twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>it's a jack getting cucked by sawyer episode

>mfw 400 post LOST thread yesterday will never happen again

How long to get this body

t. 150 lbs skinnyfat fag

>cucked him with Kate
>cucked him with Ana Lucia
>cucked him with Juliet

>cucked Jack so hard, Jack actually created an afterlife fantasy of cucking Sawyer

link?

Sawyer, Locke and Hurley were the only good characters.

Daddy

Can anyone actually tell me what really happened at the end?

>not liking Ben Linus of Desmond

Jack was able to keep 'evil' from escaping into the world. Jacob and the MiB are physical manifestations of positive and negative energy.

The end, as in the end episode or final season?

Basically they all died at different times and went to a place of collective conscience (limbo) until they could all move on together when they were ready.

>Not liking Jin, Sun, and Michael

You fucking pleb

So the island weird because the two forces were there or something?

I never understood how jacob and his brother were created

>sun

Sun in the most boring character on the island. I cant think of anything she has done that was important in the scope of things. She was always just their

Sperm penetrated the egg. They were just normal kids, stolen by the protector and Jacob was made a God.

Destroyer of worlds-Tier
-S3 Jack

Elder God-Tier
-Jack
-Locke
-Jin
-Miles
-Lapidus
-Vincent
-Ben
-Desmond

Waifu-Tier
-Kate
-Shannon with her mouth shut
-Libby
-Helen
-Alex
-Penny
-Juliet

God-Tier
-Tom
-Sawyer
-Mr.Eko
-Keamy
-Richard Alpert

Good-Tier
-Bernard
-Phil
-Man in Black
-Sayid
-Sun
-Horace
-Faraday
-Ethan
-Boone

Alright-Tier
-Jacob
-Hurley
-Charles Widmore
-Rose
-Eloise

Bad-Tier
-Christian Shephard
-Charlotte
-Cassidy
-Rousseau
-Michael

Shit-Tier
-Shannon
-Charlie
-Claire
-Naiomi
-Ana Lucia
-Walt

Karl-Tier
-Arzt
-Karl

they have a full episode in the last episode that shows who they are and their history

they were kids birthed by some shipwrecked roman woman, she gets killed and the woman on the island kidnaps and raises the kids herself, gives jacob her power, she gets killed by the other brother, and jacob throws him down the river and he becomes the smoke monster.

it's absolutely retarded but they did explain it. now where the mother came from and who she is....well, just forget about that, because they don't go into it

IIRC the Island was magic just because

Jacob and MIB were normal until the mom gave Jacob some powers and MIB got turned into the smoke monster.

>artz at the bottom
Just leave him alone

some of these verticals are really shit

They were dead the entire time

You're almost definitely wrong

>it's a hugo says dude episode

>it's an alex is a fucking qt and DID SHE JUST GET KILLED? episode

>it's a Locke does something completely random because the island told him to do it episode

F O U R · E I G H T · F I F T E E N · S I X T E E N · T W E N T Y T H R E E · F O R T Y T W O · G U Y S · W H E R E · A R E · W E ? · W A L T ! · V I N C E N T ! · L I V E · T O G E T H E R · D I E · A L O N E · D U D E · W H E R E · I S · M Y · B A B Y ? · T H E Y · T O O K · M Y · B A B Y · N O · M A T T E R · W H A T · I · D O · Y O U · A R E · G O I N G · T O · D I E · C H A R L I E · I · L O V E · Y O U · P E N N Y · I · H A V E · A L W A Y S · L O V E D · Y O U · J A C K ! · Y O U · A L L · E V E R Y B O D Y ! · N O T · P E N N Y ’ S · B O A T · D O · N O T · T E L L · M E · W H A T · I · C A N N O T · D O ! · Y O U · H A V E · S O M E · A R Z T · O N · Y O U · S E E · Y O U · I N · A N O T H E R · L I F E · B R O T H E R · D O · N O T · M I S T A K E · C O I N C I D E N C E · F O R · F A T E · F R E C K L E S · I T · O N L Y · E N D S · O N C E · A N Y T H I N G · T H A T · H A P P E N S · B E F O R E · I S · J U S T · P R O G R E S S · D O · Y O U · H A V E · A N Y · I D E A · H O W · B A D L Y · I · W A N T · T O · K I L L · Y O U ? · I · D O · N O T · K N O W · H O W · L O N G · T H E · B A T T E R I E S · W I L L · L A S T · I · C R A S H E D · Y O U R · B L O O D Y · P L A N E · W E · H A V E · T O · G O · B A C K !

prove it

No matter how many Lost threads we bring back, we can't go back to the time Lost was airing for the first time. We may need it, we may want it, but we can't. Lost is over, we have to move on. We have to... let go.

youtube.com/watch?v=twHXrNtG-7c

Get LOST

We have 300+ lost threads all the time. Several per month, at least.

