THey got the white supremacist, ALT RIGHTER!

THey got the white supremacist, ALT RIGHTER!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
tallahassee.com/story/news/2018/02/15/florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-member-white-nationalist-militia-tallahassee-leader-say/341751002/
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/leader-white-nationalist-group-confirmed-suspect-florida-school-53115589
youtube.com/watch?v=oXY1HSKzydU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He deserves a medal for bravery

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

>cruz
>white
>supermacy

Okay

media got trolled again

Local law enforcement: No ties between militia and school shooter

tallahassee.com/story/news/2018/02/15/florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-member-white-nationalist-militia-tallahassee-leader-say/341751002/

How could he be a true white or white supremacist he’s obviously Latino
Dumbass
I don’t care that he belonged to a white nationalist group, they probably let him in to be inclusive
They didn’t wanna be called racist

Update 3:50 p.m.

Local law enforcement sources have so far not found a connection between accused Parkland school shooter Nikolas Cruz and a Tallahassee-based paramilitary group.

Leon County law enforcement sources told the Tallahassee Democrat that they could not find information linking Cruz to the Republic of Florida Militia, as first reported by the group’s self-proclaimed leader Jordan Jereb.

Leon County Sheriff’s Office Lt. Grady Jordan said investigative work Thursday did not yield any connections.

“We are still doing some work but we have no known ties between the ROF, Jordan Jereb or the Broward shooter,” Jordan said.

>white supremacist group
>accept him for being Latino
>don’t want to be seen as racist
wut?

Just another disgruntled white kid that probably got bullied by minority kids because he couldn’t adapt to his surroundings and be sociable to others and decided to take back his “supremacy” by harming unarmed kids that didn’t know what was happening until it was too late. He’s a coward that deserves to get ass raped by his skinhead dom in prison

>They didn’t wanna be called racist
>white supremacist

Found the antifa

>white skin
>blue/green eyes
>obvious inbred redneck

hurrr hurrr nahhh hes not white hes a mexican! yeah! trump wins again! white people arent ugly or violent, cant be one of us! nope! we good boys. do dundo nuffin wrong!

he only looks a little funny cause hes from florida. not because hes not white.

>cruz

>spanish=hispanic
>spanish=white/euro
>white=color not race
>kid is white
>youre retarded and in denial

He was adopted you fucking ignorant cock sucker

So then he turned white?

He's got hazel eyes go fuck yourself

Always knew Tyra Banks was white.

>>cruz
>>white
>>supermacy
>Okay

HE'S ADOPTED

>How could he be a true white or white supremacist he’s obviously Latino

ADOPTED. NOT LATINO BY BIRTH.

Yes, after adoption you change your race to your parents. Otherwise it's weird.

Fucking deluded maga fanboys

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/leader-white-nationalist-group-confirmed-suspect-florida-school-53115589

Cool story bro

Is that your argument? Consider suicide

>hazel eyes = white people
>Tyra banks has hazel eyes therefor shes white

This is very basic philosophy.

Premise
Conclusion

From your argument.

He's got white skin you nigger

He's white, was adopted into a hispanic family at a young age.

Well so do jews... your argument again is what?

What is your argument here? Do jews have white skin and blue eyes? He's fucking white, ugly as this motherfucker may be.

Why's his middle name De Jesus, then? And why would a white supremacist shoot up a 99% white school instead of a black school?

youtube.com/watch?v=oXY1HSKzydU

Just watch this. I hate the YouTuber, but it's interesting information.

White supremacists aren't the brightest of the bunch. Spain and Portugal aren't Mexicans either

He's also a pussy bitch who wanted to shoot up the school that expelled him

He's originally from Long Island. His mom's last name was Cruz. He moved to Florida last year after she died and set up with two other families. If these dickheads would read a paper instead of sleeping under one they would've know that this morning.

>One paragraph, no source, doesn't even name the white nationalist group that let a beaner join

Brilliant work, AP!

So only blondes with blue eyes are whites? Got it. But for real is this you simply not wanting to accept that this is another white dude committing mass murder?

Your logic is flawed, all I'm saying is that this fucker is white and the evidence supports that claim. Your reading comprehension is low. I'm arguing that he is white

It’s great that you have those levels of observation on skin color since someone of your ilk usually doesn’t see anything of their than white vs everything else. So you’re ready to accept that whites have a strong role to play when it comes to gun related violence in the US and not just simply blame minorities?

Can someone post that fuckers ig or something we had it last night
Pic not related

Idiots shouldn't have guns is what I'm saying. neo Nazis and white supremacists don't need them. I'm white and don't own a gun but if I did I sure as fuck wouldn't use it randomly.