When is it okay to hit your daughter?

When is it okay to hit your daughter?
My daughter is 12 and i caught her trying to steal money from my wallet this morning. I gave her 2 bucks and she spat in my face. What should i do Sup Forums?

ground that bitch

How sad does someone's life have to be to keep posting this thread every single day?
I realise many people here are desperate virgins with no friends but still, this is kinda sad.

>When is it okay to hit your daughter?
when she starts bleeding

the only one in the wrong is you.
how fucking bad are you at parenting that your daughter ends up stealing money and spitting you in the face for forgiving her?

Copy pasta alert

You need to sodomize her, OP, it's the only cure.

Yeah beat her, she desires your affection and you’ve given her none. Punish her and then force her to spend time with you
Daddy daughter trip (concert, museum, weekend trip)

user haha
Where did you find that pic?

It’s perfectly ok to hit YOU for posting the same horse shit every day

its never okay to hit your child.

Can someone photoshop the hand holding the belt to be black? For umm, reasons...

Don't hit her. Take her out for dinner, ask her what she needs the money for. Try to help her.

man your daughter must really like stealing for you to report it to Sup Forums every day

Just take her phone away or some shit but definetely don't hit them. Never, ever, EVER hit your kids

Tell her to go to the schoolyard and give head for money, just like her mother does.

It's ok when she shitposts the same pasta every day like faggot op

When is it okay to sell your daughter?
My daughter is 12 and i caught her trying to steal food from my fridge this morning. I gave her 2 peanuts and she spat in my face. What should i do Sup Forums?

groom her now, and her groom will appreciate you later.

Found the libtard cuck

When is it okay to eat your daughter?
My daughter is 12 and i caught her trying to steal clothes from my dresser this morning. I gave her 2 burlap sacks and she spat in my face. What should i do Sup Forums?

chip her and plant her.
those peanuts will germinate and grow.
then you can get those two peanuts back.

You gotta discipline her or she’ll be in this thread one day

When is it okay to ritualistically sacrifice your daughter?
My daughter is 12 and i caught her trying to steal my stone of unending horrors from my satanic altar this morning. I gave her 2 lashings and she spat in my face. What should i do Sup Forums?

Never! Fatten her up on Swiftie Sounds and feed her to Tay Tay at a FanGirl Meetup.

Spanking is forgettable, try butt sexs.

Nice copypasta.

The times best for rituals are midway between any solstice and equinox....but the best is between the summer solstice and winter equinox.

Her life force will be most effective in glorifying the Dark Lord on that day.

When is it okay to nigger your daughter?
My daughter is nigger and i caught her trying to nigger money from my nigger this morning. I gave her 2 niggers and she spat in my nigger. What should i do niggers?

sure give me a few mins

I think you're a huge faggot OP. Btw check out these wubba lubba dubs dubs.

Alright, this has been good fun but I must step in as this has become ENTIRELY TOO SILLY. We like a bit of a rip now and then, but we shan't be scarring the little ones, or scaring them either.

Full Stop! Reverse! and off you go.

here you go

>wubba lubba dubs dubs
>lubba dubs dubs
>dubs dubs
>DUBS

You can't even be autistic properly. Kek.

Honestly, it sounds like you're fucked in a huge way if she's already 12 and such a little shit.
Don't think punishment's going to do anything more than create a hardened delinquent.

Never. You need to stand on the kitchen table while shes eating breakfast and take a big steamy shit in her cereal

This fucking post again

Is this thread a copy pasta?

op posts that pic and causes newfags to reply resulting in this thread, if uve been on here longer then 2 days you would know that this is clearly stale pasta