You know what I miss? OC threads. I swear I haven't seen a decent OC thread since 2012, I have all these oc pics that never get used

shut the fuck up faggot

FUCKING LOST ALL THOSE FUCKING MYSTERIES THAT TURNED OUT NOTHING FUCK IM MAD

>it's a we need to kill someone off so we'll use smoke and say the island did it and never explain shit about it episode

Like wot

> yfw decrepit old crypt keeper Jeff Goldblum was tapping dat ass

(would have posted gif but gay Sup Forums only allows 4mb…)

>there will never be another series like Lost

Why even live, bros?

good

Ben was a terrible antagonist. Desmon, Sun, Li were all okay but the romances revolving around their lives were anchors on their backstories. Michael was pretty great but considering he isn't in a majority of the show detracts from his character. I love post-Ship michael though. I loved his punished episodes

Lost sucked after season 2

They literally just threw "mysteries" at you without knowing where they lead.

A friend of mine asked me if there is any TV series that I loved and later fallen out of love and I told him truthfully that I couldn't think of any, BUT, I said that I have this creeping feeling that if I were to rewatch the whole of LOST I probably wouldn't like it as much as I did when I watched the broadcast. Having experienced (and loved) the whole series once, I suspect that retreading my paces would only serve for me to focus on once overlooked flaws and loose ends.

So what do you think, how does LOST score in rewatchability? Have you done so?

>mfw I'm afraid to go back

the first 2 or 3 seasons are still fun to re-watch.

season 4 and on are where everything falls apart. i thought season 5 was fine the first time i watched it because i wanted to know what happened with dharma and all that stuff, but when i rewatched it a year or so later i absolutely fucking hated it.

lost was a piece of shit when it aired for me. I gave it to season 2 and gave up because "le random mysteries" are never explained or fucking talked about. recently watched the entire show and it still sucks but I had nothing else to watch so. I get that plebs might think it's FUCKING AMAZING because it's so mysterious and doesn't "hand hold you and explain thing and let's you make up your own mind" but that is the hackiest piece of shit method for writing a story
>damon "I won't explain shit I'm so deep and mysterious and plebs eat it up" lindelof
yes I'm mad

I FEEL SIMILARLY, WHICH IS WHY I HAVE NOT REWATCHED " L O S T " EITHER, BUT I OCCASIONALLY WATCH EXTRACTS FROM EPISODES VIA "YOUTUBE", AND REALITY COMPARES FAVOURABLY TO NOSTALGIA.

I rewatched it and the the nostalgia was unbearable. I forgot how many 10/10 episodes there were and how good it was. I didn't want to finish it because even thought his show was amazing I can admit the last season or 2 was just plain dumb.

Lost started shitting on itself as early as season 2. As they literally started making up bullshit that early.1

DUDE GIANT POLAR BEARS LMAO

The middle part is better on rewatching.

The beginning and end are worse.

Beginning isn't as good as you remember because you already know the answers to the questions they raise, and most of them are underwhelming. They're a bit clumsy with the characters to start with. End is worse than you remember. They just start driving characters into the ground and exaggerating them to the point of absurdity. Now that the conclusion is in closer proximity to the good parts it stands out as absolutely shitty writing.

Middle parts now move quicker since you don't have to wait weeks and years for the next part, only to find out it doesn't answer the question you're super curious about. You appreciate the character building more now that you don't have that anticipation hanging over you.

for me, the beginning is the best part of the show, even when i know what's going to happen. the first two seasons are good.

somewhere around season 4 or 5 is where it shits the bed for me. all the characters don't feel like themselves, it gets really bad in season 5 in particular. i know someone is going to say character growth or whatever, but it didn't feel like that to me, i can't really explain it but it's like the characters just don't feel right anymore. idk.

Season 1 and 2 are still amazing television. Season 3 has a few REALLY bad episodes, but the overall arc and feel of the season is still good.

4 is where it starts to fall of the rails, some really solid episodes, Faraday is a great character. But the feeling of the show is completely altered at this point.

5 and 6 are irredeemable.

>it's a Shannon episode

i think i can safely say that she has the most annoying voice i have ever heard in a television show

every word that comes out of her mouth makes me want to throw something at the tv

>it's a shannon gives no fucks and makes my dick hard episode

DUDE

LMAO

>those feet

Jesus fucking Christ I'm gonna fucking pour out my seed right now

IRAQID

I rewatched it earlier this year. Those 10/10 episodes and moments are worth revisiting at least once.

What are some of these 10/10 episodes?

To be honest she was treated like shit by her stepmom who didn't give her any of her father's money and was basically left in poverty because of that. I can see why she's such a "bitch".

What the fuck was Lindeloff thinking?

>Lindeloff
>thinking
kek

Damon was the best writer