What makes this mouse the best mouse ever made?

What makes this mouse the best mouse ever made?

Because of the lubed-up hole in the bottom, eh?

A mouse with a built in wheelchair?

You are wrong

It's mind controlled?
It makes you coffee and a sandwich?
It gives you the power of flight?
What OP? What?

All of those. Even makes OP not gay.

My second G9x died a month ago. I couldn't get a third from the shop so I got a corsair sabre. It's not the same.

I so regret throwing my 1st one away. I checked ebay and these things are as good as gold.

Currently on #2 and the wheel is getting plugged up so I bought some new feet for it before beginning surgery.

Nothing is strong enough to do that

I still have my G9 (non-x, original)

i hate logitech but there isnt anything better it seems, razer is gay and other brands arent even worth looking unless they cost like 10usd

They're both the same

its simplicity and eloquencey, macros and shit are cringe, being able to custom weight it for your french fried cheeto dusted fingers is goood

Laser sensors r not good for gaming

no, different sensors I think

you are wrong, pic related is best

This.

I had that for ages. The only problem was when you pull really fast across the table and it doesn't register.

Mmmmmmm I think the fuck not

Actually, zowie, mionix, corsair finalmouse, all make good mice, with zowie being my personal favorite

That mouse was SO hit. had problems with it registering doubleclicks, and I have replaced it 3 times

I had to open it up, and place plastic foil between the happer and the button for it not to register double clicks.

fucking piece of shit

Shit*
hammer*

Logitech

G502 is better.

Higher dpi, just as weighty and programmable.

Costs 1/3 of the price.

excuse me faggot

>master race reporting in

I have the G9 and the G9X. I programed it for three profiles that switch automatically with the program I use. I like that, the DPI is good, and the feel is great. Also allows for quick DPI change (set by me) when playing games.

Hey, I'm not going to lie, as a temporary budgetfag, blackweb stuff is pretty decent. the keyboards are comfy and the mice are responsive. I wouldn't call them high or god tier by any means, but they are certainly good tier.

that looks cool, i wonder if you can still buy them

/3aPYSbw
videogames and boobs

>braided cable
impressive