Doll thread #2 due to multiple requests

Doll thread #2 due to multiple requests

Other urls found in this thread:

j-suntech.com/special-sex-dolls-sex-doll/100cm-sex-doll-flat-breast-little-breast-no-breast-love-doll.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck her

All the fucks where already posted in Thread #1

She yours? Where's you get her? I want one but I want a recommendation to know I'm getting quality.

This one is cheap, 850$ and she has some issues after a month.
j-suntech.com/special-sex-dolls-sex-doll/100cm-sex-doll-flat-breast-little-breast-no-breast-love-doll.html
Should you still want her, got my Bel from dollhouse yesterday though (pics following) which was 1500$ and ordered on HGDoll.net

Right one is the higher quality Bel

:(

what kind of issues?

noice

lol i love this photoset.

She lost the bone of one finger, had to pull it because it was poking through the front and was disconnected from her hand.
One elbow is broken and the arm is floppy at that joint.
Mouth teared after one use and is now connected to the left eyesocket whick makes it hard to have both eyes lined up.
She had a hole on her elbow which I tried to fix with heat but hat left her with a scarred elbow.
Asshole is torn but that seems to be happening on all dolls.

why is the OP such a pervert?

It's a mistery

I'm dying at these pictures.

damn that sucks, so its worth spending the extra $400 for a better one?

After having some insight on the skeleton and stuff yes definetly. Unless you really really want her as small as 100cm then you gotta handle her very carefully though.

How the hell do you afford these?

so you into toddlers then? she looks to be about 3 -4 years old. you superperv, OP

I work a half time job. Just don't waste money on useless stuff (picture showing the exact opposite)

Loli pictures really change the way you see this, when ordering her I thought she'd be like a 9 year old, imagine my surprise when seeing what age her clothes where recommended for.

How much money have you spent on this?

and giving alcohol to a minor! shame on you, OP!

and whats the best

Doll #1 850$
Doll #2 1450$
Mainentance and storage stuff about 130€
Clothes must be 400€ already.

clothes are for what age?

Janine (white) 3-4 years
Bel (brown) around 6 I think even though she's got the body of a 9 year old

Can you fill them with helium, tie a string around her toe and walk around town like a balloon?

make them do 69 with reach other. make them use a dildo up the ass. so many possibilities. we expect big things from you OP

Since Bel is just 2 days here not too much has happened, but there will probably be more yuri than return of my dick to the pictures, I'll keep that one for myself.

eh

OP is fapping over his own pictures

How would you anons rate the dolls in terms of comparing them with a real human and real human skin? Considering buying one but not sure if I should go with silicone or TPE.

Shits getting amazing. Got a pocket pussy the other day and I compared it with my girlfriend and it felt very realistic. Cant wait til they go full AI robowaifus so I can dump the bitch

Na just bored of just dumping my stuff here alone in the 2nd thread, didn't really feel the need for one but people wanted one and now not much is going on here.

This position?

Going to need a mating press

Skin feels awesome after powdering her down with cornstarch.
Sillicone is more for the looks and TPE more for the feeling. There's a comparision video on youtube.

Oh god it's adorable.
My heart

what pocket pussy do u use b0ss

I'll try to remember it for next time I'm taking pics

any like this
shit is great when seeing this

so guess you like kids, OP?

No weapons in my home since not from US, I have a pair of Lasertag equipment I saved from the garbage bin when renovating, planning to do a picture set with those.

Year long exposure to loli

How realistic do the dolls feel user? in a scale of 1-10?

we need some diaper pictures, OP.and feet pictures. need them soon if you're taking suggestions

>diaper pictures

Freshly powdered skin I'd say 8
Pussy I can't compare but feels awesome.

There's 2 diaper lovers in the loli doll discord now already, but I don't like them sorry.