When did the left become so unfunny?

When did the left become so unfunny?

youtube.com/watch?v=NGGACRwYDo8

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/11/20/donald-trump-says-hed-absolutely-require-muslims-to-register/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I never thought I'd see joe camel cry

Now #imwithher

>You've got to vote!
>But only if it's for whom we approve of!

when they picked up the torch from the 50s catholic morality police without realising it

history always has the last laugh

voter turnout always favors the left. they don't have to specify.

like right when obama got into office

>liberals
>the """"left""""
someday this anglo meme will die.

>funny or die

Guess I'm dead

>tfw you don't know who any of these people are apart from moby

I'm glad they're no longer putting up the pretence of get out the vote efforts being just about "getting the youth to have their voice heard"

It was always about increasing democrat vote share

Don't blame liberals

Moderate liberals in the 90s were anti feminist and made decent shows like Al Bundy and good music like the Dead Kennedys

The problem is women, faggots, trannies, and wiggers

Better question is why isn't the right trying to get people to vote?

I saw the bazinga lady there

Humoristic songs are the lowest form of comedy

Prove me wrong

see
The right favors voter suppression and district gerrymandering

the butthurt of the left is fucking priceless

can't wait for trump to win

They became unfunny because they reached the top of the social order.

There's a lot of painfully unfunny garbage coming from the left lately. Lena Dunham's rap, Samantha Bee's entire show, lots of Funny or Die shit.

if you're the type of person who will be convinced to vote based on a youtube video, you are voting Dem

They never where funny, you just grew up

Dems try to get people to vote.

Repubs try to get people to stay home.

It was around the time you wanted to feel smarter than everyone else by rebelling against the popular opinion and somehow ended up in a hugbox filled with actual Neo-Nazis.

>implying libs didn't also gerrymander

This is just some cherry-picked notion of 90s liberalism. You named a TV show and a band that you liked and then farted out some personal dislikes that you hold socially.

I'm not some staunch defender of modern liberalism but this post honestly wasn't very bright.

has donald trump even said one thing that is even remotely racist?

reminder that spics and niggers are the bane of this country and you should vote trump if you are white to rid of them

No I never implied that.

Yeah, I'm sure all those "trump is hitler" attack ads are just about getting people to vote for hillary

The retarded ginger said anecdote instead of antidote.

That's how little of a shit they give. They'll do this feelgood garbage so they can say they did, and were "on the right side of history", but care just little enough to not bother re-recording when they fuck it up.

I'm Canadian and I hope Trump wins. God damn these people are insufferable.

He's against illegal immigrants. Apparently this means he hates all Mexicans, blacks, and is literally a Nazi.

They're currently trading votes on facebook with people in other states.

And the left favours extending the franchise to people who entered the country illegaly

Why won't Moby just stop.

niggers pretty much keep themselves in check by killing themselves so they are ok as long as they stay in their ghetto the dems have made for them. spics are growing day by day and are a real threat

It was probably the idea of putting everybody who is a Muslim in a watch list.

>tfw promised to vote for Hill in at least ten different swing states

>if you're the type of person who will be convinced to vote based on a youtube video then your a fucking retarded cuck.

FTFY

racism is just a buzzword at this point

>shit that never happened

>your a fucking retarded cuck.
>your

Son, are you even old enough to vote?

But Moslems aren't a race, senpai.

there isn't a single joke in this video it's just swearing and the occasional moderately colorful insult at trump's expense

I only want Trump to win so I can see all the butthurt on American television.

nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/11/20/donald-trump-says-hed-absolutely-require-muslims-to-register/

What ever you say man. Next you going to say isn't actually going to build a wall. I'm not against putting them on a watch list.

Voter Fraud detected, not that it matters. she'll die of the unexplained (not parkinsons) medical condition she has soon enough.

My money is on primary progressive MS. I recognise symptoms in her.

No. He just said he wants to keep illegal immigrants out. That's apparently racist. I don't like Donald Trump either but the amount of bullshit they're making up to paint a bad picture of Trump is ridiculous. And they call HIM the liar.

Fuck. I'd vote for him just to spite these douchebags.

I want Hillary to win to see Sup Forums explode.

I miss Hitler.

>Thanks for Correcting my spelling, and The Record.

0.2 shekels has been deposited into your account.

>asked on a rope line
>later clarified that was not his policy
>said he thought the guy was talking about immigrants

You people are so predictable

Is Trump Hitler? No. By making this equivalence, they're trying to get people out to vote against not!Trump, ie, Hilary.

