ITT: directors who you've watched every film from

ITT: directors who you've watched every film from

And he need to work with Johansson in his next films, because really need to see her naked again.

Herzog
Cronengerg
Coens
Scorsese
Tarkovsky

PTA
>inb4 hate from dumb contrarians

Funny, I tried to watch this one today. I got so bored I ended up shooting myself.

Does it count if I haven't seen Following?

Only one I haven't seen from him is The Straight Story.
>Coens
Only one I haven't seen is Intolerable Cruelty.
Haven't seen Junun, but I don't know if that counts since it's a documentary. Otherwise, I've seen everything.
I've seen all of his.

Hes got some great hair

No. Following is literally his best one.

See it, it's only like 70 minutes long or something.

>Only one I haven't seen from him is The Straight Story.

Watch it. It's good.

Sergio Leone

Sidney Lumet
Dennis Villeneuve
Ben Wheatley
Coen bros

this
it's not contrarianism. Inherent Vice was simply shit.

Pic Related is the only director I can confidently say I've seen everything he's done

"Boring" and "shit" is not a valid argument.

Elaborate why do you think it's shit and please avoid buzzwords like "pretentious reddit pleb contrarian meme" etc

You don't watch every film of a director before you move on?

i've seen most of peter berg's movies.

hell no

especially when it comes to classic Hollywood directors who did like 2 films a year spanning several decades, fuck that shit mang

Also I watch whatever films sound interesting, now if it's by a director I trust I'm far more likely to watch it, but if it really doesn't sound like my cup of tea I still probably won't

wow hes really hot

Name ONE (1) director that can lift a IMAX camera like Zack Snyder

I do it mostly when I like a film and want to see more of someone's work, I get seeing everything from somebody is too much.

So I've been told. It's been on my list for a while. I guess I've been putting it off because I find it intimidating, ironically, because it's supposed to be one of his least Lynchian and more conventional film.
I'm ashamed to say, but me too.

itt pretentious masochists

hilarious