Is it just me who thinks this shooter will get the death penalty? We can only hope so!

Is it just me who thinks this shooter will get the death penalty? We can only hope so!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honestly he should. Its a shame really, he was so fucked up in the head and no one helped him. Kids just made fun of him and he just sorta snapped. He should be put down, its for the better. The shit he posted on social media was spooky, tbh

he should

why waste valuable time and money keeping this faggot alive?

>The shit he posted on social media was spooky, tbh
I missed this bit, what has he posted on social media?

>money
I guess I'll be the guy that reminds everyone it costs more in deatg row appeal processes than it does to keep someone in jail forever

But yeah even though I'm not the biggest proponent of the death penalty, I'm sure he'll get it and it won't be the worst thing in the world

instead of killing him why don't they just give him another chance? he only killed a few people, it's not the end of the world is it?

He looks subhuman and defective. He should've been put down a long time ago.

He would post some racist shit on their about Islams and would post a bunch of guns and knives. He would also post some edgy shit like “Well at least we now know what it means when a sand durka says ‘allahu Akbar’ ??????” He also posted a shitty meme of a bull’s eye with bullet holes in it, that contains the phrase “Group therapy, sometimes it works.” He wrote in a caption: “It really does f*cking work give it a try ;).”
Kid was fucked mentally. No hope for him

He killed more than a few. Top definition is a handful, which at most would be 5, but as a synonym, 3 or 4. He killed 17. On the scale we're discussing, disregarding outliers like Hitler and Stalin, mass murderers rarely kill more than he did. He killed a lot of people as far as killers go.

Oh and he also showed pictures of boxes of ammo and guns he was gonna buy. I forgot that part too

17 out of 8 billions people would be considered a few.

the seminole heights killer in florida is getting the death penalty and he only killed 4 people, so i'd hope this asshole gets the death penalty.

Hope he gets the chair, Max Voltage, no final meal.

No doubt he's gonna be getting assraped so bad he needs to have his asshole stitched back together like Dylan Roof.

I don't understand why he didn't either have a fatal shootout or put a bullet in his brain. He's gonna have about 30 years of being a nigger dickcusion, and then he's likely to be executed. If he by some miracle only has up for parole in 30 years he's 2/3rds of the way through a full human span with no job skills and the nastiest felony possible on the books, he's gonna be living under a bridge somewhere (they don't generally let felons collect welfare).

There's no chance this fucker is getting out

How about we put some of you worthless opnionated fucks to death as well? Its so easy for you to claim worth of someones life. What about your own?

Right, but context is key. When it comes to murder, not many people have exceeded that number, hence, it's not considered a few unless you're a mouth breathing retard.

Defective, broken, subhuman retard detected.

Youre the kind of little bitchs this fucker killed no doubt.

Kek what? I'm just saying he won't get on parole. He killed 17 people and attempted many more

Is that the same insult you use on everyone else?

>bitchs
its spelt bitches you fucking reatrd

Who gives a fuck you autist? Is that all you got?

fuck off you pathetic retarded nigger

I did a class debate being pro death penalty and one of my original arguments was that the death penalty is cheaper. I was surprised to find the opposite is true. But I agree he should be put down.

At least I didn't act like a shitdisturber and shot up a school. What say you?

Go back to /r9k/, along with the other true faggots of this site

Hahahaha. What a little pussy bitch.

>other kids bullied him for looking and acting like a stereotypical school shooter
>actually shoots up the school

fucking kek

>white

You might be surprised. Even if he gets the death sentence it usually takes 2 decades for them to carry it out. Then sometimes state's politics change, most places moving away from capital punishment and giving them life instead (life is cheaper than death).

I could see him given life with a possibility of parole in 30 years, particularly if he can have like a documented case of schizophrenia or something like that. I could also plea for life in a mental institution and it being granted.

I know Florida is in favor of the death penalty, but he still might not get it if he plays the right cards.

Honestly, i wouldn't talk smack to him. I'm not that kind of person. I would've helped him had i known him before this mess. But once you take someone's life away and become so callous as to not care than by all means there should be no reason to sympathize with him

Just be sure to watch your back. It might be you who gets popped next. Next time you see that weird kid , you should probably treat him right.

You missed a comma, Leroy. Are you posting from the bus station?

See, this guy understands it. Unlike you two

Ill take your advice to heart user. I've already done just that. It's the fear that allows me to be friendly to all.

I hope he escapes and binge kills again

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE