Hey Sup Forums what do you think about me? (I'm a girl, just sayin')

Hey Sup Forums what do you think about me? (I'm a girl, just sayin')

tits or gtfo, bitch

You look very pretty. Now run along before you attract unwanted guests.

You’re indeed not a girl faggot.

proof that you're a girl, then you'll get honest opinion

Your parents are ashamed of you.

That's true my boy

Yeah okay sure whatever you say hun

That you should take your clothes off

Rule #1
TITS OR GTFO

Reeeeeee kill yourself normie. Reeeeeee get these female's out of my board reeeeee

basically you look like a guy trying to look like a girl but coming off only as a failure

I hate posting my vagina on the internet

Is it because of the lines or is it a weird pussy? :D
Pls post a normal pic of your face, like looking straight into the cam, no weird angles. So we will have a propper look.

You're pussy looks like my wife's retarded brothers asshole after a pounding or 2

living the dream

Ey at least his pussy lips don't look like a dead cat

Thats not a fucking pussy.......he is hiding the dick between the legs... Wtf is that? a piece of gum?

OP where are you from?

Lol what a shitty photoshop job

I'm from where the days are short and the nights are long

Actually no lol

K Hole?

Ok

Woah what the fuck that's me

What the fuck are you doing with my photos you fucking faggot, guys don't believe him/her, that's not him/her

Gr8 b8 m8

Op realizing he´s op

Yes that vagina is fake, what the actual fuck

No i mean, that fucker who posted this thread stole my photo, what the fuck is his problem

Okay could you provide a pic of your pussy, but spread it with your fingers.

Proof?

Never felt less drama in a thread.

It's almost depressing

Actually yes, L O L... I have a pretty great faggot meter and it went off from the first picture, and on the second it overloaded and blew up. No bobs, fake vegene. Faggot 9/11

fuck off attention whore

Idk I still don't believe. Seems a bit attention seeking to me

Lol well shit

I don’t see any tits

Don´t be ashamed of having a dick, twinks are the new hipsters, just make nice boipussy pics and stop trying to be a faggot.

No dude i'm serious, i put this photo yesterday on my snapchat, i don't know who this fucker is but i swear to god i'm not seeking attentions

Because i'm not a girl

It's a bit fishy that you post a picture. It shows up on b and you also use b + how ironic that you didnt notice anyone sc the Snapchat

is this the first day literally this whole thread has been on Sup Forums

this is a faggot.

/thread

From what i get, you are a faggot that told noone yet, but decided to go on the internet to pretend to be a girl, knowing very well that your parents do not approve of this, you just let your hair a bit long with the excuse that "boys have long hair too" to your parents. Girls dont hide half of their faces with the timestamp, and they take good shots of their pussy if they really desire attention. Go die. You know why you are a faggot? because you are not man enough to admit that you like succ dick to your parents...

Because it's the same photo i posted on a thread too, i forgot to mention that sorry. And yes, i know, i'm a fucking idiot, i shouldn't post my face on Sup Forums, i'm a newfag

THANK YOU!!!! I thought i was the only one seeing that

Nigga I see right through you. Considering you are a new fag don't try this shit. You will be exposed every time you attention seeker

Dude for fuck sake i never pretended to be a girl, op is not me, and i'm not even gay, and yes, i know that i look like a faggot, even if i like girls

It's also funny that you think your the first person that has ever done this

Shut you nigga faggot hair looking ass up. Go drink some bleach

Alright don't believe me, i don't care, i just wanted to warn you that the op is using someone else photo

But the op is you

I'm out, this board is shit, people who steal your photos and kids who insult you just to feel cooler, i'm fucking out

No for fuck sake it's not

I don't know awdude with a scs :^)
Back to your jail >>/lgbt/
Masturbation and you are our princess or fake and raid in the front chan
>You posted pussy
>Point of no return

Isn't that illegal? You should do something

post nuds already

>be user
>gifs on Sup Forums
This isn't twitter you fucking faggot stop using gifs

What did you say faggot?

You look beautiful, i want to eat your vagina like a sandwich, do you have kik?

You are gayer than the op, gifs are fucking canceorus you stupid ass

Fuckin faggot, i hope you all die, the op, you, that other faggot, you are ruining my beloved Sup Forums

checked

I think you are very cute aww. But I'm a girl, hshs

ironi doesnt work in text form no matter how hard you try, buddy.

send bobs

how tall are you?

also tits or gtfo

Teehee I'm a straight boy actually. Fooled all of you gay faggots.

The op is using someone else's photo, that person in the photo is a boy not a girl lmao

wow who couldve known

You are sooo cute!!!

Hey god

No he's not. I am.

Yeah you're cute too boy

No he's not. I am.

I think you're cute too(?)

No he's not, i am