and music scene, we produce some pretty good movies but our TV is absolutely dreadful. fucking awful, but a large part of that is because we basically only have 5 free to air TV stations and i think 2 or 3 of them are owned by murdoch and he is very particular about having the most mind numbing shit broadcast on it.

We found ourselves. We know who we are, it's just that no-one outside of Australia is buying it, so it isn't as commercially viable or sustainable, even with government grants and funding. So the people in power have to subsidise themselves by bringing in foreign exports. Which I am not against. I love many British shows and America does produce some good TV, but when the culture starts seeping in, yeah, it gets tiring, especially when it interferes with a lot of the young rising talent we have.

All that said, gunsrbad, Americans are all backwards hicks, change ur lawz.

Nah you seem alright ey. what state are you from if I may ask?

Fuckoff liberal we're full

If you had guns your government would listen to you when you said "No more American TV!"

BTW, the reason Americans dominate the media is the same reason we have guns: we're awesome.

This. The news and media stopped being relevant during the last election. Now it's mostly just endless whining and crying, and feminism and diversity propaganda.

>God-Given is a metaphor, read the post I made about that already.

You call us a backwater, when we've been the bedrock of the nation you take for granted for years, and now production has moved over seas you shit on us because you don't think we're valuable any more. This is why we MUST remain armed, because I don't trust what a coastal liberal elite would try and do to us if you thought you could get away with it. You fuckers are violent and crazy.

>Countries/Countrys. The first is correct, but this is Sup Forums where 'plox' and 'fahget' are words. So go fuck yourself.

I'm saying it isn't the business of non-americans what rights americans practice.

>Syrians and Kurds

They're dying constantly. You don't give a fuck, you only care about what teh cable news tells you to care about because you're a good boy who does what he's told.

I don't expect you to understand a culture of liberty and independence, such a thing is a foreign concept to you. That's fine, but don't expect me to give up my rights so you can feel better when you sleep.

No need to rub it in, mate. They're suffering enough as is.

>Why do Yuros care about bad shit that happens in America?
Statistically negligible bad shit. It's not even in our top ten causes of death. The top causes are also why you eurodhimmis call us burgers.

Why exactly are the fly-over-state-americans more likely to act in the interest of liberty instead of safety?

Not trying to sound like a dick (fully aware that I am though) but that sounds like redneck talk for lack of a better term. Isn't it a sign of a great nation to put the safety of the most innocent and at risk above the self interest of those with access to such things.

Granted, AUS and USA are two very different nations mindset wise, so I'm just trying to understand not trying to provoke.

Makes for shitty news articles tho

Because those who give their lives for the government choose to do so (no draft) but we’re talking about those who decided to murder people in mass in areas we as a society deem as places that are communal. It’s a break from all unspoken laws among individuals in areas that are meant to be without threats of violence. It’s incrediblely unempathetic to not feel for those who have lost a loved one in a area that ‘s a place where everyone is under the assumption that they’re safe. Mass shootings and deaths are to a degree somewhat avoidable, the only ones that disagree with that are those who own a arsenal or weaponry of their own and don’t want to give it up

>We need to stop doping up kids and whip their asses again and then do a lot more to cure mental illness.
Fucking so much this. It really pisses me off to see kids in my family being doped up worse than an addict before their teens because of "ADHD" bullshit. Fucking pill pushing quacks.

Apparently not enough

>>God-Given is a metaphor, read the post I made about that already.

It's a pretty shabby metaphor. And a useless one. You could have just said what you meant. Also, god is already a metaphor.

>You call us a backwater

No, I call YOU backwater. Most of America is okay with not having guns/having stricter controls. Because they have basic pattern recognition, and don't fly off into a "muh freedumbs" rant when asked about why so many people get shot in their country.

>it isn't the business of non-americans what rights americans practice.

You see, that's kind of wrong. The problem is that I do understand the culture behind it. And I care so much because America shares most of its cultural practices with my country, and it pains me to see them be such retards about this.

What you don't understand is that plenty of other countries have the almost the exact same culture of liberty and independence the USA has, but without the mentally unstable folks running around with automatic rifles.

And sorry to break it to you bro, when you try to defend that you sound a little disingenuous.

>Why exactly are the fly-over-state-americans more likely to act in the interest of liberty instead of safety?

Interesting question.
I think that there's a lot of reasons, so I'll try to go through them. First is population density, when you live in a region the size of Delaware that only has 3 police officers, police response time can be measured in hours. So you need to be able to defend your home because there's no one else around.

Second, Is because coastal elites often completely overlook fly-over-states when considering national policy. They consider us to be negligable portions of hte population, to them, only Seattle, LA, NY, Miami, DC, count. Everything else is just 'the rest' which is often an afterthought. We've been ignored every time we want something unless we manage to swing a total knock-out during an election cycle which, before 2016, hadn't happened in a long time.
Actually, the fact that we did force our needs over the interests of the coastal elites scared them so much that they're still whining about it 2 years later like petulant children. That attitude 'we know best and you don't get to say' makes us very wary of anything they want to do to us. We will vote for liberty, because their version of safety is likely not our version of safety and if we don't have the actual firepower required to defend ourselves en masse, they might just steam roll us next time they feel we aren't 'useful' to the nation any more. Lord knows there's no shortage of them loudly spouting off about how we shouldn't be allowed to vote, or should actually be killed.

Third is history. Most of us who live in rural areas live here because our families didn't want to deal with the bullshit laws, and bullshit people in the coastal cities. We moved out here to get away from them, so at no point will we ever favor something which would restrict our rights and make them feel better. We have hundreds of years of bad blood between these regions.