At this point it should just be ILLEGAL for white men to have sex with white women

At this point it should just be ILLEGAL for white men to have sex with white women.

White women should be exclusively reserved for use by black men.

Think about it. Everyone wins. White women get sexual satisfaction that white men can't provide. Black men get sexual satisfaction that will reduce their tendency towards violent crime. And white men can watch and jack off like the cucks they are.

It's a no brainer really.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rmnWHVGMAf8&t=59s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a society run by black doesn't work

I wanna get plowed by that thing

At his point it should be illegal for niggers to have their opinion. It never really worked out now did it. Niggers should just go back to picking cotton and stop trying to act like they matter.

this

As a white man, I agree. I want to marry a black woman and raise a child with her. The child (or maybe more than 1) would obviously not be mine, but of a black guy. I completely support the idea of white men not being allowed to breed. As long as I'm allowed to have sex with a girl, she's allowed to have sex with black men and give birth tho their children.

I know it’s shit bait, but regardless fuck you.
Not every black dude has a big dick and is good at sex.
Not every white chick is a slut the desperately craves huge cocks
You know that this is a fetish
Insecurity and exposure are why this fetish is prominent

Okay, nigger!

No one wants black women, surely you hate your sisters because they're black and unfeminine

All this blacked shit is actually good for the white race. Its culling all the cucks and weak faggots.

You don't have to get your dick wet to help run society. Kek

Ayo man
You talkin shit cuz? Whaddup fool, you know what neighborhood you in?

Good on those sistas for scooping up the smart ones. Leaves less room for white people to grow intelligence-wise.

Hope you made your father proud

Both are right. Ultimately the mongrel race prevails. We will all be one color someday

This! White man will rise again

So, BLACKED dot com is some fake shit then.

youtube.com/watch?v=rmnWHVGMAf8&t=59s

And if we outlawed sex with anybody over 13 we could cure cancer

AYO black folks, you know what sexual plesure is? I know you love white women, but have you ever experienced running from a slavic alpha male while he wants your nigger ass? Have you ever thought about getting pounded by the cold doomhammer of slavic alpha males? Better run little nigga with glock, if you think you breed with russian women, russian man will do the same to your woman like they did to german woman after ww2. Also dont try to start shit, or you get cock in the ass.

CHECKED

Double check 88!

Jesus fucking Christ......

>filename
>tumblr
go back normie

Nice larp whiteboii

this post gave me a stroke

kek

OP IS A FAGGOT

At first I thought you were saying interracial coupling between black men and white women should be banned, and I was ready to come here and call you a faggot as usual.

Then you went and broke the retard barrier of Sup Forums with something even more stupid
Congratulations

pic of op

Aw man you sure got him