quit making me gay

Not possible
You'd have to be gay in the first place

panty boys are the best boys

>tfw no wide hip, fat ass tiger bf
Fuck I love huge, fat asses.

Yus, with long, pretty hair like that.

long or short hair, I love them all. Because I like to wear them too :3

Me too, panties are so cute and comfy. I have a thing for long hair though, I love it. I'm really not even that attracted to real boys, but if they have long hair like me then that goes out the window. It's so pretty.

Ahhh they are. I love my boyshorts the most. I actually like shorter hair so if a guy is cute and has long hair it's just that much better for me.

I haven't worn any in a long time but I really want to get my box of clothes out now

Same, boyshorts are super comfy. I need a new pair, mine are a little small because I'm rather well endowed. Panties aren't meant for guys :/

Accelo

Go get some. I dunno what you like but I'm really into victorias secret right now. I know the feeling. They're def not made for boys, even though I'm not very big I can barely wear a thong without something slipping out

I'd love to have friends to dress up with

Butt battle!

I'd have to ask my mom. I still live with my family, and my mom is totally okay with me crossdressing, so she took me to buy panties one day. Haven't tried anything from Victoria's Secret though, I'm not sure how I'd feel around a bunch of other women shopping for panties. I fell you on the thong part, I can never keep all my junk in them.

Me too. I've always wanted to dress up and do makeup with cute girls. I definitely prefer women, I'm just a girly pretty boy.

FAGGGGGGG

Only a little bit.

Try Forever 21. My BF buys from there and they tend to cut their stuff with extra room in the front.

Post pics of you in boyshorts.

Thanks, I'll be sure to check them out. I certainly need the extra room.

Oh wow, that's really cool. I used to wear my moms panties and got caught. It's really cool she took you shopping for some. Forever 21 also has really cute stuff. It'll be fine, you sound like you can handle it, might be embarrassing at first but you can do it.

I'd be fine with girls but I like boys and girls equally so I have no preference. Whoever likes me to dress up for I'd be happy to

very old but still :3

Forever21 is more gender neutral
I get mine there, fits yeah junk. I'm huge so I can't fit VS.

Go get pegged

My mom is actually pretty crazy, but she's supportive which I'm thankful for. Yeah, Forever 21 seems nice. I just have to get over my anxiety, but I suppose it helps that I'm tiny and feminine enough to already be mistaken for a girl by everyone.

Super cute! I love the leopard print and lace.

Man, I wish. I want a nice, big mama bear gf to peg me.

#
Find queery women who break up with tranys. Boom. My pal walked into that. And he's straight, but queery.

Avoid lesbians, "testing out the waters" with them is bad.

I wish I could, but there are none around here. I live in Georgia, and it is a very bigoted southern state, so anything like that is frowned upon and people avoid it. Very few people are openly queer and stuff like that.

Ugh, don't even get me started. I've wanted to be a lesbian my entire life, and I've always had an innate connection with them as they do with me. Fell in love with one 3 years ago without intending, and it's been nothing but heartbreak. Yesterday fucking sucked since this is the first year she's had a gf on Valentine's Day.

Am i dun doonit ryjte?

Faggot where you at?

Ty I don't have them anymore but they were a favorite pair.

If forever 21 or Victoria's secret doesn't work try Target to get you feet wet. That's how I started buying my own.

Thanks, that's a good idea. I'll probably get over it after a while, just have to push myself out of my comfort zone until I'm fine with it.

Fur threads are so slow when NS is kill.

it's kinda shit

Very. How are you doing, Zary?

i'm alright, just playing some total war warhammer 2 right now, started a chaos campaign

how are you, unidentifiable person

Nice, sounds like fun.

I'm alright I guess. Bored because nothing entertains me.

it's going well, razing silly empire states as archaon

is this dash?

Nothing better than crushing your enemies and destroying their cities.

Aye, it is.

lmao whatta fag

Not as faggy as you, gay boy.

How are you, Faggotry?

About to go to interview in like 5 mins

can't wait until tomorrow when i can get my new PC parts and finish putting the thing together

i wish there was a way to get you entertained, entertainment is nice
i hope you bomb the interview aussieboy

Good luck, don't spill your spaghetti.

Post your butt.

life is pain

Nice. What parts did you get?

I mean it's not like you haven't seen it before, but alright.

And yeah, I just do whatever until I get bored. Playing bass is about all I do aside from post fur.

I am bored.

Same.

i5 8400, msi z370 pro-a motherboard, 16gb 3000MHz DDR4 ram, corsair carbide spec 02 case, still gotta get a new PSU and gonna buy an SSD after work probably

I'll play some MHW after this episode. Til then, we need butts.

Good build. I still want to get a 1440p 144hz monitor. I've been using the same old tiny 1600x900 monitor for 6 years.

Never played MH, but they seem pretty cool. We always need more butts.

i'm fine with my 1080p 60hz, maybe i'll go higher refresh rate later on since the spec upgrade is my priority atm

make sure you have a rig that can handle whatever it is you're doing at that higher resolution/refresh rate

Hi Bored
I'm Gay-Bear

It's a few years old but a decent rig, i5 4590K, GTX 970. The only thing that needs upgrading is the RAM, running on ancient 8GB 666mhz DDR3.

No, I'm Mr. Bear.