Suppose the UK leaves the European Union, what would be the next country to make a referendum?

Suppose the UK leaves the European Union, what would be the next country to make a referendum?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/czechrepublic/12170994/Czechs-will-follow-Britain-out-of-EU.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxic_waste_dumping_by_the_'Ndrangheta
youtube.com/watch?v=ozYao1Mju7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Netherlands most likely.

I heard the Czech Republic would host a referendum on their EU membership if the UK leaves.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/czechrepublic/12170994/Czechs-will-follow-Britain-out-of-EU.html

make of it what you will

god brexit succeeding is such a nice thought
i hope it goes through

The Dutch said they would strongly consider if the UK votes out.

Netherlands and Chechia probably, maybe France and the V4 countries could follow them.

Can't fucking wait.

Unfortunately we can only hold a "non-binding" referendum.
ie: our politicians can do whatever they want.

Even the babyboomers are slowly realising its all a fucking scam

Which I think is the biggest bullshit ever.
>We totally listen to the people,, as long as they do what we want.

The referendum:

>do you want to remain sucking germany's cock?

Yeah, though call this one. Lets face it, germany is about to lose for a third time.

It was a shitty compromise nobody wanted.

Germany isn't the one taking our money.
I would gladly become part of Germany, especially if Austria and Denmark joined up as well.

But it is. From the wellfare given to migrants to the restrictive production quotas.

Do you really think its the weaker economies that are taking all the money? If that was the reason, the EU would be long gone.
The rule is: "you cannot produce shit because it would bring competition to central europe, but you can work purely on credit so we make money with interest..... hurry up paying back, otherwise you get a fine".

Its just retarded. We were so much better without the euro.

When we vote to Leave, which will fucking pass because the Remain camp avoid arguing with figures as maths doesn’t favour bullshit, Britain will be heralded as the nation which delivered the fatal blow to the EU commie monster. We’re not even an empire and you need our help. Stay eternally grateful.

>Do you really think its the weaker economies that are taking all the money?

Yep

Let us revert back to our old currencies than and lift all production restritions. Than we will see how competitive you are. You know, with engineers making 600 euros/month and the alike.

Anyway, you guys could just sell dope or your own ass in some showcase in the street. You guys would do alright.. the infrastructure is already in place.

Spain

yes, please leave - one less drain to throw our money out on. At least Poland, Baltics and the rest of old Eastern bloc have used the money EU throws at them to improve their economies, while you, spain and greece sleep on your laurels, yell about your contributions to Western culture & society and use the money to make your siestas longer.

Portugal was a 3rd world shithole before the EU.
It's a 3rd world shithole today.
It will be a 3rd world shithole the day we abolish the EU.
And it will remain a 3rd world shithole until long after the EU is ancient history.

And a thrid world shithole will you become as the EU collapses.

They were used for fucking roads and to bribe producers in order for them to forsake their own businesses. Well, no thx. Our mistake was to follow the big EU train. There are no siestas here, only 9 to 17 work.

That's becasue North-Eastern Europe was poor because of Soviet occupation, not because of low work ethic.

A simple post-occupation "Marshall plan" would have worked fine though, no need for EU.

>UK
>Drain

We spend more money on you than you do on us you cheeky cunt.

This.
Things are getting pretty sticky in windmill-land these days. The people have figured out they have been fucked over.

lol, Germans work less hours per week than Brits. Get off your backside you lazy workshy Kraut.

Reading comprehension is not something you possess, is it?

I've worked in NE-Europe, the work ethic leaves a lot to be desired, but you are right, it is better than the South. And also, they don't run around blaming everything and everyone for all they troubles and when they do, it's justified (the occupation).

I wish Finland would leave EU, but it's a not going to happen in my lifetime.
Our government is too busy brown-nosing the fuck out of EU instead of anything else.

The hell is wrong with you, you inbred twats? where in my post do I mention uk? not everything is about you, you island ponies.

VOTE OUT FUCK DIRTY KRAUTS

Plus the "work hours per week" stat is useless.

It mainly tells you how many mothers work part-time instead of staying home.

If M5S wins next national elections and if UK really leaves, I would say there's a high chance that Italy could hold a referendum, M5S already supported a referendum in the past (on nuclear power) and after all M5S has been skeptic of EU ever since it was founded and they're not wrong, EU is a scam. EU is killing the touristic sector and this absolutely cannot happen to Italy, it's like the second largest sector in the whole country.

The EU is toast.

this.

And, to be fair - if uk, france, poortugal, spain, italy & sweden would leave, EU would benefit. It might actually become useful for the remaining states. Sadly it won't, because as any establishment like this it will keep going in the wrong direction while having pre-death seizures already until it's dead and buried.
And no one is going to leave, anyway.