Are you really so stupid to think this isn't the case?

There's a reason Trump isn't advocating going out and getting people to vote, instead wanting his disciples to watch voting booths, ie, intimidate voting. It's because he knows he's got all the votes he's going to get.

we get a female version of our own very soon

Yeah that'd be funny too but I still find the leftist media more insufferable than Sup Forums.

>Every four years, celebrities and movie stars look earnestly into the camera and tell the country to “get out and vote.” They tell us it’s our “most important civic duty,” and they speak as if the very act of casting a ballot is more important than the outcome of the election. This strikes me as somewhat hysterical. Does anyone actually believe that Leonardo DiCaprio, Ellen DeGeneres, and Ed Norton would encourage the “masses” to vote, if they believed the “masses” would elect Donald Trump?

>Regardless of their political agenda, my celebrity pals are fundamentally mistaken about our “civic duty” to vote. There is simply no such thing. Voting is a right, not a duty, and not a moral obligation.

This is a truncated quote from him, his actual quote is way longer, but he is absolutely right.

why the fuck do they do this? everytime I tell myself I'm just gonna stay home on election day and not vote for anyone I see some shit like this and it makes me wanna vote for trump just to see all these assholes get BTFO. they're literally forcing my hand here by being so condescending.

Nope, doesn't matter though.

>Vote for Hillary: A stupid board from Sup Forums explode.
>Vote for Trump: all america become insane.

Sorry, im an agent of caos, im gonna vote for Trump.

how does she get worse and then better though. stem cell injections into the spinal cord or something.

>see a few thousand imageboard users get butthurt and move on within three weeks tops

or

>See the entire media implode, establishment politicians panic, markets crash, social media cry and create at least 4 years of constant liberal butthurt

gee which one will be more interesting?

Hitler was based as fuck though.

>tfw step dad is always watching shitty funnyordie content
>tfw step dad is always watching john oliver

>Is Trump Hitler? No. By making this equivalence, they're trying to get people out to vote against not!Trump, ie, Hilary.

That is absolutely not the purpose of an attack ad, it's to make people stay home by putting them off the candidate. There is no logical connection between Trump bad=Hillary good

So easy to spot all the babby's first election people, you retards stick out like a sore thumb

>You said something bad
>I didn't mean the bad thing. I actually mean this.

You guys are so easy. No wonder Milo was able to play you guy like a fiddle. Also Trump has gone back and fourth on his immigration stance. One day he's against Obama's immigration stance and anther day he's for.

>gets accosted by a reporter on a rope line and asked without context a policy proposal that he can't properly hear
>that policy is now set in stone

hmm, really makes you think

I don't believe the latter will happen if Trump win.

LMAO if you actually believe this.

At worst the republicans are against SINGLE ISSUE voters, aka blacks and Hispanics who've been told that their government assistance will dry up if a republican wins.

Everyone should be against these types of voters, they are the worst kinds of people.

And its funny because Trump is going to win simply because all the single issue voters, WHO ONLY VOTED because Obama was black, aren't even showing up to the polls.

Which throws all those "predictions" out the window, because every single Hillary win prediction was based on the 2008/12 turnout numbers.

I really hope Trump doesn't win, he's just way to immature, of course that doesn't mean I'm happy at all with a literal criminal like Hillary running this country. Dems and Reps fucked up big time.

That being said I can't fucking stand how political celebrities are. Fuck, better listen to someone with a GED who got to where they are by blowing someone in power.

Like 12 years ago it was "Vote or Die" which was a retarded motto, but they said they didn't care who you voted for but just vote (with the assumption that 18 - 25 year olds who need P. Diddy to give them advice are probably going to vote Democrat)

To answer your question OP, since Bush took office the left has gotten more and more extreme, to the point where they truthfully think people on the right are evil. When you think that, you become way more emotional and your attacks less about being funny and just about insulting them. You'd think 8 years of Obama would have cooled things off, but just like with race relationships things have gotten worse.

They literally had to go back 15 years to a private conversation he had illegally recorded to find actual real dirt on Trump, and the worst thing he said on that tape was how easy groupies are.

Are you saying all Muslims are 1 race? That's pretty racist.

Just imagine the butthurt from liberals in the three first week....

lol

Get asked by two different reported on two different days and say the same thing. The 2nd reported acted him 3 times about it and he said he would every time. I fail to see how that is on the rope.

