My friend is pregnant and she wants me to be the father. What should i do Sup Forums? Is this the end of my virginity?

My friend is pregnant and she wants me to be the father. What should i do Sup Forums? Is this the end of my virginity?

Are you biodad?

You can be a daddy but you’ll never be that baby’s father if you didn’t knock her up.

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 u 8/8

>don't ever talk to me, or my wife's son again

"Wants me to be the father"?
I thought that decision was made BEFORE getting pregnant, not after. Or do I just not understand how babies are made?

You better be getting unlimited free bareback preggo pussy, else you're a cuck. But when the baby actually shows up, fuck that, that's not your problem.

turn 360 and walk the fuck away from that situation now

How far along? Organic Parsley and Vitamin C without the BioFlavinoids will cause cramping and a miscarriage in early stages.

Say no like a real man, you cuck. If shes your "friend" and you arent biodad then let her fuck off with her nonexistent baby daddy

>hey can you go into the living room with the baby for a bit? my boyfriend is here

Best advice right here. Go along with it until she pops it out then fuck outa there.

This better be a fucking joke. You didnt shoot the baby into her but you want to be the dad?

grandmaster strategist

Setting aside that this is a nauseatingly played out copy pasta b8 thread, it's some faggoty cuck fantasy b8 that OP wants us to feed into. It's not his kid, get it? It's tired dead horse tripe and OP lacks any real creativity. He's just waiting for someone to point out that it's a nigglet in her so he can get half a hardon.

why do you want to play another mans saved game?

You get to be a daddy =) why wouldn't you?

This copy pasta again

OMG! My sides hurt LOL! You fuking cuck OP

No. She didn't offer to fuck you. She just wants you to take responsibility for the child.

no! she want a fool to care and pay the baby while the real father fuck free another chicks and her can get out!

Can't believe people are taking the bait

Hit it raw dog, and bail. Then a few weeks before the due date (provided she's trying to tell people you're the daddy) demand a paternity test. Proceed to laugh at her for being a whore, then enjoy the rest of your life.

is your friend also your sister??

Honestly, chicks with no babydaddy know their market value is really low. My wife had a kid before we married, but I told her straight up that I wanted no part with her bastard. They'll accept anything really. My own kid gets treated way better than the illegitimate, it's like she doesn't exist. So yeah, you can do it.

Yo, call me what you will but I am kind of in this situation.
Met a girl, went on a few dates. Nothing exclusive. We stop talking for a while. All the while we’re both fuckin other people here and there.
Text her like 2 months later and I’m like “hey! How’s life? Haven’t seen you in a while” and she’s like “I’m pregnant so I could be better” so some conversation later. She doesn’t know who the dad it. She doesn’t care either. She’s putting the thing up for adoption.
Whatever. Not my problem.
Find out the due date and the conception date corresponds with one of our dates and i assume there’s a possibility this baby could be mine. Soooo we continue talking and start dating seriously. I get all prego pussy I want. She moves in with me cause why the fuck not. We fall in love. Decide to keep the baby and we’ll be a family.
Our baby boy is now 15 months old bein a little shit head but I love him to death.
Still don’t actually know who the father is but as far as anyone knows he’s mine lol we just had our second baby two nights ago.
We’re just one happy family.
So... In the end, it can turn out well..

It can’t also kick you in the ass in the long run.
Now, whether that baby is mine or not, the law says he is. So if shit hits the fan I get 2x child support no matter who the daddy is because I’m on the birth certificate.

You are an idiot. Do NOT put your name on that birth certificate. You will be paying for child support.

If you didn't knock her up, it's not your job