Hey Sup Forumsros, whats it like being on antidepressants...

Hey Sup Forumsros, whats it like being on antidepressants? Asking for a friend who's visiting a psychiatrist that wants to prescribe her prozac.

It didn’t work for me, all it did was improve sleep a bit. Tricked them into thinking I have adhd and use adderall now; far better.

this collection of pills are better..
Stesolid, Valium, Vival, Diazepam, Alopam, Sobril, Xanor.

antidepressants fucks with your mind.

**Take these together and you could die or respiratory depression.

They work for some amazingly, not as much for others.

If your friend is really struggling especially if there's a chance of suicide give it a shot.

You can't help dead people.

elaborate

I was on Paxil and Zoloft for a bit. Doc says it takes '30 days to take effect' blah blah blah, I felt that shit the same day. Yeah it probably wasn't the full effect but I definitely felt that shit. Made me yawn like when I used to drink Delsym all the time.
All they do is just 'level' things out. Yeah these can help the depression go away but I didn't feel excitement or happiness or anger, just....nothing. Also pretty hard for me to nut while I was on them.

Yeah shes been wanting to die for a while now, self harm ect, she even planned a date sometime in the summer, if things didnt improve.

I feel I should caveat by saying that I fought depression exceptionally well by exercising daily. Getting out and seeing friends helped me too. I traveled a bit too when I was bored of my surroundings.

I have both GAD and MDD. Shrink tried me on multiple antidepressants. They all made my anxiety far worse. Some were so bad that I'd have to consciously relax my jaw because it was always clenched.

on 200mg of zoloft
my anxiety is way down and my depressive episodes don't last as long.

paxil made me yawn too. i hated that shit so much.

how people can live while on this shit is beyond me. It makes you numb to the world. You become a drone. Not living.

I tried 2 of them and gave up on both after about a week each. There is no way I could be effective in my job (read: make money and have a life). Plus could not jizz at all.

huh. thats sounds much better than talking her out of suicide every week or so.
>Pretty hard to nut
Im not sure she'll be too concerned about that user.

It's like not wanting to kill yourself constantly and actually being calm enough to do something.

I should have said something more like 'sex drive went bye bye'

Get her to give it a shot,

Keep your friend safe user.

Didn't it also cause brain fog or something? Or is that just the result in people with meme depression?

I keep coming back to wanting death.

Yeah she just wants to stop feeling this way, and shes up for it, but just not quite sure yet i guess. But im doing my best to support her.

Prepare them to get fat and lose their sex drive. Bet her shrink is a Jew. Death to the white race.

Bullshit. At worst it have no positive effect and a lot of side effects (weight gain+limp dick), at best it makes the brain actually work so that one can work out the problems.

Antipsychotics is another thing.

Helped me quite a bit, didnt fuck me up mentally or anything. guess it just depends on the person.

>Prepare them to get fat
Shes anorexic so thats a bonus.
>Lose their sex drive.
Shes got a bf, and i dont think it will affect their relationship too much.

I myself just started Paxil. Anxiety and depression. Only three days in. It gets to a point where your willing to try anything to just achieve a state of semi normalcy. I would say as long as the drugs help get your friend to a place where it is manageable-not wanting to kill themselves, just being kinda down- that’s the goal. Give it a try and see. Could work great. Could do nothing.
>if her end goal is death, could trying something to save her life be that bad?

I recently was diagnosed with GAD and MDD. I'm on day 7 with zoloft and I think I have noticed a difference especially with the depression. Not so much the anxiety though. How long do you think it did take you to feel the full effects?

I hope that things work out for you and your friend user.

thx Sup Forumsros, ill return in 5 years and post the full story of this.

fucking kek I did the same thing. my psychiatrist actually suggested them to me, told her they helped more than the anti-depressants, and now I take them and xanax. never felt better in my life and they're both far cheaper than anti-depressants.

Until then, let the 404 be cast down on this thread.

In 27 days I’ll start a thread and let ya know if the Paxil helped at all. If there is hope for me, maybe there is hope for your friend user.
>having ppl around that care helps more than you’ll ever know. On our worse days we don’t mean to scare or hurt you. The fact you stick around and truly care is a positive feeling I’ll never be able to explain.

>How long do you think it did take you to feel the full effects?
Not sure. I felt I was better off feeling all the other emotions/feelings compared to feeling literally nothing. I stopped taking them and changed some of my habits. I also moved away and that helped a shit ton.

I was a Xanax/Klonopin abuser for two years, 8-10mg atleast every other day. Coming off 225mg of Effexor was physically harder than coming clean off Benzos.

I was put on 3 different antidepressants altogether. Which was a solution to the mood swings from coming off Benzos. Every antidepressant I tried put me in a walking zombie state of mind. Effexor being the strongest. Considering it’s an snri.

I;m on antidepresant and they have improved my life a lot. But listen to what the doc says and be ready for some nasty side effects the first few days.

Get off the opioids your fucking freaks. Your mental problems are because you've brain washed yourself into thinking your problems and how you feel isn't like the rest of us. Jf all you zombie pill freaks are way worse then anyone else. Of course they make you feel better then ever, their mind altering drugs designed in a lab to keep you high, unfocused, and in capable of getting off of them without 100x more problems then you have before you were on. You'll be right back on. You don't trick anyone. Big pharma pays Doctors to give out those pills like candy and the fda turns an eye to the more then 200k people dying a years because of pills.

Get a fucking life and quit pretending you are so bad off you need pills to help you. Use your fucking brain more then 1.3% and you'd find yourself healthier. Fucking pre crack head faggots

took prozac, absolutely causes brain fog

For me they did nothing except make it impossible for me to orgasm. Like i could jerk off for 30 minutes and stay hard but i couldn't make with the jizz. When I stopped taking them it sucked. Doctor gave me small doses so I could back off of them slowly and it didnt work. I was sick as fuck for a week. Ill never touch that shit again.

The only decent drug is alcohol.

I was on antidepressants for anxiety and it worked fucking wonders. Took two weeks for the sideeffect of fairly heavy disasascoation to disappear but my anxiety made me dissociate anyway so I was used to it. Otherwise no side effects and I'm off my meds now thanks to cognitive therapy

Generally, you just feel a bit flat. If you’re having a short term hard time, it’s a good idea. You basically don’t give too many fucks and it gives you the distance to get your shit together. Just make sure you’re trying to *do* that. It’s not like you want to be on them long term.

The fun bit are the “brain zaps” when you stop. Typically, you should try to taper off so they don’t happen, but they might anyway. It’s a weird feeling. It’s like a sudden mild shock. It’s not painful, in fact, I found them a bit pleasant. But they are very weird. So, make sure you expect them to happen (even though they might not).

> Big pharma pays Doctors to give out those pills like candy
Doctors give out a lot of pills because they(antidepressents, pain meds, opioids) get, statistically, the highest positive feedback from patients.
The problem is that they hand out these pills that have almost NOTHING to do with treating the actual symptoms, and then boom you're brain is hooked on antidepressant nerve blockers.

Amazing feeling. With that said, the easiest drug to fuck up your life on

You are legitimately retarded. Prozac is not am opiate. It's a benzo

SSRIs either work or they don't, i was on prozac and it just took my general lethargy away, not my feelings of emptiness. Then I got on wellbutrin and it has worked wonders

Its not a benzo either retard its an SSRI.

Nerve _blockers_? Antidepressants keep the spice flowing.