Tomayto tomato.

Not that guy but the story you posted is a hoax. The conversation with the interviewer goes like this:
>Trump is asked about muslims
>He gives a generic answer and mentions that he wants to build the wall
>Reporter says "what would be the effect [of the muslim database]?"
>Trump responds that it would "stop illegals from coming in" [obviously refering to the wall]

At no point did he specify anything, and his comments on the wall are twisted to make it seem like he refered to databases. Trump later clarified this.

Trump has had no problem saying outrageous things in the past, so it would be absurd to rationalize this obvious false reporting as Trump not wanting to push for a controversial measure. Keep living in your bubble mate.

Trump is going to have at LEAST 50% of the popular vote, which pretty means that everything Sup Forums said was right

>this much damage control because you feel like a retard and your sperg levels can't handle it

Of the two I'd vote for Trump because of George Soros. It pleases me to know that you were so deeply anal prolapsed over your little mistake that you felt compelled to pull the CTR card in desperation.

This is your second swing and a miss. Retard.

I was giving them credit for not asking me to vote for Hillary, and keep it mostly anti Trump, which is understandable from your average leftist normie.

Then I got to the end, and now I have cancer.

But seriously, it's going to be embarrassing for Trump-tards when they look back at this election.

Yeah I hate Muslim. What part of I'm okay with the list do you not understand?

>dem changes their stance on a policy
>"omg he's just sooooo wise that he changed his mind after careful consideration of new evidence! literally a modern plato!"
>non-dem changes mind
>"YOU FUCKING WISHY WASHY FILIP FLOPPERRRRRRRRRRR HOW DARE YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

and they don't see the hypocrisy in this at all

the only thing i hope for at this point is hillary starting war with russia and us having few enough people that the draft comes back and women are forced to be drafted to so that all these nu male beta faggots and retarded cunts of women get the liberalism beat the fuck out of them

He's had the exact same stance for a year now.

Not our fault you listened to the corporate 1% controlled media and didn't actually investigate the issue by yourself.

Your (You) good sir.

The most fun thing about this election is the rise of white nationalism in mainstream American politics.

No matter what side you are on you have to appreciate the novelty of this situation. People are using the kind of language you get before a world war starts. Exciting times.

I want Hillary to win so I can see more brown people get Freedoomed.

You US fucks creating the Syria situation has been the most entertaining reality TV this year.

The problem is the youth are the ones who elected Trump, since the establishment within the Republican party wanted Cruz or really anyone else.

Which is why celebs aren't telling kids to "vote or die" or "rock the vote" they are saying "don't let Trump win"

I hated Dirty Jobs but I've enjoyed ever hearing ever interview Mike Rowe has done, I wish he'd make another show that wasn't about being standing in literal shit.

This

You can either go to Sup Forums and bask in the butthurt for a couple weeks tops, or you can get an endless supply of it to fuel your sadistic schadenfreude for years to come as the butthurt journalists, reporters, media figures, celebrities, politicians, liberal busybody "activists" and everyfuckingbody else write novels and give speeches filled with tears and impotent rage. I think the choice is obvious.

>Be inna university class
>Heavily white-guilted professor plays propaganda music video just like OP's on another topic
>No one was enthused
>MFW the liberal hive mind is losing its hold because it has become a caricature of itself

>tfw moby is with them

>People are using the kind of language you get before a world war starts.
This. Holy shit the hate speech is unreal.

Really made me think about how much i'd like to give elizabeth banks the ol' lickaroo

I want Putin to rain nuclear hellfire on the cities and revel in delight as people are turned into radioactive ash. Then a New America will arise from the ruins

>Sup Forums claim that the election is rigged and that the new organization already have imagines made of results.
>Sup Forums also claims that Trump will win
>Sup Forums claims that Hillary will get arrested.
>Sup Forums claims Hillary wont get arrested

It's easy to be right. When you pick every choice.

But I'm right.

After Nov 8th, everyone who voted for trump is going to be embarrassed. It'll be like coming from a drug high.

Have you literally never watched or read any news in your life? Both sides get shit on for flip flopping and all politicians do it at some point.

Welp, I don't like Adam Scott anymore.

Could we be living in exciting times?

Thats some pretty meh damage control. You know I'm correct and it shows lol

That's what you get when you push for black nationalism so hard. Identity politics cuts both ways.

Because the right holds their politicians to a higher standard and liberals exploit that.

Well at the end they fucking say Vote for Hillary so yeah.