Crashing this union
with no survivors

we'll see about that Herr Hanz

Funny cause they supported the referendum both against nuclear power and oil drills, guess we can just burn all that money they saved to produce energy instead right hehe...
>if 3 of the top 5 countries that pour money into the EU leave we're gonna benefit from it!
Good luck funding grease, Poland and all the eastern countries alone

NETHERLANDS

Fair point, i forgot to add greece. But the rest are just a matter of time until they become more useful allies than the crumbling west.

godspeed

Let's be honest the only union Germany could be happy about is Germany with its satellite countries the Netherlands and Austria, but then again that would defeat the whole purpose of an union making it laughable for America and Russia.

We aren't going anywhere without boss Germany.

Our economy would die.

>guess we can just burn all that money they saved to produce energy instead right hehe...
>he doesn't know
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxic_waste_dumping_by_the_'Ndrangheta

But I agree that we need a better project about nuclear energy, Italy was going to buy discarded French old-generation nuclear power plants if the referendum didn't success. They're upgrading their plants and dumping the leftovers on other people, I don't feel like I'm cuck enough to stand with this.

Besides, we already integrated parts of our military with the germans. Cant be undone any time soon 2bh family

Poland, Czechia, Slovakia and Hungary.

ITT idiots from developed industrialized countries blaming poor countries that they can't keep up.
Yeah let's put all the different economies shackled to a single inflexible currency controlled by bureaucrats, that's a good idea!
Please spare me your hurr durr you don't work bullshit.

Germany will still be there after we leave.

In fact, rumor has it Great Britain won't actually float away into the Atlantic ocean if they leave - although that's most speculation.

Yeah, right now there's no point in opening nuclear powerplants anymore, the chance of getting some energy off it was lost with the very first referendum after Chernobyl, now there are actually decent alternatives considering how little power those were generating too back in the day, but if we kept going and built more maybe now we could be getting around 20% of our energy from that, we have toxic waste dumped in our fields anyway might aswell get something off it.

It could've been us

Actually, the next referendum will be another UK referendum about again not leaving the UK.

The recession that follows the leave vote on June 23, will be so severe, that people will overwhelmingly want another vote which will be 2/3rds for Bremain.

This has happened before and it will happen again.

>letting the uneducated masses and other plebs decide on important international treaties and cooperation
ishygddt

Ours is technically nonbinding. but if Cameron tries to weasel out of it after a leave vote this own party would kill him

I can see The Netherlands or Hungary call a referendum not long after we vote to leave.

The continued existence of the EU will be in huge doubt after June 23rd, if any more countries decide to leave then it's all over.

You think this is a motherfucking game? This is meme magic at work m8, kek isn't messing around here.

Agree time for a powerful northern protestant Euro and a Catholic europoor Euro

You just described the EU. Although I'd describe them as mal-educated.

t. Ms. Merkel

This. We're ready to leave this monster.

Go fix your own poor and debt ridden wasteland full of blacks and spics first before talking shit

>t. Ms. Merkel
You cannot leave. Nobody can leave. You only have the illusion of free will.

What about France?
I know Le Pen has been making gains there but I don't know enought about the National Front to know their policies.

My question is how will they try to replace the UK? Do you guys think they would be stupid enough to speed up adding Turkey

Bit worried are we Hans?

>Bit worried are we Hans?
Have a cute girl singing and vote Bremain. Your vote won't be counted anyway if it is for Brexit.

youtube.com/watch?v=ozYao1Mju7A

>Do you guys think they would be stupid enough to speed up adding Turkey
Maybe not since that would more likely drive others out

Yeah but they are passing policies like the hate speech ban that surely increase their unpopularity right now as Brexit is being considered, they seem to want their own demise

the nose knows

Nah outside of pol I've barely seen anyone talking about the hatespeech shit other than the general "we want to stop it"
They are also, finally, trying to not be full retards. They hid the shit about the Eu army til after the referendum, same with the BS regulations about the power of appliances like kettles.

came to post this

Thats sad. I mentioned the hate speech thing to my mom and she asked, "what is hate speech?
"
I really hope the EU dies soon, because our scum is going to try import cancerous policies like that ASAP

That's because Cameron asked for it himself.

Unfortunately our politicians would never be this suicidal.

Not happening tbqh. We are german colonies (at least Czechia and Slovakia), we will be forced stay with germany until the very end.

>I really hope the EU dies soon,
It will, even if Britain doesn;t somehow leave it's still fucked. Even the president of the EU council is in damage control these days

>Unfortunately our politicians would never be this suicidal.
if brexit is a success they might change desu. The current EU is dead no matter what. if we leave I could easily see us offering a proper common market to anyone else who leaves