Every great show has that one character/actor that ruins every scene they're in and brings the overall quality down...

Every great show has that one character/actor that ruins every scene they're in and brings the overall quality down. Show us some examples.

>"Constantly swearing and acting like a cunt makes me a good character!"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_problem_of_consciousness
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah she's a pretty shitty actress 2bh. She's cute tho

I think it's Logan. He plays the asshole a little *too* well, just grating.

Am I the only one who tolerated Wesley but couldn't stand Tasha Yar? It's no coincidence that the show's quality vastly improved as soon as she got killed off. Pity they had to have her "return" a few seasons later, if only for a short while.

Honestly the writer dude was even worse. Nobody acts like that, even if they are a jackass.

He's the worst character, she's runner up to THAT.

But she brings down the quality of every scene because She's the worst character I'm the show.

all the side plots in this show are terrible, and the side cast is terrible

dolores, hopkins and ed harris are perfect though

worst recurring character maybe

black control room chick was the worst character

You're the only one with such a shitty opinion.

I think shitty characters is definitely Westworld's biggest weakness at this point. Most of the guests and staff members are just cunts to each other for no reason (Cullen, Sizemore, those two livestock employees, OP's pic) and it seems like most of the guests have taken the shitty "kill everyone, fuck everything" playstyle.

Maybe this was all intentional since I'm supposed to sympathize with the robots rather than the humans. But it gets pretty fucking grating when you can't root for most of the characters because of how distasteful they are.

Even William, who should be the good guy, is kind of an annoying cunt. Nigga just needs to communicate with Logan,, instead he's sulking and creating more drama.

Anna gunn in deadwood and breaking bad

I liked her in Raising Hope.

>autistic Ellen Page on meth
>cute

She only likes women and guys with big dicks.

This, Jesus Christ Bulloch is bland as fuck and he has to go all morals when she shows up.

Swegin, EB, and Wu were the main characters far as I'm concerned.

I don't mind her. Every single "guest" has been a fucktard so far though.

>Every great show has that one character/actor that ruins every scene they're in and brings the overall quality down
No they don't, what are you twelve and trying to be edgy?

>Honestly the writer dude was even worse. Nobody acts like that, even if they are a jackass.

he is terrible, overreacting like a bitch

Not an argument.

Obligatory "Wife in Breaking Bad" post.

By season 4 I seriously considered skipping her scenes.

Logan is just too much of a RELENTLESS FUCKING EXPERIENCE

>Implying you wouldn't cut loose and kill/fuck every host you see if you were paying $40K a day

Good thing I have a big dick

Not sure how that relates, but it was well-typed at least

I hate characters like this that exist only to act pissy towards other characters and create conflict. She had some line towards the main security guy about how he and his squads were raping the robots just an episode or two after she tried kissing one while it was "off"

i don't know if they're deliberately making all the humans less likeable than the robots or if it's just typical HBO edginess that mistakes pointless rude and hostile behavior for "realism"

>kisses a host in stasis
>oogles a black host's cock
>makes fun of technician bro for being a "necro-perv"

fuck u bicth

Because you're saying the guests are "fucktards" as if you expect them to be anything different for the money they're paying to be there.

Hell, if I had to spend that much, I'd probably kill some humans as well, just to make the trip worthwhile.

Westworld is just a game and it makes the players no more "fucktards" than someone ripping out a fighter's spine in Mortal Kombat.

>Raping robots

Robots can't consent. It's like saying you're "raping the vacuum cleaner" by sticking your dick down the hose.

>know-it-all
>traitor
>bitchy
>uncooperative even when threatened

something along those lines, I had a hard time dealing with calamity jane in deadwood although I'm not prepared to say she ruined anything

not her fault the show sucks

she's not cute, how low are your standards?

Logan did nothing wrong. Williams a cringeworthy little bitch who fell in love with a fleshlight.

>She's cute tho
kill yourself

Her

After that black cock nonsense she's officially the worst character on the show

Le fuck girl is the WORST character in the show.

She's fucking annoying

>Try to take my friend on a cool trip
>Want him to let lose, bang some hot chicks other then my uggo sister
>Try to take him to the apex of what the park can provide
>He wants to talk to a glorified chat bot all day

this tbqfh
when do we get to see her tits tho

hello Sup Forums

She's cute

only reason I watch t-b-h

>Daenerys
>Andrea
>skyler
>Servilia
>Janice

why do they always make some women in these shows such unbearable cunts?

You're just mad she blackmailed that tech for having necro sex.

You're just mad she likes BBC.

But yeah, she does ruin every scene she's in.

You're supposed to root for the robots, not the humans. Is this really over peoples heads?

>Westworld is just a game and it makes the players no more "fucktards" than someone ripping out a fighter's spine in Mortal Kombat.

>mfw you actually prove the argument that videogames make people into amoral sociopaths

I PLAY VIDYA TO IMPROVE HAND EYE COORDINATION!

IT'S A SPORT!

