School Shootings Solved:

School Shootings Solved:
1. Greatly increase number of resource officers.
2. Give teachers a bonus to carry.
3. Media blackout of shooter's face and name.
4. Hold state legislators and school administrators criminally liable if they fail to provide proper security.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Kyle#Death
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democide
youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Tech_shooting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most schools in my country have at least one police constable in the school and theres no gangs or other problems in the school. Why cant america do this?

I'm a teacher and a veteran. I do not understand why I cannot carry inside a school. I'm properly trained and I could be an asset to use against a school shooter.

The real issue is teens. We cannot allow teens in school, they are completely irresponsible.

what if metal detector at school entrances.

Solving the problem by making schools hard targets is not what they want. They want total gun confiscation. It is the final hurdle.

because you and people like you are more likely to get mad and shoot someone and more likely to accidentally shoot someone than you are to meet someone that actually needs shot

So the solution to gun violence is more people with guns? That’s really a failure in logic that only Americans have. Other world powers don’t have School shootings. They also have strict gun control. Americans are absolute idiots. /SMH

I have been waiting for my invitation into the Illuminati. Was it lost in the mail? I need to know.

Read about Chris Kyle.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Kyle#Death
More guns is not the solution. Thanks.

Tell that to Israel. And police stations. And prisons. And military facilities. American guns are the only thing preventing the rest of the West from going full 1984. Why haven't they already? Because they know that if they do, Americans will see and never give up their guns.
You faggots are so naive. Do you really think the nature of government has suddenly changed?

Cant do a media blackout, 1st amendment

What about stop peddling antidepression pills to kids?

Can you show anything you want on TV? Then the 1st amendment is not absolute.

The thing is that liberals think that people think that the solution is more guns, but it really is more gun skill

this too

Cool! So we can teach everyone how to use a gun, and then take the guns away. Sweet.

people should have to take a psychological evaluation and saftey course before they are allowed to buy a gun, it would help a lot. we don't need to go straight to banning them

Round up all the fucking guns and melt them down. Problem solved.

You are also on Sup Forums pedo

melt them down into a giant dildo to shove up your stupid libcuck ass you stupid motherfucker

even family guy made fun of how stupid this idea is.

Complete abolishment, nor complete totalitarianism work in any sense because they are both extremes.

You are trying to solve the paradox of human nature by bleaching it metaphorically thinking that removing guns completly solves anything.

If we didnt have guns we'd still be shooting sharpened sticks at each other with some form of modern technology. Get over it.

>school shootings are so common we're now arming the teachers
sad state indeed

it's a fucking school, asshat.. not a military base, a prison or a war torn middle eastern country. You're a teacher, not a soldier.

this is your mind on America.

noice argumint dere boddi boi

School shootings can be solved by killing all the kids so nobody else can

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

As a teacher I can tell you if I had a gun I’d flip and blast admins and parents one day

Complete abolishment is totalitarianism. See

>Complete abolishment is totalitarianism
so Europe and Australia are totalitarian?

noice

how are the conversations with the shrink?

Yes it's a school full of children that are under the responsibility of the government. Therefore, the government should make sure they are properly protected. There are already resource officers in many of the schools, we just need more. You cannot ban guns in America. It would lead to a civil war. Your government could take away what freedom you have left, go full blown Stalin, and there is nothing you could do about it.

all but #3 I can get behind as a voter.

They aren't because Americans haven't given up their guns yet.

Im a trumptard and even I dont believe this shit. No ones taking away your shotguns or pistols, just the shit that can kill a lot of people in seconds.

>fat rednecks with AR15s are protecting old yurop
wat

These are impractical/unrealistic/simplistic solutions to a difficult problem.

Of course it'd be a simpler problem if there wasn't such a big gun culture in this country.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Tech_shooting

>Yes it's a school full of children that are under the responsibility of the government. Therefore, the government should make sure they are properly protected and enact some fucking strict gun control like all other responsible first world countries
fixed

>You cannot ban guns in America. It would lead to a civil war. Your government could take away what freedom you have left, go full blown Stalin, and there is nothing you could do about it.
then how come Europe, Canada and Australia ain't totalitarian gommunist dictatorships?

Increasing money spent on schools in America? Yea, right.

Are you legitimately retarded? Europe and Australia will never go full 1984 UNTIL American gun's have been confiscated. Why would American's support gun control if they saw those countries going totalitarian? Keep sucking Big Brother's dick though.

lol

Actually, they're extremely practical. More so than trying to confiscate guns from people.

>Europe and Australia will never go full 1984 UNTIL American gun's have been confiscated
how the fuck would that even work? So, for some reason, if you faggots finally grew up and enacted sensible gun control like the rest of us, then we'd suddenly go full USSR in Europe... ? Because.. why? Are you high?

shh is the lies they tell themselves for justification. Let them kill each other who cares? The world is moving forward in economics, environment, technologies and in culture with or without ameritards.

true.. true that is.

Nice try fbi/cia.

Look at the last 50 years. Has the size of your government grown or shrunk? Are you more free or less free? Do you think the trend is just going to stop when you want it to? We're reaching naivete levels not thought possible...

They require more school funding and some sort of censorship and holding politicians accountable. Not happening.

Also too many vets have psychological issues, especially if they're unemployed. Not saying it's bad to hire vets, but it's not exactly that simple.

Where I went to school we had one police officer in school for every 1000 students, which I found more or less reasonable (even if they were dirt old and probably would be useless in these situations...).

