I work within the celtics FA as an assistant to Danny Ainge's assistant

i work within the celtics FA as an assistant to Danny Ainge's assistant.

I can tell you right now that we're taking Lonzo Ball with the #1 pick, even with the Lavar trolling.

Celtics will be the only big ballers in the league.

>an assistant to an assistant
Lmao

Small baller please leave.

I work in the presidential office in Brazil and I can assure you if this president don't fall, this country will bombard Boston if Lonzo is the #1 pick.

>EC with the Ball family antics thrown in

MEME IT.

i still earn $120,000 per year salary and get to go to every celtics game in a box. plus if i prove myself i can move up the ladder quickly.

>120k
Pathetic lmao. Anything less than 500k makes you a little baller

Who would pick Ball over Fultz? Ball is lanky Ricky Rubio while Fultz is Kyrie 2.0

Why does this pic look like skipinlebronuniform.jpg?

That dope actually. How do you go about getting a job like that? Do you need a degree?

>earning only 120K

jesus christ this board is small baller central

>low six figures
>big baller

O ok den

no you just need to be yourself

I miss Blarry Blird

Nah but seriously how you get that job?

Did you fly to Brazil just now or did you forgot to turn your proxy on in this window? Either way you're full of shit

I had to suck a fair share of cocks to get to where I am

>i still earn $120,000 per year salary and get to go to every celtics game in a box
Keep lyin' and you may find yourself goin' home in a box too, small baller.

>y-you don't actually work in the presidential office
NO SHIT SHERLOCK

OP is a fag and the only way he can redeem himself as a Big Baller is by posting a confirmed purchase of the autographed zo2 with timestamp and credit card info attached.

Boston tired of that midget ball shit. Isaiah can't hang with a big baller and they know it.

Why tho? You could trade the pick to a another team, people been talking about you getting Chris Paul for it... like way better than any college kid.

No Ainge, the Lakers won't bite that

I bought mine but they're not shipping until August...

I'm a personal assistant to the guy that wipes Stephen Hawking's ass. He just figured out you are retarded. Take a look at the math.

Anybody who takes Lonzo Ball in the top 2 is fucking up.

FULTZ > FOX > Ball

top kek

I'd laugh if Celtics pick up Ball, he's walking as soon as that rookie deal is over lol

>cant tell if you guys are roleplaying or if you really believe this fake b8 about working with the celtics