WEAK
SPECIES

>implying whores are not a dime a dozen in the real world

>implying finding a wholesome country cutie who looks hot af in pants and can oneshot 3 guys isn't extremely rare

Did the original film even have that le robots are people too guys xdddd theme?

IIRC she just dies in the movie and no one cares right? She wasn't as bad as the old lady with three eyes, or the bald guy tho.

>How slutty can I be in this scene?
>How can I be even sluttier than my last scene?
>How can I ruin Continuum

No, but this show has pretty much nothing to do with the original film except the setting. The hosts are actually robots as well.

FWIW I'm not actually defending the decision to write all the guests to be as shitty as they are but it's pretty clear the protagonists you're supposed to be rooting for are Delores/Maeve/Will not Logan or the park techs or anything

The film is about a robot revolution.

The film suggests (its) man in black turns evil, but you could also argue they grew self-aware.

The show is also about a robot revolt, based on growing self-awareness.

Why is everyone who watches this show an edgy 13-year-old moron? Shouldn't you all be playing CS:GO?

Yeah it's pretty obvious from the start you're supposed to garner sympathy for the robo whores rather than the humans.

To be honest the story line already seems so cliched and boring, not to mention an almost entirely unlikable cast of characters. I feel like the show has already dropped immensely in quality from the first few episodes.

Arsehurt

Daenerys?

is an awful character in the show

wouldn't be so bad if the actor was good

>Arsehurt

No. Literally every person who is like "OMG WOULD YOU CRY OVER A TOASTER" is a butthurt edgy fedora-wearing teenager, who plays EVE Online.

>>Servilia
>>Janice
They were good characters.

>autistically in love with his make believe robo show
>calling anybody else a teenager

Okay

just CSI my shit up senpai

Got to hear her pee so that was fun.

idk, i get the whole "I am a strong, yet sexy woman who is not a slut for sleeping around and has now fear!" thing is pretty stale and annoying, but I don't mind the actress too much.

She has one of the most expressive faces I've ever seen. I think the only way to improve the character would to be to find another actress but you're you'll probably have to sacrifice the innocent beauty thing

well they were nowhere near the best characters that's for sure

The character itself has gotten way too stale imo, she's is already stuck in this boring archetype of DUDE INVINCIBLE DRAGON QUEEN LMAO

It's seems obvious how the show is going to end at this point, it would be nice though to see some divergence with her character before the finale

>can't tell the difference between a show itself and the philosophical ideas a show explores
>thinks he can spot a teenager

>MUH DEEP PHILOSOPHICAL MEANING IN AN HBO SHOW

Maybe once these robots exist you can actually lose your virginity

I'm not a virgin. But maybe once these robots exist you can have Joseph Gordon Leavitt peg your asshole, friendo.

Please don't resurrect the autist who would post about buying JGL's jammies at auction.

Every viewer brings themself to every show.

If you think Westworld has no deep philosophical ideas, that's on you. Retard.

A show is like a mirror. You wonder why it has no depth, but what your'e seeing is a reflection of your own depth.

Then please present me with a philosophical thesis on the deep ideas and themes that Westworld brings to the table, since you're so adamant about this show you fucking nerd

Her and Logan are the worst this year, but foggy and Karen are two of the all time worst

Are you the weeb thinking Eva did it better?

There's like at least 30 articles for every episode of Westworld, you pathetic pleb.

How about you fucking learn something before you simply mistake your own ignorance for shallowness?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_problem_of_consciousness

Foggy. Oh god. Don't remind me.

>linking to Wikipedia because you can't formulate your philosophical arguments

How much of a fucking neckbeard can you be

I just don't like Westworld no need to expose your powerlevel because of it

I'm giving you a background in the fucking issues.

If you haven't even heard of the hard problem of consciousness before, how in the fuck is a "philosophical thesis" on Westworld going to help, you Sup Forumsidya reject?

You realize you started an argument with the wrong person?

I was talking about how I found the story cliched and boring in my opinion, not about the philosophical approach behind its storytelling and themes.

Contain your arsehurt you manchild

Oh?

Is this you?
>please present me with a philosophical thesis on the deep ideas and themes that Westworld brings to the table

Is this you?
>To be honest the story line already seems so cliched and boring

Would you like to share with everyone a story about androids or AI that you don't think would be cliched?

Reminder that she is the only human character in the show

>"It's like everybody around here has a fucking agenda except me"

>he's still going on about this

lmao

>Would you like to share with everyone a story about androids or AI that you don't think would be cliched?

Never said I would retard, only that I didn't personally enjoy it.

Not going to indulge your autistic obsession for this show any further, consider not flipping out at every opinion that hurts your childlike feelings ;^)

>great show
Top kek

Naw. You're either an inbred Britfag or a criminal Ozzy, probably wearing a fedora with your katana on the wall as we speak, and the following explains everything I need to know about you:

>it's pretty obvious from the start you're supposed to garner sympathy for the robo whores rather than the humans.

Do you think Blade Runner was cliched? Roy Batty wanting more life, fucker?

I'm tipping my cowboy hat

How do you do