>I trust my government! They would never do anything wrong. We must give them unlimited power!
Could you be anymore cucked? Read some damn history, you child.

Should be one officer for every 200 students.

5. Educate people about safe gun usage. The same way we tell people not to drink and drive or text and drive. Respect automobiles. They are dangerous when not handled correctly.

Guns have been removed from daily life. You only see them in movies/show/news.

>Has the size of your government grown or shrunk?
pretty much neither. How bout yours?
>Are you more free or less free?
more, definitely. Police brutality has gone down, violent crime is lower than ever and social mobility us going up.

What country

see

Denmark.

so why didn't you overthrow said government last time they infringed upon the 2nd. amendment?

You have a childlike trust in your government that is amusing.

I wasn't aware that had happened. For some reason, Americans still have guns.

>Whoever publicly, or with intention to disseminating in a larger circle makes statements or other pronouncement, by which a group of persons is threatened, derided or degraded because of their race, colour of skin, national or ethnic background, faith or sexual orientation, will be punished by fine or imprisonment for up to 2 years. Sec. 2. When meting out the punishment it shall be considered an especially aggravating circumstance, if the count has the character of propaganda.

>Anybody who publicly mocks or insults any in this country legally existing religious community tenets of faith or worship, will be punished by fine or imprisonment for up to 4 months

What a cringy pic. You guys are nothing but sheeps and your guns won't help you much. Stupid fags living in an illusion... The government could kidnap you and let a bunch of niggers rape your fat ass you cocksucker. You wannabe hero

Haha, were you trying to prove the pic right?

>4. Hold state legislators and school administrators criminally liable if they fail to provide proper security.

Seems like a communist idea from North Korea

Yes, making government officials accountable for negligence is communist.

Like what should be taken away, oh, wise Trumptard? Gfy.

how to really stop school shootings:

raise your kids right and treat mental illness

>tell that to Israel
You mean the place that has over 40% firearm denial rate, almost none of the non-active service members getting to keep their firearms, and receiving 50 bullets ever? They have way stricter gun laws than America.

And way more Palestinian terrorists with Iranian provided arms.

1st Amendment only protects grievances against the government. It doesn't make it so you can say whatever you want, it prevents you from being arrested for speaking out against the government.

>Palestinian terrorists with U.S. provided arms
ftfy

Okay, so people with mental problem are given pills, that person with mental problems kills people. So you want to blame the pills? There was a pre-existing condition that came before the pills that is more likely the problem. Millions of people take those pills.

Most schools have these, I don't know what kind of shithole school doesn't but if they don't search kids who set them off, they deserve to get shot IMO.

The point is that media is already censored to a degree, so a media blackout of the perp's name and face is not unprecedented. They do it to be infamous.

Youre an asshat. Its so simple to you isnt it? 1. Where do you get your officers/how do you pay for them? 2. Teachers dont need a bonus to carry guns, they get paid shitty as is. One gun doesnt solve another. 3. What good does anonymity do? People want to know. 4. Make others responsible huh? What about the parents? What about the society that created the shooter?

Derp. Walk into school with weapon. Set off metal detector. Give no fucks and proceed to shoot everyone.

>give's guns to teacher's
>teacher shoots up school
>we need to ban evil guns

Sorry op that shit will never work with these teacher's nowadays who can't even handle teaching without having a complete fucking metldown because they can't get middle aged children to stay quiet or do what they say, its a power trip wating to happen.

Hell even had a college teacher who taught english, tell me she got her concealed permit and wouldn't trust some of the other teacher's she works with all day with a gun lol.

This

Where are you from? I'm from the UK and when I was in school we had no gang problems, had no security either.

What's to stop a teacher from shooting up the school now?

>media blackout
"i refuse to give up the second amendment, so I'll give up the first"
what the actual fuck

Because the left is terrorized that schools would have a "militarized" atmosphere if we do this user

So, any heavy truck?

see
The 1st amendment is infringed upon everyday. Censorship exists.

It immediately calls attention to the shooter though and if there are armed security, it gets ended quick.

We banned guns in Australia
You know what we dont have?
Mass Shootings.
You fucking retards in America, Honestly. Yes, guns are cool, but fuck going to school in your shitty shitty country, might just get shot up by someone.

You also don't have mein niggers

>if there are armed security

There was security at Columbine you dillwhistle. Nobody confronted the shooters. Not even police.

1. You hire them. With money.
2. It's called an incentive. That's why cops don't carry guns, right?
3. They want to be famous. They want the media to plaster their name and face everywhere. The media obliges.
4. The government is in charge of the schools. That makes them in charge of security. That makes them responsible if they fail to properly protect the facility.

see

Nice prison island. Nobody gives a fuck about your country

This

Like I said, if they do nothing they deserve to get shot to hell. They are part of the problem.

Yeah but in America atleast we don’t have Sudanese gangs butchering people for their cars and robbing businesses.

>Give teachers a bonus to carry
95% of all teachers are the most liberal, left wing, gun hating, cucked, willful victims in society. You think they're going to learn how to use guns? Carry them?
And then there's that one social inept teacher all the kids make fun of every day... Do you really want him to have a gun at school when he finally snaps?

This. These fags want the infamy that comes with shooting kids. We shouldn't give it to em.

Here's an easier solution:

Kill all autists, tards, and insane faggots.

or you know.. just make it so retards can't buy guns everwhere